The day.

The time when I had a chance

 

Date: March 23, 2014

Time: at around 4:30 - 5:00 in the afternoon 

Place: Bench FunMeet at Trinoma

 

The day before the funmeet itself it was just then the mechanics was clearly announced so that day itself I rushed at the mall for the fear of not having a pass for the fanmeet. I lined up at around 10:15 in the morning even though the event was supposed to start at 3:00. They let us in at around 2:00 I guess and then before you go in there would be this box and you will get or pick a paper and it will tell you if you will be able to meet Lee MinHo or not.

Before I pick of course all of us were nervous and I told myself to trust my instinct so I did. When I opened the paper " Lee Min Ho 1 Meet and Greet Pass" I don't know what I am thinking at that time but I swear I didn't see the CONGRATULATIONS part and also I thought the whole event was called a "Meet and Greet event". So I thought it was just the normal pass I mean you can't go up to the stage and have a signed autograph or anything. 

 

The event started. It was terrible. It was like a war. There are people pushing and pushing not minding the people that they're pushing just to see him personally. I'm not exaggerating or what but it was seriously literally like a war. There is this people that weren't at our side on the start but suddenly they came out of nowhere and pushing us. We are actually struggling to stand on the somehow like part of the barricade ( can't describe it well sorry ) so some were really pushing and stuff. My poster were almost torn into half. 

After the event we were thirsty and hungry. So we eat first then go home. Even laughing and talking about the people beside us and the events that happened. We ride an fx ( for others who don't know what fx is it is like a cab but many people can ride ). My cousin suddenly asked me to show her my pass so I showed her. 

Then she said "Bakit ganyan yung sayo?" (Why is yours like that?)

so I asked her "Diba parehas lang naman tayo ng pass?" (Didn't we just have the same pass?"

She said "No. Tignan mo yung akin. Iba." (No. Look mine's different)

She read it "Meet and Greet Pass! Hala girl sayang." (Meet and Greet Pass! Gosh girl it's a waste- not sure of the proper english term)

"Akala ko parehas lang tayo?!" ( I thought we have the same passes )

"Hala hindi! Thank you for shopping yung akin tignan mo!" (Gosh No. Look mine's thank you for shopping )

So she let me see it. And then it hit me. I read again my pass and just then I saw the Congratulations! wherein it was my clue if I can have a meet and greet. I was like WTF?! and we started thinking of ways on what to do.

She asked me "Gusto mo bang pumunta sa MOA?" ( Do you want to go to MOA? )

I said "Ok lang ba?" ( Is it okay? )

"Ako. Okay lang sasamahan kita? Girl sayang!" (For me it's okay. I'll come with you )

We were even thinking if they will let me have the Meet and Greet. "Will they give me a second chance? I can give them all the proof they want I wasn't able to have the meet and greet just to meet him or just shake his hands." "I will say sorry to Bench because I know it was my fault."

We're riding a Kalaw - Quiapo fx so we asked the driver if he will pass Gil Puyat or UN but he said no.

So we go down at Lacson and luckily there is a taxi and then we go to MOA.

We were really in a hurry and I even looked crazy because I was telling the driver "Go Kuya! Pakibilisan. Para sa pangarap ko!" ( Go Kuya! Faster. For my dream!) (Kuya is a term for an older brother or a man older than you like oppa in korean )

"Utang na loob kuya huhu" (For pete's sake Kuya huhu) and if someone is slow "Ano ba yan ang bagal. oh oh. kainis ano ba yan" (What is he so slow.? Irritating what is he doing? )

We were even computing the time if we finished at almost 5 so he will arrived at glorietta at about 5:30 and it may finished at blah blah.

My cousin is saying "aabot yan." (we can make it on time )

I said "Sana nga umabot" (I hope so)

We told the taxi driver that we will go down at the Starbucks Area. 

He said "Mukhang marami kayong pera ah. Pa-starbucks starbucks nalang." (Wow it looks like you have a lot of money. 

So I laughed and said "Hindi Kuya. may hinahabol lang kasi kami." (no kuya. we are just 

And we run and asked the guard "saan po yung music hall?" (where is the music hall?)

She teached us the directions but the male guard said "Wala na. Nakaalis na si Lee Min Ho" (He's gone. Lee Min Ho already left)

I said "Weh? Seryoso ka ba Kuya? Di nga?" (really? are you serious kuya? really?)
Lady guard said "Sige dalian nyo baka maabutan niyo pa." (Go. hurry maybe you can still make it )

So we run with a hope that we can still be there on time but when we arrive the event was already finished.

There was no Lee Min Ho, no meet and greets, no bench staffs, no Ben Chan. Just some fans taking there photo for souvenir.

 

I had the chance but my luck was wasted because of my carelessness. I thought I will have my second chance but we were late.

I even said "Ok lang yan. Nakita naman natin siya" (It's okay. Atleast we saw him)

I'm trying to convince myself. We even take a picture but when I got home there I just suddenly felt sad, a tear fell but I wipe it off but when my mom went to our room I just suddenly cried that I don't even know why. My mom asked what happened. She even asked if it was because of the people in the event. Did we get into a fight? Or it is because of the taxi. So I opened up crying. My mom comforted me and let me relax. I felt so disappointed in myself. I feel like my chance got wasted. Many people would've want that pass but me it was already in my hands but I blew it up. 

 

I did my best to make it happen again but it didn't

They say everyone deserves a second chance, maybe my second chance weren't meant for today.

 

So that's how my day went. 

 

And that's the time when I had a chance to make ome of my dreams come true but unfortunately it didn't work out well.

 

 

This is another unforgettable moment in my book of life.