Chapter 8

My childhood's love

CHAPTER 8

At Hyeon Ji’s home…

Hyeon Ji’s POV

“Mwoya? Hoya oppa kiss me? He calls me MY PRINCESS either! What happen to him?”

I talk to myself. Crazy huh? But that’s me. I like to talk to myself. I’m not crazy, but who ?

I don’t have any brother or sister. I’m not Hyo Eun who has a brother, Hoya oppa.

“But still! I can’t understand why he do this to me? Our relationship has ended. Okay, it’s not a relationship, just friendship. I was 5 when I know him and I like him. Isn’t it ridiculous? And…”

“Hyeon Ji? Honey? Whom you’re talking to? Are you with someone?” my mom call me.

“A..an..aniyo, eomma! I’m talking to…eeh…Hyo Eun! Hyo Eun call me.” I said

“Ok, dear. Eomma and appa are waiting for you to dinner with us.”

“Ne,eomma! Kidarjuseyo!”

“Ne! Ppali, Hyeon JI-ah.”

“Ne!”

Hyuuu~ My mom doesn’t know anything about Hoya oppa.

Today is the worst day I think. I met Gongchan, whom I like, but he call me weird, I always met Hoya oppa wherever I go, Hyo Eun leave me alone with Hoya oppa TWICE, and the worst part is I met a GHOST GIRL! Huwaa! I never want to go home that late again. Ever!

 

Hoya’s POV
“Arrrgh! I’m to fast! Why am I suppose to kiss her? It’s not the right time! Hoya, neo Babo! Babo!”

I talk to my pillow, and I hit it! I know I’m freak, but gwenchana, since I xan’t hit anybody.

“Oppa, can I come in?” nae dongsaeng call me.

“Ne, Eun-ah. You can.” I said

"Oppa, I want to ask you something."

"Ne, what is it?"

"Oppa, do you...do you like....."

"Like who? Hyeon JI? I don't !"

"Hyeon Ji? Why Hyeon Ji? I just wan to ask you do you like crab soup? Cus eomma made it for us. Eeeh, oppa, do you like Hyeon Ji? I'll tell her!"

"Ya!!! Hyo Eun!!! Stop! Don't tell her!"

I grab Hyo Eun arms, and pull him to my room.

"Okay, okay. I like her, but only a friend. Not more than that."

"Ne, oppa. I like her too as my bestfriend. Hehe Now, LET ME GO! Or I'll call eomma."

"Alright! Fine. Get out from my room."

Tsk. That little girl.

 

Tomorrow...

 

Gongchan's POV

Yeah! Finally! Go to school again! I love school ! Since I know Hyeon Ji of course. I've to make her fall in love with me. And then, I can dump her! Haha I'm nappeun namja? It's okay. There are lot of girls who want to be my yeojachingu. Let's go to the class!
Ah~ There she is..

"Ya, weird girl! Good morning!" I give her my angelic smile.

"Good morning.." she said but she don't look at me! She look outside. What is she looking for?

"Ya, Hyeon Ji, what are you looking for?" I shake her shoulder.

"Ah, ne? Ya, Chan! What are you doing?"

"Are you daydreaming? This morning? Oh my God. It's too early for daydream."

"I...I'm not daydreaming!"

"Yes you are. Don't lie to me. Haha"

I go out from my class. Haha She's really cute.

"I'm not lying! Ya, Gongchan!"

Omo! She bring the blackboard's rubber! Seolma? She wants to hit me! Okay, this is getting interesting! 

From hate becomes love! Good job, Chan!

"You want to hit me? Catch me if you can! Haha"

"Errgh! Gongchan! How dare you?!"

 

Hyeon Ji's POV

Aish! Jinjja! He's so annoying! But I like it. This can make me and him getting closer. ^^

"Ya Gongchan! I'll.....UWAAAA!"

 

Author's POV

Hyeon Ji fall. Gongchan stop running and come closer to Hyeon Ji.

"Hyeon Ji-ah. Are you okay?" said Gongchan.

"I.. I don't know. My feet is really hurt." said Hyeon Ji.

"Let me see." Gongchan touch her left feet.

"Aww! Don't touch it!" shout Hyeon Ji.

"Mianhae. I'll bring you to the school's clinic." said Chan.

"No! You don't have to." said Hyeon Ji.

"Don't argue with me. Do what I say. Now..."

"Hey, Gongchan! What are you doing to Hyeon Ji!" Hoya shout.

"Oppa?" said Hyeon Ji.

"Hyung?" said Gongchan.

 

Continue.....

Annyeong! It's me, MelChan~ How's my story? Jack_Joel8 will continue the next story. Wait for it! Comment and Subscribe please! ^^