Because With You, Love Last Forever

Because With You, Love Last Forever

“What the hell, Taeng!!?” the tall brunette asked incredulously, both hands on her waist, pacing back and forth inside the suite room impatiently.

“What?” the petite woman asked innocently, sitting on the bed with both legs crossed, watching TV but managed to spare a glance on her tall bestfriend.

“I told you to give me a private room!” the tall woman said, stop in her track for glaring to her petite bestfriend.

“I do..” Taeyeon said, again, innocently.

“With a roommate?!”

“That’s the best room, you know… that one is just like this one.. shouldn’t you feel honored to have the same room as the marriage couple?” Taeyeon answered, ignoring Sooyoung’s question “all of them must be so jealous to see your-..”

“I don’t care..” Sooyoung cut tiredly, finally sitting on the edge of the bed near Taeyeon screeching legs, fingers massaging her temple “get me another room..”

“Sooyoung..” Taeyeon spoke “we already arranged this neatly, and we already done doing the budgeting..” she added “and booking another room will increase our spending.. and Jessica will definitely not like it..” Taeyeon said, both arms crossed on her chest.

“And I already told you that I will pay-..”

“I can’t let you do that…” Taeyeon cut.

“I can afford this..”

“Hell, I know you can afford the whole hotel miss Choi..” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

“That’s not what I mean, Tae..” Sooyoung said apologetically.

“I know..” Taeyeon sighed “..Sooyoung, this is my marriage, and we were the one who invited you to Hawaii..” she said “and I already told all of you that I will pay all the expending.. starting from the tickets, hotel room, and even everything..”

“So please..” Taeyeon pleaded softly, mostly because she knows, that way, Sooyoung easily gives up.. she knows the tall brunette will giving up to her.

And by the look Sooyoung gives, yes, she already did…

“Seriously..” Sooyoung mumbled “after six hours of flight, the first thing I know is that you, Kim Taeyeon, do this to me?!”

“Come on..” Taeyeon persuaded “it’s just a week..”

“Exactly..” Sooyoung rolled her eyes “why the hell I need to stay here for a week for your honeymoon?”

“Hey, it’s been 3 years since we last spent time all together, ten of us..” Taeyeon said “we’re all really excited, you know.. you promised to come so that I can have another small party together with all of you, since you only stayed less than an hour in my big party...” Taeyeon frowned, and without Sooyoung voiced her reason, Taeyeon more than thoughtful to know that by the moment, Sooyoung is avoiding to meet a certain woman “you make me sad, Choi Sooyoung..”

“That’s not what I mean..” Sooyoung said guiltily “I am just--.. sorry..” she apologized “of course I am happy, Tae..” she added “and congrats for your marriage..” Sooyoung smiled sincerely “live happy ever after..”

“We will..” Taeyeon grinned.

Sooyoung’s smile faded as she escaped soft sigh.

“..does it bother you?” Taeyeon spoke in between their silence.

“..about what?” Sooyoung turned, meeting Taeyeon’s guilty and worried eyes.

“You know..” Taeyeon shrugged “being in the same room..hmm.. with.. your ex..”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes “..why should i?”

“Sooyoung, you were exploding just now, just because you know she is your roommate..”

“That because you agreed to give me a private room in our phone call weeks ago..” Sooyoung said “and every time I remind you about that, you excitedly said ‘no problem’..” the tall woman added with a glare “I still have jetlag, and the first thing I found out is that, you, Kim Taeyeon, lied to me..”

“You are exaggerating..” Taeyeon mumbled, only to get another glare from the tall woman, giving an innocent grin in response “you know, it’s more economical..”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes “you should just let me pay-..”

“Besides…” Taeyeon cut “you need to fix your relationship..”

“We have no relationship..” Sooyoung answered swiftly.

“That’s it.. you haven’t talk to her even a word since you both broke up 3 years ago, right?”

“It’s because we don’t need to..”

“Maybe she does..” Taeyeon replied.

“Yes..” Sooyoung scoffed “..when she was the one who called it off..”

Taeyeon sighed upon her tall bestfriend’s stubbornness “why can’t you just stay friend?”

“Friends?” Sooyoung asked disbelievingly “there is no way you can stay friend with your ex lover..” she answered.

“Yes, when love still there..”

“Don’t even started it..” Sooyoung glared.

“Why?” but it’s not Taeyeon if she let this pass “..are you still in love with--..”

“I told you, don’t even go there..”

“Then, there is nothing wrong being friends with her, right?” Taeyeon spoke “or.. are you--..”

“Tae!”

“Fine.. fine, fine..” Taeyeon answered swiftly, enough to let silence fell in between them, again.

“..but..” Taeyeon spoke carefully “..are you.. still..hmm.. in lo--..”

“I don’t..” Sooyoung cut, turning her face to avoid her bestfriend’s gaze “how many times I need to tell you until you believe me, that I am over her..”

“Maybe if you can start a new relationship with other woman?” Taeyeon shrugged.

“I am busy with work..”

“And that’s what you always tell me..”

“Because it’s the--..”

“Or you can start being friend with her..” Taeyeon cut “..who knows where it lead you to..”

“It’s pointless.. we shouldn’t start anything..”

“Sooyoung, you both had something in the past..” Taeyeon spoke “why can’t you have it ba--..”

“Maybe because she did say that she fell out from love with me!!” Sooyoung raised her voice as she stood up, and it’s just enough to break her wall all over again.

“Soo-..”

“And stop with this talk..” Sooyoung cut “I have headache, and this is getting worse..” she added, pacing back and forth as her fingers massaging her temple, other hand on her waist.

“You know, if you want to talk, i--..”

“I am okay..” Sooyoung cut, whispered softly “I am okay, Tae..”

Taeyeon sighed “fine..” she said “go take a rest..”

“I will leaving now..” Sooyoung nodded lightly, walking to the door

“Where are you go—..“

“See you at dinner..” Sooyoung cut, open the door.

“Okay, hey! Don’t book another room!!” Taeyeon yelled before the door closed.

As her bestfriend leave, Taeyeon took her phone, immediately send a text her wife.. just a sentence like how they promised before, just a simple sentence of what she found in her conversation with the tall brunette, something that another woman is so curious at, and dying to know..

Baby, I am sure she still is..’

-----

 

“..hmm.. is—is she mad?” the tall woman stared at her bestfriends in turn worriedly, biting her lower lip anxiously. There are 8 women in that spacious suite, either sitting on the bed, or watching TV in the other side of the suite, just right beside the bedroom.

“No, Im Yoona..” the blonde answered “she is furious..”

Yoona frowned “..what should I do?”

“Talk, definitely!” Jessica answered sarcastically.

“And you think she will be okay with a talk?”

