Chapter 1

The Other Me

I was walking with my friends to the cafeteria.We took our regular place and Sarang and Hyoion buys foods for us.

"Do you have plan after school?" Minkyung asked .

"Nope." I answered shortly.

"Wanna hang out? Its boring at home also i have nothing to do." Minkyung said and swing her legs.

"Go with the others. Am lazy."I said and and sighed.

"You have been in your house for only god knows how long.Aren't you bored? don't you want to go out and hang out together." Haejun said and blew her fringe.

I just keep quiet and wait the others comes back.

"Lets eat!" Sarang said cutely and eat first.

"Hello,miss cold~" An annoying voice greeted you.

I groaned and ignore him.

"Seems like someone is not in a good mood today~" He laughed.

"Go away Lee Byunghun." I said coldly and glare at him.

"Well,see you later miss cold."He said and smirk.

"Basta*d" I cursed and poked my food roughly.

"Only he can make you this mad,Min ah~" Hyoin chuckled.

"Thats because he's annoying,irritating,jerk,bastard and stupid guy!" I rolled my eyes.

"You should stop cursing gurl~ and stop frowning you'll get wrinkles soon." Hyoin joked and the girls chuckle.

"Shut up."I spatt and crossed my arms.

"So,we're still hanging out together right?" Sarang asked cutely.

"We are but i don't about Min.She's lazy to go out." Minkyung pout.

I start to feel guilty but keep my cold face on.

"Ah~~~ min ah~~~ lets go today.i'm sure it will be fun. and there's a dance battle too." Sarang said cutely and use her aegyo.

"Min ah~ lets go. Its been a while since we last hang out together."Hyoin being the oldest said and looked at me with soft eyes.

I sighed and look down."Fine.I'll go."

The girls starts smiling and Sarang hug me like there's no tomorrow.

"Chill girls.Its not like I have saved the world."I said and smile a little.

 

 

At 7pm

"Min!!! you're ready?" Sarang's loud voice boomed the house.

"Yes! no need to shout!" I hissed and rolled my eyes.

"She rocks eveything she wear." Haejun said and smile.

I was wearing a baseball jacket,black jeans with a black cap saying DR  while the girls wear pullovers and hyoin wears jacket like me.

"Come on,lets go."I said and wear my sneakers.

"You don't even thanked us.So arrogant! hump!" Minkyung stomped out of my apartment.

I chuckle and shook my head and go out from my apartment.

*I hope i can see your smile and hear your laughter again,Min ah~* Hyoin said as she saw you chuckle.

"Yah! don't be mad." I said and slung my arm around her shoulders.

"Wae? i cant mad at you,who are you saying that i can't get angry?" Minkyung said.

"I'm the almighty cold loving bestfriend Haemin."I said and let out my rare smile.

"Haha very funny.Almighty my !"Minkyung said but then laughed.

Soon,we enter a room that looks like a club.

*What is this place? a club?* I thought .

"Fyi,this is not a club. Its a place to show off to people your dance and singing skills." Minkyung explain as if she reads my mind.

We saw people standing in cicle to watch people dance and we pushed our way to the front.

My eyes widen as I saw a group of boys with that annoying guy dancing and singing.

Many people cheered for them and i crossed my arms as i look at their dance steps.

*Not bad.* I look at their dance steps with concentration.

Soon,they have finished and our eyes met and he smirked.

*This is not good.*I thought and my eyes follow him as he goes to the DJ.

"So,now i will introduced them one by one. Lee Sarang,Choi Hyoin,Heo Minkyung ,Jang Haejun, and Jung Haemin.We challenged them to have a dance battle and now its their turned."He said and smirk when he looked at me.

"Ottoke?? we haven't practiced!"

"They didn't even told us anything!"

"We"re ruined!" The girls starts to panic.

"Shall we say we can't?" Hyoin said.

"NO! I hate it when we're backed down when people challenged us. You guys remember the dance we've practice when we enter the Seoul Arts School?"I asked and looked at them and smile as they nod.

"Lets do that! We can beat them." I said confidently.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DR3JwSGzzg

"Lets show them what we got."I smirk as we getting ready.

Then,the song start playing.

We starts dancing and i love this feeling.

I can see that jerks group were gawking and with eyes wide open.

"God! they hot!" Ricky whispered to his friends.

"Since when that miss cold can be that hot!" Chunji said.

L.joe looks at her with judging look and rolled his eyes at his friends.

 "I should have realized it sooner." Chunji said as his eyes stick at her.

Soon,we've finish.People shout and cheered for us and i love this feeling.

"We did it!"Sarang said and smiled widely.

"Now shall we hear them sing?"L.Joe starts messing up with you.

I glared at him and he smirk.

"So,who will sing?" Haejun asked.

"We'll be okay if he doesn't call me right."I said confidently and to my luck he didn't call out specificly who will sing.

"I want to take a drink.do you want anything?"I asked my friends.

"I was hoping he will call Min,its been a long time since we heard her sing."Hyoin whispered..

"Yeah~ usually when the music teacher gives us project,she always dance."Sarang pout.

"We should just let time decides it." Minkyung shrugged and enjoyed the performances.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello~ hows my first chapter? i hope this is not boring :(

Feels free to comment! ^^

 

 Support my other story too!