Chapter 19

My childhood's love

CHAPTER 19

 

At lunch time…

Hyo Eun’s POV

Me, Seungyeol, and Hyeon Ji are at the canteen. We still have one more test after lunch time.

“Bphh….”

“Yaa, Jeong Hyeon Ji! Why are you being like this? Since the lunch’s bell rang, you keep hold your laugh.” Said Seungyeol.

“Geurae! Tell us what happen during the test. Something funny?” I said.

Hyeon Ji looks at me and Seungyeol. Then she starts to laugh.

“Ya! Ya! Hyeon Ji-ah!” Seungyeol worries that everybody will looking at us and think that Hyeon Ji is crazy.

“Hahahaha~” Hyeon Ji keep laughing.

What’s the matter with her?

“Hyeon JI-ah! Stop it! Geumanhae!” I close with my hands.

“Alright, alright. I tell you what happened.” She move my hand from .

“So, when we began our test, suddenly Hoya oppa felt like he had to pee. As soon as possible. So, he asked the sonsaengnim to let him go to the toilet. Sonsaengnim let him go. I think, he is a little rushed when he back to the class, so, he… hahaha… he slipped in front the class. Everyone was looking at him. So we started to laugh! Hahahaha Isn’t it funny?”

“Mwo? Funny? Hyo Eun-ah, do you think it’s funny?” said Seungyeol with straight face.

“Ani. I don’t think it’s funny.” I answer with straight face too.

What a weird girl.

 

Gongchan’s POV

Aaaaa~

Long time no see and talk to Hyeon Ji! I miss her…

Mwo?! Miss her?! Are you crazy, Gongchan? Wake up!

I slap my face.

“Awww! Apeo!” I said to myself.

Aish! Jinjja babo Gongchan!

O? Jamkanman, is that Hyeon Ji?

Waaa~ I have to run to her. I really like to ! She's cute.

“Annyeonghaseyo, chingudeul!” I said to Hyeon Ji, Seungyeol, and Hyo Eun.

“Annyeong, Chan-i!” said Seongyeol and Hyo Eun together.

“Annyeong, Hyeon Ji-ah!” I said to Hyeon Ji with my angelic smile.

I hope she’ll fall in love with me.

“A-annyeong, Chan-i!” she smile to me too.

“Hehe Hyeon Ji-ah, we are separate because of mid term! It’s not fun” I said with my cute sad face.

“Why does it not fun?” she asked.

“Cuz I can’t tease you! Hehehe” I smile.

“You still can come to her class, baboya!” said Seungyeol with his unique laugh.

“Ne, majayo!” said Hyo Eun.

“You’re right! I should come to your class every day till the mid-term is over! Hahaha”

 

Hyeon Ji’s POV

“You’re right! I should come to your class every day till the mid-term is over! Hahaha” said Gongchan with his laugh.

Mwo?! Everyday? I like it cuz I like him.

But he comes to tease me! Not for take care of me!

Eotteohke?

 

Continue…

 

Hi, readers! I’m so sorry for the late late update! Cause actually, me and Jack _Joel8 have mid-term last week. Now, happy reading! And don’t forget to comment and subscribe! ^^  -MelChan