“Either she is okay or not with that.. Im Yoona, you both still need to talk..” jessica said “..it is such a waste if you let this go just like this..” she said, eyeing her bestfriend “not after my soon-to-be-wife is currently getting her sermon and the target of your ex lover’s wrath..” Jessica said “not when you’re the one who asked us to put you both in the same room..”

“I didn’t know that she will get this mad..” Yoona sighed “she didn’t even smile to me when she stepped inside this room an hour ago..”

“Yeah, I can imagine how surprise she is to find her ex in her supposed to be suite..” Tiffany said.

“Only to know that she is going to stay in the same room for a week with someone who once broke her heart to pieces..” Sunny shrugged.

“I miss her.. so much..” Yoona mumbled sadly “but she doesn’t even say a word when she met me..” she spoke “..and when I tried to talk to her, she quickly dashed out from the room after leaving her luggage..”

“What do you expect her to do, Yoona?” Tiffany said “you broke her..”

“..but—but..” Yoona’s word stopped “..I do that because I love her.. so much..” Yoona frowned.

“But you make her think you’re not..” Jessica voiced.

“Unnie..” Seohyun called “it will be okay.. maybe Sooyoung unnie just need to get used to see you after this long..”

“It won’t be easy..” Jessica sighed “but you just need to try harder..”

“And she obviously still have something for you..” Tiffany voiced “we can see it, Yoon..”

“..a-are you sure?” Yoona asked hopefully.

Tiffany escaped soft chuckles “why don’t you find it out yourself?”

“Yeah..” Jessica giggled “you’re good at flirting anyway.. you always do a good job on stealing her heart over and over again with that..”

“Or you can just wear that lingerie you brought specially for her..” Sunny added “and lie on the bed ily or something..hmm.. with or without it…” she giggled.

Yoona frowned again “I am so dead worried and hopeless right now.. and all your teasing are not helping, you know..” Yoona protested, earning a round of small laughs from the four women there.

“Don’t worry..” Tiffany said softly “..Yoona, she is still into you..”

“Of course..” Jessica added, giving a reassuring smile “just what the reason she is so furious over this roommate thing..”

“Yeah.. she must still feel something over you..” Sunny smiled “besides, she loves you so much.. and we all know that..” she added, patted Yoona’s cheek gently, earning a soft smile from the woman “so, don’t worry..”

“..you might only need to tell her the truth..” Tiffany spoke.

“I can’t..” Yoona pouted “she must get angrier if she found this out..” she said “and she can’t even know if I was the one who ask to be in the same room with her..”

“And letting her thinking that you stop loving her doesn’t seem like a good idea either..”

“Tiffany unnie is right…” Seohyun said “unnie, you need to tell Sooyoung unnie the truth..”

“And getting her madder at me? reducing the chance for me to have her back? And messing this up?”

“She needs to know..” Jessica said “you should know it since the start, Yoona.. you already messed your relationship, anyway..” the blonde added “you shouldn’t lie to her in the first place..”

“And without the truth, she will think you don’t love her..” Sunny added “like what you told her three years ago..”

“And-..” Jessica’s words trailed when she feel her phone vibrated, taking it out from her short pant’s pocket, getting all eyes glued on her curiously, she read the text her wife send her, with that, a sly smile appeared on her face.

“That’s it..”she mumbled, getting all woman even more curious “..Yoona, you have a week to make her yours again..”

-----

 

The nine women are sitting around the long table in the hotel’s café. Since this is their first night in Hawaii, they spent time mostly at hotel, resting, preparing their one week holiday for tomorrow, arranging plans, neatly and detail.

And since this is their first dinner, they decided to just have dinner at the café’s hotel, and spending time together with a small chat while waiting for a certain tall girl who had been missing since this noon after she stepped out from Taeyeon’s room.

“..sorry..” Sooyoung apologized as she walked near her friends.

She already changed into a simple shirt and short pants. And she must be missing somewhere, and waiting for her room to be empty so that she can step inside.

“It’s okay..” they said, smiling, grinning.

“Please just take a seat..” Yuri said “I’m hungry..”

Sooyoung smiled back as her eyes searching for an empty one. And of course, why she doesn’t even that surprised to find the only seat left is just across Taeyeon’s, right beside her so called ex.

And without saying a word, Sooyoung pulled the chair, calmly sitting beside the nervous woman.

The dinner starts with they are hungrily filling their empty stomach. And small conversation and chat fills in between, along with loud giggles, laughs, teases, and all that maybe enough to bother other costumers.

Sooyoung doesn’t even glance at her side. She is keeping her gaze straight to the front, or just on her plate. And as much as she loves eating, she is eating only what placed in front of her, doesn’t even ask another food which place by the other side or too far from her reach.

And for Yoona, she is so damn nervous, scared, and worried, that she doesn’t even dare to start a conversation with the woman she is longing to see. She is scared if the brunette will ignore her, avoid her, and she is so nervous that she can feel her body tensed.

But still, sitting just beside the woman she is in love with all these years.. her heart pacing fast, her body warmed, and she is enjoying Sooyoung’s presence, just as much as how she feels happy to know Sooyoung is here, even beyond her reach by the moment, at least, she knows, she can still fight to get back what once hers.

“..so..” Taeyeon spoke, having enough silence from both the tall women. Because Yoona is too nervous to start a conversation, and Sooyoung doesn’t seem want to start one, if it’s not Taeyeon, they won’t really go anywhere.

“..i thought your art school ended in three years..” Taeyeon spoke, eyes fall on the brunette across her “isn’t it supposed to end like a month ago?”

Taeyeon’s question gets all woman fall in silence, with eyes glued on the tallest woman there, waiting for the brunette to answer the question curiously.

But Sooyoung said nothing as her eyes glued on her plate, she seems doubting something.

“..Soo?” Taeyeon called, tilting her head slightly.

Sooyoung lifted her face, eyes meeting Taeyeon’s as she spoke “..i didn’t take the art school..”

Sooyoung’s answer is enough to bring all eyes widened in surprise, and pretty much having an unbelieving face. Because that’s not exactly what they heard 3 years ago when the brunette left.

And it’s worst on Yoona.

Their eyes glanced on Yoona who seems too shock as she heard the news. Her face gets pale, and she is stoned.

“..wh-what?” Taeyeon pretty much shocked with the news she just heard. It’s been three years, and all she knows is that Sooyoung was in States, pursuing her dream as a painter “…why?”

“..i just doesn’t want to..” Sooyoung spoke, this time ignoring all pairs of eyes that glued on her, wearing a flat expression as she explained.

“And where were you in these three years?” Hyoyeon asked, brow raised.

“LA..” Sooyoung spoke

“LA?” Yuri asked, glancing over her red haired girlfriend before eyeing her tall bestfriend.

“..hmm..” Sooyoung nodded lightly.

“If you didn’t take your art school, why didn’t you come back and stay in Seoul?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I am currently taking care of my family restaurant’s branch in LA..”

“Three years and you just tell us now?” Taeyeon asked.

