Was bumping into him a mistake? I don't think so!

We're Schoolmates Now!?

Going to the biggest school in Korea was such a hassle. I didn't meet as much people as I wanted to, but I managed. There were always those few people that always wanted to be with me, even if I didn't have the time to. It was nice. I felt they were the ones that really cared for me through whatever. Anyway, school has been in operation for a few weeks now, and there has always been this guys I have had my eyes on.

He stuck with those a few years or months older than him, and he reminded me of myself. He stayed with a group that loved him for him, the group that he had a good time with. He was one of those quiet students in class though. He was loud whenever he wanted to be. He was a serious, studious student.

I personally liked guys like those. He was polite, and had such a nice voice. I never had the chance to talk to him though. I always had that feeling that if I meet him, something bad would happen. So I didn't. I only heard from a distance, or watched him; nothing more. And Hey, it was highschool. What else could I have Done to get closer to him when time between classes was only four minutes long?

There was this senior who had a brother in my class. I called him my "Big Brother" because he transferred from the local international school to out school, and he lived in the neighborhood. He hung out with my brother, and took care of me everytime I cried. He was nice and quite friendly. He messed with me as if I was his little sister too. He was practically my big brother.

Anyway, I thought I saw him across the hallway so I ran up to him, smiled, and tapped his shoulder. It wasn't him. It was the boy whom I've had my eyes on for so long.

He turns around, and he hesitates to look at me.

"Oh?" I got red and bowed 90 degrees.

"Mianhaeyo. I thought you were someone else." 

"It's okay. Have we met before?" He asks, in such a manner in which he would tilt his head in confusion.

"No actually," I assure, and a smile slowly creeps on my face. Being polite, I felt it wasn't nice to meet someone with a frown. "I'm Ji Hyun. Sorry about this."

"Hehe. It's okay. I'm Dongwoon." Dongwoon. Dongwoon. That was his name. 

"Oh. That was your name~ I've seen you around alot and wondered what it was." I told him.

"Same goes to you," He giggled. "What grade are you?" He continues, and motions me to walk with him. "Hehe. I'm a Junior. What about you?"

"Me? I'm a Junior too. We must take different classes though."

"We probably do. What's your next class after our lunch period?"

"English. My parents say I'm actually supposed to take that class in order to be successful later in life in place of an international school."

"Ah... Jinjja? Ah. I understand. That's my next class too!" My smile has gotten so big since then. I never realized I'd smile so widely.

"Ne. Hehehe. We should hang out more!" He says, grinning. I let out a little laugh to myself, and stops to look down. "You have a pretty name and a cute smile." He softly says, and looks down.

I didn't know what to say.

"I love how your voice is husky and you're handsome." I tell him, and he looks up at me, and gets red.

"Yeah, u-uhm, we really should hang out more." It's cute how he stuttered.

"Yes, we should." 

I heard the bell, and saw him in the next class. We became great friends; Greater friends than I thought we'd become.