Chapter 1

Our Story

“Little angels, today we are going to learn how to control and create wind. The main thing is to shape your mouth like you are going to whistle but blow subtle wind out of your mouth and wisps of wind will come out.” Mother Angel Evangee said in the Great Hall. The Great Hall was well, yeah, a great hall, with many coloured windows and pieces of heavenly artwork and a warm homely aura.

Celine, an angel in training, tried to follow the instructions Mother Angel Evangee said, but she couldn’t do it. Her best friend though, Yoona, could do it perfectly.

 “Argh why can’t I do it! You’re doing it like a pro, teach me teach me!” I whined to Yoona and attempted some aegyo.

Yoona snorted. “I’ll teach you then.” She blew a wisp out of and ponted at it. “See the wind? It’s slightly creamy-white. As the person who blows the wind, I can see it clearly, but you can’t because you’re not the one focusing the energy. Try to focus all the wind on one spot.” The creamish wind twirled around Celine elegantly, making her dress float slightly and her soft hair spread around like ribbons. “Hehe, it feels good~ Like I’m flying through the air~”

Yoona laughed. “Ahaha, you’re so kawaii,” and poked Celine’s cheek.

“Oi, don’t do that!” She laughed, and Yoona laughed too.

 

 

~

Kai's POV

Celine walked out of the grand doors of the Great Hall. She was walking and laughing with her friend, Yoona. I was standing under one of the Marshmallow Trees near the Great Hall, and Celine saw me and our eyes met, but she looked away.

How can I make you mine?