“You never asked..” Sooyoung reasoned.

“Because we have no idea about that, Choi Sooyoung..” Hyomin, Sunny’s girlfriend’s spoke.

Sooyoung escapes a soft sigh as she spoke “..sorry..” she said “I planned to tell you tonight..”

“..and what kind of things left that you hide from us, Choi Sooyoung?”

“Hey, I hide nothing..” Sooyoung said defended “I just haven’t told you yet..”

“And care to tell us what you haven’t told us yet?”

“..hmm.. I planned to stay there in LA..” Sooyoung said, giving a small smile “and I think I will have less time to come over to Seoul..”

And it crushed Yoona more.

All woman are glancing over the stiffen woman worriedly. The latter seems frozen by every word that slipped Sooyoung’s lips.

“..anyway..” Sooyoung spoke “how’s your party preparation?”

“Everything is going fine..” Taeyeon spoke, naturally engaging into the conversation, with that, the conversation is going on, leaving a certain woman drown into her messing thought.

-----

 

Yoona is sitting on the bed, waiting for her current roommate to finish taking her shower, her mind straggled into a mess, her sitting there nervously really doesn’t help either.

They need to talk. She wants to talk. And after that shocking news she heard at dinner, she knows, she needs to talk right now to that stubborn ex girlfriend of hers.

And out of all, with the tall brunette’s current plan to stay in LA..

Yoona knows.. if they don’t talk now.. she will lose Sooyoung forever..

And that’s not what she thought when she did a terribly bad mistake back then..

No, this is not how she thought it will turn out..

She never thought and she never knew that Sooyoung never took the art school..

The reason they broke up.. or more to say.. the reason why she broke the love of her life’s heart..

And after three years living miserably..

It’s all pointless..

 

Yoona still drown with her thought, cursing and regretting her silliness for ended up their relationship three years ago when the door creaked open, revealing Sooyoung stepped out from the bathroom with short pants and loose shirt, towel hanging around her neck, with one hand using the towel to dry her half dry hairs.

Sooyoung walking out from the bathroom as Yoona’s eyes followed her step, but the brunette doesn’t even sparing a glance on her ex, instead, Sooyoung walked past the woman, crouched down and ped her luggage, not bothering Yoona’s gaze on her back, at least trying not to.

“..why didn’t you take the art school?”

And Yoona finally braved herself to ask the question she is dying to know, to ask the question her mind preoccupied with ever since their dinner..

“..you can use the bathroom now..” Sooyoung said coldly, not bothering to turn and face the latter, not even bothering to answer the question, simply not bothering to meet Yoona’s hurtful gazed.

And it does hurt when someone she loves coldly ignoring and rejecting her clearly “..Sooyoung..” Yoona called softly, standing up as she walked closer to the tall brunette. No, she can’t let this passed, not when she doesn’t know when she can dare herself to bring this up again “..why didn’t you take the art school?” she asked stubbornly as standing right behind the tall brunette.

Sooyoung stood up when she feels Yoona’s presence on her back. Sooyoung turned up with her cold hard gaze to meet Yoona’s soft stare “..i believe.. you have no right to ask me that..”

And it pained Yoona more “..Soo.. why didn’t you take the art school?” and that’s third when Yoona’s eyes glistened by tears.

“I told you..” Sooyoung answered as stubborn “..you have no ri-..”

“I asked you why you didn’t take the damn art school!!?” Yoona yelled, finally burst in tears “why the hell you didn’t--..”

“Because you told me you didn’t want me anymore!!” Sooyoung yelled back “because you told me that you stopped loving me!! because you told me you fell out from love with me!!!”

And with Sooyoung’s screams echoed all over the room, for a moment, the room fill with dead silence before Sooyoung whispered brokenly.

“..because you’re all the reason I paint!! because you’re all the reason I dared myself to pursue my dream!! because you’re all the reason I want to be a painter!! because you’re all my reason to fight and get into that damn art school!!”

“..it’s you.. because I want to make you proud.. because one day, I want to tell people that I am standing this far.. I am going this far because I have someone who walk with me.. who support me more than anyone else..”

“..you inspire me more than you thought.. and because of you I know I can do everything.. just as long as I have you..”

“..because Yoona, you brings the best out of me.. and make me see everything good in bad..” Sooyoung whispered brokenly “..but when you left, even in the best thing ever happened in my life.. I can’t see anything.. nothing but pain..”

“..and you left me.. just when I thought my life couldn’t be more perfect than it already was.. you proofed me wrong, you broke me.. and ever since.. I was lost.. and I don’t know where to go..”

“..and no matter how hard I try to paint.. I can’t..”

“Yoona.. I can’t..” Sooyoung whispered painfully, enough to break Yoona more that the latter already drenched in tears.

“..because ever since you left.. I can’t see anything but pain.. miserable.. and nothing but sadness..”

Tears run down her cheeks, but Yoona doesn’t care, how could she missed this.. how could she let this happened?

“..Soo..” Yoona took a step as her hand reached out, wanting to touch Sooyoung’s cheek.

But Sooyoung stepped back “..no, don’t..”

And it hurt them more..

“..Sooyoung..”

“..don’t do this to me..” Sooyoung spoke quietly “you don’t know what hell I’ve been going through to get over you..” she said, to where it enough to crush Yoona more than she can take.

“..Soo…” Yoona took another stepped closer, hands trying to reach the tall brunette “..i lo-..”

“Don’t..” Sooyoung cut “don’t do that..”

“I love you, Soo.. I love you.. I love you so much..” Yoona spoke, and with that, Sooyoung falls sits on the floor, drenched in tears “..i never stop loving you, Soo.. I never did..”

“I don’t need you pity!!”

“No, Soo!! Please.. I mean this.. I love you, I really do!”

“..how could you do this to me..” Sooyoung mumbled in between her tears, face buried in both her palms.

“Sooyoung.. I love you.. I love you so much..” Yoona said as she, standing on her knees beside the tall woman, wrapped the tall brunette into a tight hug.

“..wh-why? ..why Yoona?”

“..i’m sorry, Soo..” Yoona mumbled softly “..that—that time.. you’re so happy and excited.. i—I thought by—by telling you that, you—you won’t have to choose between pursuing your dream in States or—or staying here, with me..”

“Sooyoung.. I am so sorry.. I am so stupid.. I shouldn’t do that.. I am sorry, Soo..”

“..three years, Yoona.. and you have no idea what I’ve been going though..” Sooyoung mumbled, pushing Yoona away from her as she stood up.

“Sooyoung, please..” Yoona pleaded softly, reaching Sooyoung’s arm, grabbing tightly as she is so scared to lose this again.

“..three years and you make me think that you didn’t love me anymore.. three years you make my life living hell.. three years and you make me believe this?”

“Soo-..”

“I was trying to get over you, Yoona.. I did.. and I was do-doing.. just—just fine..”

