1

Are You Good Enough?

"Youngie ahh~ Youngyoung ahh~" called Jeongmin in a sweet tone but too bad the one who was called seems not to pay attention.

"Aishh.. Youngyoung ahh~" he called out again.

"Eoh? Nae?" the guy named Youngmin finally realized that someone has been calling his name and look up.

"My Youngyoung, what are you doing?" asked Jeongmin as he move closer towards Youngmin.

Youngmin smiled and showed his handphone.

"Who are you texting with, eoh? Don't cheat behind me, babe" said Jeongmin as he sat beside Youngmin.

Youngmin smiled at Jeongmin, his cheeks are turning slightly red now.

"Aigoo~ Kyeoptaa~" said Jeongmin as he caress Youngmin's cheeks.

The younger quickly turn around.

"Yahh! Baby~ What are you doing? Oh come on~ Don't be shy with me, nae nae nae?" said Jeongmin as he tapped lightly on Youngmin's shoulder. 

Seeing the younger didn't budge, he decided to hug him tight.

Jeongmin could feel the younger is nervous as he seems to take deep breath and his rate of breathing is not normal.

"Hihii, Youngyoung ahh, come on, don't be shy now" Jeongmin said as he hug the younger tighter.

But he was wrong! 

He could hear the younger sobbing. Youngmin was crying.

"Young? Youngie?" he asked softly.

The sobbing was a bit louder this time. 

"Youngie ah! Look at me" said Jeongmin a bit stern as he tried to make the younger to face him.

"Aishh! Don't bother me anymore! I had enough!!" burst Youngmin suddenly as he stood up and look at Jeongmin.

Stream of tears were flowing down his milky cheeks. His lips were quivering.

Jeongmin stood up and grab both of Youngmin's hand.

"Hey, babe.. What's wrong?" he asked softly.

"Everything! You, I.. uhhh!! I HATE YOU!" shouted Youngmin as he freed both of his hands from Jeongmin's grip and ran out of the dorm.

"Young? Youngmin ahh!!!!!!" Jeongmin shouted as he wanted to chase Youngmin but he couldn't move.

"Omo! What's happening? Young! Youngie ahh!!!" Jeongmin was panicked.

And all of sudden, his world went black.

 

 


 


 

Anyeong! MinYoung is hereu~

Hope you like the first chappie ^^ Mianhe if it's 'too' short~

I promise chap.2 will be much much much better and longer than this, nae? ^^

Anyway, do subscribe and yessssss~ COMMENT PLEASE *^*

Your comments will surely helps me to improve my story much much much better ^^

Goodbye for now~

Ppyong!!!