“Sooyoung, please don’t say that..”

“Do you know how selfish it was?” Sooyoung stared at the latter painfully “do you know how hard I tried to get over you for these past three years? Do you even know how much it took me to life in this misery?”

“Soo-..”

“You want to make me believe you didn’t love me?”

“Sooyoung, that’s not it.. please, i--..”

“Good job.. because I do.. I did.. and I do..” Sooyoung mumbled silently “I was doing a good job without you.. I can get used to live without you.. and I can live without you..”

“Sooyoung, don’t say that.. let’s fix this.. let’s talk this out..”

“You shouldn’t tell me this now, Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered painfully “..not when I am this close to get you out from my life..”

“No, Soo.. I don’t want to regret this again.. I don’t want to lose you.. don’t say that please..”

“But you already are..”

“Soo-..”

“You should left things just like how it used to be..”

“We used to be together.. Soo..”

“You should just keep things like this.. because I am still trying to get over you.. and this stupid lie you told me again just broke it all!!”

“Sooyoung, it’s not a lie.. please, listen to-..”

“And how could I know if you’re not lying again?”

“Soo-..”

“No, Yoona..” Sooyoung spoke, pushing the latter as she took her cardigan on the top of her luggage “I can’t do this.. I don’t want to keep listening to this over and over again..”

“Sooyoung..”

“I don’t want to hear you told me you love me one day.. and you don’t the next day..”

“I won’t--..”

“I shouldn’t come here in the first place..”

“No, Sooyoung.. please.. let’s—“

But Sooyoung already dashed out from the room, leaving Yoona falls on the floor, drenched in tears.

-----

 

There are already eight women sitting in the lobby, waiting for another two women to join while they’re planning of things to do for the day.

It’s still early in the morning and they’re just decided to have breakfast together and waiting for the two women which are by now already almost half an hour late from their plan yesterday.

“Sica.. try call Yoona..” Taeyeon said “I will call Sooyoung..”

Jessica nodded lightly. She was about to press the green button when a tall woman walked out from the lift, wearing short pants, baggy t-shirt, and sunglasses.. actually, it’s not that weird..

But.. it’s just somehow strange..

“Where Sooyoung?” Taeyeon asked while eyeing the tall woman.

“..i don’t know..” Yoona answered with her hoarse voice.

“..are you okay?” jessica asked worriedly, and she can’t see Yoona’s eyes, it worried her more.

“..i will…” Yoona voiced, trying to keep it audible “..if I know where Sooyoung is..”

“She wasn’t in your room? All night?”

“..she left the room last night.. and she hasn’t come back ever since..” Yoona mumbled.

Taeyeon took her phone, she hasn’t even unlocked it when Yoona added “..she left her phone in the room..”

Taeyeon sighed “..i will take this as both of you had your talk..” she said, glancing over the tall latter “..which obviously didn’t go well..”

Yoona escapes soft sigh while turning her head, eyes searching for a familiar figure.. a tall attractive one, who never failed to make her heart go wild, messing her thought with her sweet teasing flirt, her face red and warm, and with her body can always fit into that sweet loving hug.. where she can always feel save, home..

“..Yoona.. are you okay? We will looking out for her..” Tiffany said “..how about you go back to your suite and take a rest?”

“..fany..” Yoona called softly “I will feel better if I know where she is..”

“But--..”

“Excuse me?”

A tall man in his uniform is standing right beside Taeyeon, cutting their conversation politely.

“Yes?” Taeyeon’s brows raised.

“Sorry..” he said “but miss.. I recognize you as the group which a tall woman was in last night in the café for dinner, right?”

“A tall woman, wearing a grey cardigan with short pants?” the tall man politely explained by Taeyeon’s confused expression.

“That’s Sooyoung..” Yoona quickly stood near the tall man “where she is?” she asked anxiously.

“She is in our bar, miss..” the tall man said “she passed out last night.. but since she has no phone with her, no room card key, and no wallet..” the tall man explained “..we can bring her nowhere and wait until someone to ask about her.. but since i--..”

“Where she is??” Yoona asked impatiently.

“Please this way..” the tall man walked, followed by the other eight women.

-----

 

Yoona is sitting on the edge of her bed, eyes falling on the passing out tall brunette.

Sooyoung was never been a good drinker.. and how hard it could be on the tall brunette that she can’t take it more.. and how hurt does it feel that Sooyoung chooses to forget it just like that.. at least trying to..

And just how much the tall woman took that bitter sweet liquid for all night long that she passed out like that, unmoving till this morning.. and the brunette doesn’t give any sign of waking up either..

Yoona lifted her hand, fingers brushing Sooyoung’s long bangs, caressing the tall brunette’s cheek gently, and not a second her eyes leave that sleeping woman’s face.

“..you should take a rest too..” Jessica said.

“And you can take your sunglasses Yoona..” Tiffany added “we’re inside your suite anyway..”

“..i will after you all leave..” Yoona mumbled, eyes not leaving Sooyoung’s face.

“..i hope you can work things just fine..” Sunny said.

“But you might need to wait her to calm down..” Taeyeon said, earning light nod from Yuri.

“..okay..” Yoona nodded “I understand..”

“Okay then..” Jessica said “we will leave now..”

“But-..”

‘they’re adult.. they need to talk’ Jessica mouthed to her fiancée who gives a pout in response. She is worried to definitely.. and Yuri didn’t even say a word when she already earn a glare from her red haired girlfriend.

And Yoona is too busy staring at the tall woman affectionately, lovingly, sweetly..

“Call us if you need something okay?” Sunny said “or if something happen.. please let us know..”

“..okay..” Yoona answered, finally turned to meet her friends gaze, not practically, since she still has her sunglasses “..sorry if I ruin your vacation..” she said guiltily.

“Don’t think about that..” Jessica said, giving a smile “this is a part of our plan.. getting Sooyoung back to you, right?”

Yoona gives a small smile “thank you..” she said before the smile faded “..i wish she really will..”

“She still loves you, Yoona.. she will..”

“You might only need to stop doing stupid things, like telling her—ouch!!” Taeyeon grunted “that’s hu--!” but before Taeyeon can protest, Jessica glared at her wife, mouthing the latter to stay quiet.

“Okay.. we better leave now..” Tiffany said, giving a reassuring smile “please tell us if she wakes up, okay?”

“Okay..” Yoona nodded.

And it’s just after all of her bestfriend leave, Yoona’s took her sunglasses off, revealing her red and tired eyes from crying all night, having her eyes locked on the sleeping brunette’s face, leaning closer as she pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s temple, whispered “..i love you.. I love you, Soo.. I really do..”

-----

 

Hour passed with the room all in silence.

Sooyoung hasn’t woke up yet, and Yoona doesn’t want to disturb the brunette’s sleep.

And so, Yoona ended up lying on the bed just beside Sooyoung, facing the tall brunette whose body facing her too, and never once Yoona let Sooyoung’s sleeping face out from her sight, with a small gap in between them, enough to let Yoona’s eyes fall on the sleeping woman.

With a small smile on her face, Yoona lifted her hand, gently tucking Sooyoung’s hair from preventing her to gaze into the peacefully sleeping woman, once in a while, gently running her fingers on the brunette’s face, lovingly, with a soft peck.

As her hand gently caressing Sooyoung’s face, Yoona can feel Sooyoung’s body heated up.

Sooyoung’s body burned hot, and Yoona is getting worried the moment the tall brunette’s body trembled cold.

“..don’t leave..” Sooyoung whispered “..please..”

“Sooyoung..” Yoona called softly, finally ignoring the slight gap in between them, arms swiftly slid around Sooyoung’s neck “..Soo..”

“..don’t go..”

“I won’t go anywhere..” Yoona whispered softly “I promise..”

Hugging the brunette tightly, Yoona let the tall woman buried her face on her neck. She can feel Sooyoung’s warm breath hitting her neck, and Yoona tightened her hug.

“..sleep well.. sleep well, Soo… I am here.. and I won’t leave you..”

-----

 

Yesterday was a really tired day. And even if Yoona was staying in her suite all day, but she is dead worried over the sick woman that not a second she left the room, no matter how many times her bestfriends told her to.

And no matter how many times her bestfriends assured her to take a rest or change over for taking care of the tall brunette, Yoona stubbornly refused.

It’s still early in the morning when Yoona is already wide awake, or more like she can’t sleep all night. She is taking care of the tall brunette, and countless time wetting the cloth, and gently helping Sooyoung to wipe her sweats, wanting Sooyoung to have a comfortable sleep.

But since last night, Yoona just wrapped the tall brunette in a tight hug, letting Sooyoung buried her face on her neck.

And honestly, as much as tempting having the tall woman in her embrace all night, Yoona managed to keep herself composed, at least soft pecks are enough to tell Sooyoung that she is there when the brunette mumbled in her sleep.

Yoona are brushing Sooyoung’s hair gently when the latter moved slightly, giving a soft grunt.

Sooyoung cuddled closer unconsciously, making Yoona tightened her hug. But it’s just seconds when Yoona escapes soft chuckles. It’s ticklish.

And with that soft chuckles, Sooyoung pulled slightly, meeting Yoona’s anxious eyes.

“…how are you feeling?” Yoona asked softly, pressing her palm softly on Sooyoung’s temple, checking the tall woman’s temperature before going lower to caress Sooyoung’s cheek lovingly.

Sooyoung’s face reddened, avoiding Yoona’s eyes, she nodded lightly without a word.

“..are you sure?” Yoona leaned closer, asking worriedly, but it worsen Sooyoung’s blush.

Maybe most of it because she just realized that she was sleeping all night in Yoona’s embrace, or because that so close proximity, or simply, because it does feel good to wake up and the person she sees right away is just the person she is longing to see.. forever..

“..Soo?” Yoona called softly, but Sooyoung is avoiding her gaze still, and with their body still face to face, Sooyoung turned and buried her face on the pillow, getting shy.

“..Soo? do you need-..”

Yoona’s word stopped with her phone ringing, it’s just a massage though.

Yoona frowned, but she turned slightly to take her phone, reading the text her blonde bestfriend send before she eyed the still shy tall brunette.

“..hmm.. are you feeling better?” Yoona asked “they ask if we want to join them for today..” she said “..they’re going shopping..”

“..i will pass..” Sooyoung mumbled.

Yoona’s frown deepened, she wants to be with Sooyoung. But afraid that the latter will get mad if she asks, Yoona went silent, doubting whatever to reply.

Hearing no word, Sooyoung turns slightly, peeking the obvious nervous latter. Their eyes meet, awkwardly avoiding each other eyes, but dying to gaze deeper into it.

Sooyoung seems in doubt. She is, because right now, she doesn’t even have any idea of how to voiced her feeling into words.

Having someone you’re dying to be together with, but doesn’t even know if it’s something she her heart and mind can take.

Dying to stay together with the one who ever broke her.. leaving her with nothing..

The tall brunette is obviously struggled with her own heart and mind, because she hears two sides of her, where her heart dying to hold the latter in her embrace, her mind, tell her that it’s not a good idea. Not when she has no idea of what might come later.

Yoona ever left her once. And it doesn’t mean that now when they meet again, that thing won’t happen for the second time.

But in her calm breath, Sooyoung knows, no matter how hard this woman who is lying by her side crushed her dreams to nothing, no matter how shattered her heart caused by this woman, and no matter how much she is living in pain all this time..

She wants this woman, she loves the latter, and she wants her.. more that before, more..

Because deep inside her heart.. she knows, Yoona is the only one who can heal her.. Yoona is the one who can make her as whole.. Yoona is the one who can complete her.. just as the reason why she keeps up with all this whole damn life she is into.. just the reason why she managed to go through all these stupid jokes and crap..

Because she does hope, if one day, she can meet the latter again.. if one day she can just see the woman again.. maybe just to know that the person she loves so much is doing fine..

Because it’s just Yoona, that her heart is screaming for…

And that’s when Sooyoung’s heart takes the control “..stay with me..”

“Hmm? Wh-what?” Yoona might be too surprised to even answer.

And looking at Yoona’s expression, Sooyoung swiftly added “but if you don’t want to, you--..”

Sooyoung’s words stopped with a kiss, Yoona is just too excited that she pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s, hard “..of course I will..” she said, smiling sweetly “I will text them now..” she added, quickly replying Jessica’s text with a wide grin on her face, leaving Sooyoung staring at her dumfounded.

 

Sooyoung climbed down from the bed while Yoona is busy replying Jessica’s massage, walking to the bathroom. She is standing in front of the big mirror, bended slightly to wash her face on the big bowl.

A small towel is hanging around Sooyoung’s neck while she wipe her face, with one hand brushing her teeth, staring at her reflection on the mirror.

And something chance.

Sooyoung is trying to remember when a pair of arms sneaked its way around her waist, while Yoona buried her face on Sooyoung’s shoulder, before she peeked on the brunette from the mirror.

“..did you change my clothes?” Sooyoung asked while brushing her teeth, eyes meeting Yoona’s through the mirror.

“..hmm.. your clothes all wet because you’re sweating a lot yesterday..” Yoona said “..and because I need to wipe your body..” she bit her lower lip guiltily, nervously “..i just change it so that you can sleep more comfortably..”

Sooyoung is blushing, not that they’re never went that far.. they did.. and a way lot more than what Yoona just said. But it’s been three years, and it’s been that long, and Sooyoung can’t help but being embarrassed. So instead of answering, Sooyoung nodded lightly, eyes avoiding Yoona’s.

“..i swear I didn’t take advantage of that!” Yoona quickly answered, her face reddened too “..don’t be mad..” she said softly.

“..i’m not..” Sooyoung answered “…and thank you..” she said.

Yoona smiled sweetly, brushing Sooyoung’s hair to the side, pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s nape before she wrapped it back around Sooyoung’s waist “..you’re welcome..”

And before Yoona lost her mind, with that sweet scent she is longing for, that sweet one she can never get tired of, Sooyoung pulled out from the hug as she spoke “..you’re not washing up?”

“After you..” Yoona smiled.

Sooyoung was about to step out from the door when Yoona took her hand “will you stay here with me?” Yoona asked, her eyes rounded in hope.

And Sooyoung is never one to say no when the love of her life ask that to her, not with that kind of expression, so without saying a word, Sooyoung leaned her back on the wall beside Yoona.

Yoona grinned, she quickly washed up her face, wiping with the same towel Sooyoung use, before intertwined their fingers while she is brushing her teeth. And yes, Sooyoung is holding her hand as tight as she does.

 

With a bright smile, Yoona walked out from the bathroom, walking just behind the tall brunette, with their hand still locked together.

Sooyoung climbed back on the bed, sitting with both her legs crossed, taking the remote TV and turn on the TV before she took the hotel café’s menu which placed just on the buffet near their bed.

It’s when Sooyoung pulled her hand from Yoona’s to open the menu book, Yoona cuddled closer to Sooyoung, rested her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder with her arms wrapped around Sooyoung’s waist.

“..I’m hungry..” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Yeah, you slept all day yesterday..”

“Should we order breakfast or lunch?”

“Lunch? It’s too early for lunch..” Yoona lifted her face to meet Sooyoung’s eyes, and it took all on her to not crushed to that tempting lips which by now, only seriously in a close proximity that even Yoona pouted her lips, she is sure to meet Sooyoung’s.

“..hmm..” Sooyoung hummed “we can order lunch twice..” she said, eyes glued greatly on the book.

“…I’ll go with you..” Yoona said, trying hard to keep her mind in whatever Sooyoung said, which is not really working right now.

“..hmm..” Sooyoung thought for a while before she mumbled “..i am really hungry.. let’s just order lunch..” earning light nod from the other woman.

“..what to do want to eat?” Sooyoung asked, eyes looking into each picture while doubting what to order, unaware by Yoona’s stare on her side façade.

“..you..” and really, Yoona is trying. She is trying hard. But just as hard as she tries, she can’t work her mind right now. And it’s worse when Sooyoung is all inside her mind, more of it, Sooyoung is just here, doesn’t mind about this hug or cuddling thing, and really, it took all of her to hold back, even in the end, she lost to it.

“..hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows creased as she meets Yoona’s eyes.

The latter is staring at Sooyoung anxiously “..i miss you..” she said shyly “..sorry.. I just miss you so much, Soo..” Yoona mumbled, buried her face on Sooyoung’s neck.

“..why are you apologizing?” Sooyoung asked while she reached out her hand, putting back the book on the buffet.

“It’s--.. i--..”

“You shouldn’t start this..” Sooyoung said, turning her body while she changed their position in the way, making Yoona laying on the bed, while she on top of the latter “..because clearly, you have no idea how hard I was trying to hold myself just now..” she whispered, pressing her lips on Yoona’s neck, start kissing to light biting, while Yoona’s fingers are losing in between Sooyoung’s hairs.

“..but now, you can’t blame me.. because you start this..” Sooyoung spoke softly in between her kisses “..i am done holding back..” she said.

“I want you, Soo.. I love you.. I love you so much..” Yoona said “and I don’t want you to hold back either..”

And maybe, that’s the last clear word Yoona said before it turns into incoherent words in between heavy breaths, Sooyoung’s name, that hitched ‘I love you’, and messing moans..

-----

 

The two tall women are lying on the bed, no clothes on, but having enough to warm themselves by that tight hug under the blanket. It’s enough.

With Sooyoung’s eyes closed tiredly, arms around Yoona’s bare waist, chest ups and downs calmly, she is not sleeping though, but she can feel Yoona’s hand on her face running to her bare body. And she doesn’t mind, not at all.

Yoona has a small smile on her face, watching the tall brunette with her hand under Sooyoung’s neck, and the other caressing Sooyoung’s face affectionately, running to wherever it takes to.

“..how are you in these past three years?” Yoona asked softly, trying to start a conversation.

“..hell..” and that’s the only word that slipped Sooyoung’s lips with her eyes still closed.

Yoona bit her lower lip guiltily, leaning to press her lips on Sooyoung’s temple, staying there for a while before going to the tip of the brunette’s nose before she pulled out, leaving the same gap in between them, enough to let her eyes never leave Sooyoung’s face, even if for sure, it’s not the only place Yoona has her eyes on.

“..Sorry..” Yoona mumbled apologetically “..i shouldn’t ended us.. I shouldn’t do that..” she whispered, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek affectionately.

“I thought it will be okay.. I thought this way, you wont doubt to take the art school in States..” Yoona said “but I was wrong.. I was miserable.. and I can’t passed a day without crying, without thoughts about you..”

“And what’s worst after my decision years ago.. only to know, that I broke you..” Yoona whispered painfully “that’s the worst mistake I’ve ever done..”

“..and you have no idea how much I regret it.. but knowing it won’t change a thing.. and blaming myself over and over again do nothing..” Yoona mumbled “and since you wouldn’t talk to me, text me, or—or call me..” she said “I was so broken.. and hate myself for that..”

“..and I hope…” Yoona mumbled “..you can give me a chance to fix that.. us.. our relationship..” she said “because for sure, Soo.. I am not okay without you.. and I don’t want to let you go anymore..”

But Sooyoung stays silent, eyes still closed.

“..Soo.. are you still mad?” Yoona asked softly, hand still on Sooyoung’s cheek.

“..talk to me, please..” Yoona whispered softly after another peck on Sooyoung’s temple.

“..i want to..” Sooyoung spoke, eyes finally opened “I want to get mad at you.. I want to hate you.. and I want to stop loving you, Yoona..  after you told me you fell out from love with me..” Sooyoung said “..i lost my way.. and trust me, I try to hate you..”

Yoona stared at the tall brunette in sadness, letting Sooyoung finish her word.

“..but no matter how hard I tried.. no matter how far I pushed myself to hate you.. and no matter how much I kept telling myself to get over you..” Sooyoung said, eyes meeting Yoona’s “..i can’t.. I can’t..”

“..i love you, Soo..” Yoona said softly “I really do..” she added, pulling the tall brunette into a hug, letting Sooyoung buried her face on her neck “..give me a chance.. give us a chance, please..” she spoke quietly “..i can’t bear to lose you, Soo..”

And instead of answering Yoona’s question, Sooyoung tightened her hug around Yoona’s waist.

“..you don’t have to answer me now..” Yoona said “but I definitely won’t give up until I get your yes..” she added “..no matter how long it takes.. days, weeks, months, years.. I don’t care.. I will wait, Soo.. until you’re ready..”

“I just won’t let you out from my sight anymore.. never..” Yoona spoke.

Silence fell in between them, taking that Sooyoung wasn’t ready to talk about serious thing, maybe still need time to trust her words, but Yoona can wait.

“..so, is there someone else?” Yoona asked carefully, of course she will broke down by a certain answer, but she needs to know.

“..what if there is?” Sooyoung replied without pulling from the hug, mumbling on Yoona’s neck.

“Then, I will win your heart all over again..” Yoona answered almost immediately.

Sooyoung pulled from the hug, meeting Yoona’s anxious eyes “..Yoona, I was trying to get over you..” she said “and it means that I was trying all over things that could crossed my mind to get you out from there..”

Yoona bit her lower lip, holding tears from making its way falling from her eyes “..i will win--..”

“I met few people..” Sooyoung cut “..and with just a kiss, I know it’s not them whom I want…” Sooyoung mumbled, and as much as Yoona tried to hold her tears, it falls.

“I know I can’t start it with them.. not when someone keep wondering inside my head, telling me that I belong to her only..” Sooyoung continued “..and the only thing that always managed to get me broken, and ended everything before I could start it into a new relationship, it’s when I told them a lie.. and so does myself..” Sooyoung stared at the latter’s eyes as she mumbled sadly “..that I am taken..”

“It’s not a lie..” Yoona said softly “..i want to own you, just like how you own me, Soo..” she said “I belong to you just like I want you belong to me..”

“..and I know, as much as I don’t deserve a second chance from you, Soo..” Yoona whispered softly “I badly need one from you, I want one from you, because it’s you only that I want to spent forever with.. it’s only you, Soo..”

“And I won’t mind waiting, Soo..” Yoona whispered, pulling the tall brunette into another hug “..if it’s you, I know it will be worth it..”

-----

 

It was another day, or more likely their forth day in Hawaii. And just the first time they are going to spent time together, just the ten of them.

As eight women are already waiting in the lobby, two other women are walking out from the lift, walking closer to the big couch, hand in hand.

All women stand up in sync while eyeing their holding hand, to Yoona’s sweet smile, or Sooyoung’s blushing face.

“..are you two together?” Yuri bluntly asked.

Getting embarrassed from the question, Sooyoung turned her red face to avoid her bestfriend’s questioning eyes.

Yoona turned as she glanced on Sooyoung’s side façade. She can see the brunette still uncomfortable, and getting shy from that, so she wears a sweet smile instead, answering Yuri’s question “..we’re getting there..” she said confidently, tightened their intertwined hands.

And just as their evil thought get in sync, all of them are wearing that evil naughty smile while staring at the obvious embarrassed Sooyoung.

“Damn, it makes me wonder of what happen yesterday!” Yuri smiled naughtily.

“And hickeys?” Taeyeon added evilly, glancing over the red marks around Yoona’s and Sooyoung’s neck “wanna hear out best guess?”

 “Don’t tell me you spent all day like that?” Sunny teasingly asked, actually not really going for an answer.

“All day?!” Hyoyeon teasingly said “you guys are seriously so awesome!!”

But enough to burn Sooyoung more in embarrassment, her face all red that she doesn’t even dare to turn her face and meet all that naughty evil eyes.

“Ya-yah!! Stop it!” Yoona scolded, and with the help of their other halves, even if sure, they’re enjoying it as much as their naughty and evil couples are, before Sooyoung rejected to join their trip for the day, they need to stop.

The eight women are walking after throwing another naughty smile to the two tall women, before walking just right in front of them, walking to the door front door.

Yoona glanced over their friend’s back, before eyeing the tall brunette, with her free hand on Sooyoung’s cheek, she turn Sooyoung to face her for a deep hard kiss.

“I am happy..” Yoona whispered after the kiss, getting a small smile from the tall brunette with a soft whisper “..so do i..”

And no matter both Yoona and Sooyoung are aware of it, there are eight pairs of eyes that are watching that scene with a sweet smile on their face.

In the end, everything are going to be okay..

-----

 

It’s been a seriously tired day. But Taeyeon already booked a room for the night, for dinner, for their small party Taeyeon never got tired to retell.

It’s a room with a great view, one on the café hotel with a door connected to the beach just behind the hotel. And at night, it’s such a perfect place for a night walk.

And even if it’s not a formal one, since it’s just ten of them, they already agreed on wearing a dress. Even a simple one will do.

The small party started with Taeyeon’s seriously entertaining speech, about friendship, family, and them.. and obviously jokes in between. Taeyeon never failed to light up the mood, and with that it’s enough to get the rest of the night just like how they planned.

Fun, lively, cheerful, great, awesome.. and all that words are never enough to describe this..

Because they get more than how they expect.. maybe like someone who once lost.. that one woman who is pulling herself from the circle..

And friendship, family.. they found home..

 

It’s just in the middle of their dinner, their so loud and happy conversation when Sooyoung took her small handbag, excusing herself to go to the restroom, walking out from the room.

The rest of the women’s eyes followed where Sooyoung left, and having the sight of the tall woman going out to the veranda and stay there instead to the left where the restroom should be.

Throwing glances here and there before all of them have a smile on their face and signaling Yoona to go after the tall brunette.

Yoona gave a smile as she stood up, taking her handbag along, walking to where Sooyoung is without a word.

 

“It’s cold..” Yoona said as she stood right beside the tall brunette.

They’re staying in the veranda, not going down to the land of sands, just staying there.

“..then, you should get inside..” Sooyoung said, wearing what’s more like a teasing smile.

But Yoona thrown a naughty smile instead “..i more likely prefer to get that ‘how about a hug?’ kind of response..”

Sooyoung chuckled softly, but she moves closer to Yoona, standing just behind the confused latter. But it all washed, totally out from what she expected when Sooyoung back hugged her, placing a kiss on Yoona’s bare shoulder before resting her chin there.

“..better?”

“Never better..” Yoona answered almost immediately, resting her hands on Sooyoung’s which just placed on her tummy.

“..you look beautiful tonight..” Sooyoung spoke.

“Just tonight?” Yoona teasingly asked.

Sooyoung giggled “..i want to answer that, but I afraid if I make it so cheesy that you will pulled out from the hug..”

“Try me..”

Sooyoung escapes another giggled before she answered “..the truth? You’re beyond beautiful, Yoona.. you always be..” she said “but if I tell you that everytime I feel you’re beautiful, you might get sick of it, so even if just once in a while, I want you to know that you.. im Yoona.. are so much more than what beautiful can explain..”

Sooyoung’s answer is enough to get a sweet smile on Yoona’s face, and it widened the more word she said.

“..and you’re always sweet..” Yoona whispered, leaning her back on Sooyoung’s body “..and I do put a little effort for this..” she said “wait, maybe so much more..” she giggled “because I want your eyes all for myself..” Yoona said truthfully “I really do..”

“And so, you do..” Sooyoung whispered right into her ear “..more than just my eyes, Yoona..”

Yoona took Sooyoung’s hands, pulling out from the hug while she turned her body to face the tall woman, letting their body still as close as she can. Sliding both her arms trough Sooyoung’s neck, since she still hold her small handbag, she pulls the latter into a deep hard kiss.

“..and I hope it last forever..” she whispered after the hug, getting a small smile from the tall brunette.

 

“Sooyoung, about us..” Yoona spoke “..can I know if we can take this into a real relationship? To tie you to me? to know that we can work this together?”

But Sooyoung said nothing.

“I love you, Soo..” Yoona said, and just staring deep into her eyes, Sooyoung knows enough that how it feels “I love you so much..” Yoona spoke.

“You should think this all over again..” Sooyoung spoke “because Yoona, I just start to believe that again..”

“I do..” Yoona replied swiftly, softly “and I do want you to believe, Soo..”

“Because you have no idea how much you will break me by saying otherwise by the next day..”

“I won’t.. I won’t Soo..” Yoona mumbled “that won’t happen.. not anymore..”

Sooyoung escapes a soft sigh, before Yoona slid her arms from her neck.

“That’s why..” Yoona spoke, opened her small handbag, taking a black box out before she meet Sooyoung’s eyes “..i want you..” she said “forever..”

“Yoona..”

“That’s why Soo..” Yoona spoke “let me do this one.. this one I always dying to do ever since we met, because I know you’re the only one who can complete me, love..” she said “Soo, will you mar--..”

“Don’t..” Sooyoung swiftly cut “don’t say that..”

Yoona is hurt. She hasn’t even asked the question, but Sooyoung already rejected her.. she is close to tears, she is..

 

Sooyoung gave a weak smile as she spoke “..Yoona.. these past three years.. I was trying to get over you, only to find myself falling deeper in longing for you.. I miss you like crazy, and it hurt me knowing you don’t feel the same way..”

“I was trying to get over you, but instead, my mind fills of you, and I can’t help myself to keep looking for someone like you.. only to know that nobody.. nobody can make me feel the same way you do..”

“I was holding my phone all mornings, days, and nights, wishing that at least one of that miserable second in my life you will text me, call me, or just—just tell me, talk to me..” Sooyoung said weakly “..i wish I can hear your voice, having you in my arms..”

Yoona is staring deep into Sooyoung’s eyes, her eyes glistering with tears, knowing any second it can fall.

“But no.. you never called, never texted.. and it pained me even more.. thinking that it’s only me.. the one who is pitifully can’t get out from your shadow, from our memories, from you..”

“I was in pain.. but nobody can heal me..”

“I was miserable, but nobody can light my day..”

“I was lost, but nobody can find me like how you did..”

“Yoona.. nobody.. but you..”

Yoona was tore inside, and it hurt her even more with ever word that escapes Sooyoung’s lips as the tall brunette telling her how miserable it was.. that how much pain and hurt she took all these years..

Enough to get tears falling..

“I was trying to hate you with every way I can.. I was trying to forget about you in any things I could do..” Sooyoung spoke quietly “but it’s not that easy, not when you’re all inside my mind.. not when you’re all I can thinking about, not when you’re all my heart screaming for.. Yoona..” Sooyoung called softly “not when you’re all who can complete me..”

“In all pain, I was running to everywhere I can get you out from my mind.. only to find myself ended up in that lonely apartment of mine.. every nights, doing nothing but staring at your pictures.. at us.. wishing that it’s just a part of my nightmare.. that one day this will end..”

“..everyday.. every nights.. I kept telling myself.. ‘Sooyoung, you’ll be okay.. you can live without her.. you can live without someone who doesn’t want you..’”

..and I did..” Sooyoung spoke “three years, Yoona..” Sooyoung spoke “and I did live without you..”

“Sooyoung..” Yoona called brokenly.

“..but I know.. it kills me.. slowly, but sure.. it broke me.. and I know, one day.. I will ended up to where I can’t take that anymore..”

“I can live without you, but never once I can stop thinking about you..”

“I can live without you, but never once I find myself laugh like where you’re still with me.. never once I find myself happy like when you’re still by my side..”

“I can, Yoona.. but not without breaking every pieces of me..” Sooyoung said, tearing Yoona more “..to where I know, I don’t want to live without you.. I don’t want to..”

“..Yoona.. I can live without you.. but I don’t want to..”

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered softly “I loved you, I do love you.. and I know, I will always do love you..”

“..that’s why, I don’t care how stupid will I looked..”

“No matter how pitiful you will thinking about me..”

“No matter how hopelessly you think I am..”

“Yoona, I keep telling myself.. ‘Sooyoung, give this another try..’”

“And so, here I am.. giving it another try..” Sooyoung spoke “because even before I met you here, Yoona.. I prepared myself for the worst.. but I still want to give this another try..” Sooyoung trailed “..I told myself.. if even this one not going like how I wish..” she said “this time, I will really letting you go, taking all the pain and just letting you living your life your way..”

Sooyoung opened her small handbag which she never stop holding to, taking a red box from there. and again, Yoona is drenched in tears.

“..that’s why.. Yoona..” Sooyoung spoke, wearing a small smile as she opened the box, revealing a white gold ring inside “..will you marry me?”

Yoona is speechless. She is totally wordless when Sooyoung asked the question.

“..i can wait, Yoona..” Sooyoung said with a small smile “..you know I will always--..”

“I don’t want you too..” Yoona cut, sliding her arms back to Sooyoung’s neck as she pulled the tall brunette for a hard deep kiss “I do, Soo.. I do.. I do..” Yoona whispered over and over again after the kiss.

Sooyoung slipped the ring on Yoona’s finger while the latter took the ring she prepared and slipped it on Sooyoung’s finger.

Yoona wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s neck after, pulling for another kiss, a deep and hard one.

A smile appeared on their face in silence in between their heavy breaths, with having their temples against each other’s, staring deep into each other’s eyes lovingly.

They find love.. more love.. and they know, it will always there…

“I love you, Soo..” Yoona said “no matter how long it is..” she said “I know I will always love you..” Yoona whispered softly “because it’s you.. that I know love worth fighting for.. that love is worth waiting for.. and because of you, I know.. love is worth living forever with.. just you..”

“And you have no idea how much I love you, Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered “..so much more than you know..” she said lovingly “..because with you, I know, I highly sure, and I am definitely sure, that love last forever…”

 


a/n: by the way.. for my next update, i will just update like how i always do, okay.. (three stories in one update)....

and happy reading :)