Love is Only You

Love is Only You - Yonghwa

Staring at the clock, watching the second hand tick as the minute hand moved even slower and yet there was the hour hand that moved the slowest. Wanting to turn the clock to the exact moment when Yonghwa came home was what you were trying to do with your eyes as they were glued onto the second hand.

Cradling your head in the palm of your hand, sighing you tapped your fingers against your cheek as your other hand felt the smooth glass, the ground edges and the divots in your case where you have dropped your phone on multiple occasions.

Glancing down at the quiet device in your hand, you lit up the screen as you opened up your messaging app.

How is everything going?

You messaged your boyfriend as you let the screen turn black, moving your eyes back to the clock, you felt a vibration in your hand as you swiped your screen to open the message.

Sorry sweetie, I have to stay late tonight, I have to finish this song by tomorrow. - Y

Have you had dinner yet?

Not yet. - Y

Can I bring you over some dinner and just be with you while you work?

Biting your lip, you hadn’t asked anything like this before but you sent the message, staring at your phone now it lit up again as you smiled at his response.

I love your company <3 - Y

I’ll be right over with some yummy dinner for you too :D

"She is so sweet" Yonghwa said to himself as he picked up his pen and twirled it between his fingers as a blank, lined paper stared back at him.

Tapping the of his pen on the paper below, he rocked his head back onto the wall as he tried to think.

"I need something to base it on." He closed his eyes as he tried to think of previous songs that he had done. After a while, he couldn’t think of anything as he hissed, running his fingers through his hair ruffling it up.

Carefully walking through the halls of FNC Entertainment with a bag of food in your hand, you tried to find the room that Yonghwa was working in. Looking all around, you couldn’t find the room that the lady at the front desk had said that he was in. Quickly pulling out your phone you typed a message to him hoping that he would get it and find you.

I’m lost, I don’t know where I am.

Are you in the building? - Y

Yes, I just don’t know where you are. :(

Yonghwa chuckled at your message as he knew that you always got confused in one part of the building, getting up from his spot he opened the door and casually walked down the hall as he saw you trying to figure out where you were with the numbers on the door. A soft smile broke onto his face.

"Jagiya~" He called as you turned around quickly, your face lit up instantly as you jogged down to him. He opened his arms as you ran into them wrapping yours around him once you two met.

"Thank you for coming to find me" You said against his chest as he smirked, petting your hair.

"Anytime beautiful." He kissed your head gently as both of you pulled away from the hug. Moving your hand into his, he smiled and brought you back to the room that he was working in.

With a large desk, a couch and a table filling the smaller room, the light from the window filled the room with a soft light as both of you walked in and took a seat on the couch.

"Did you have a good trip over here?" Yonghwa asked as he took the bag from your hands and set it on the table in front of both of you.

"Ne, just a little traffic today." You smiled while pulling out the dinner for two. Helping you with the food, he smiled just hearing your voice.

"You got my favorite!" He beamed, opening up the main dish.

"I thought you would need it for your song." You smiled, taking your chopsticks you lifted some food to his mouth as he happily opened his mouth while you guided the food in. His pink lips wrapped around the chopsticks as you pulled them out slowly. Watching a smile melt on his face was priceless as he repaid you with the same small gesture, causing both of you to laugh.

"What? I tried to feed you." Yonghwa defended as your chuckle escalated to a full out laugh.

"It was a really big bite." You giggled out as you put your hands on your stomach as both of you became infected with laughter.

"I thought you were hungry." He giggled back as he fell back onto the couch trying to catch his breath, but every time he looked over at you, both of you burst out in laughter again.

"I am" You smiled as the giggles began to reside in both of you. Yonghwa grabbed the food and brought it over to the two of you as he fed you smaller bites, as you fed him a little bit bigger ones.

Once most of the food was gone and both of you were full, he set the empty containers on the table.

"Thank you for dinner, it was divine." He kissed your forehead sweetly while you leaned on his shoulder.

"Thank you for letting me come over." You looked up at him with a smile.

"I needed some inspiration." He tightened his grip on your side as you smiled brighter.

"Did you come up with any ideas while I was coming over?" You asked him, sitting up as you cleaned up your little mess.

"No" He replied sadly, getting up, he helped you as you took the bag to the trash as he grabbed his pen and paper.

"Maybe I could help you." You smiled sitting back on the couch, resting your head on his shoulder once again.

"Go for it!" He smiled down at you while his arm wrapped around your waist as your fingers played with his.

"What about a song about your members?" You asked while your fingers played with his loose bracelet.

"Are you crazy!?" He giggled as he tickled you a little more as you curled your legs under you.

"Hmmm. What about something you love? Like acting?" You offered your ideas as he played with the pen.

"Let me try that!" He got an idea as he began to write something down on his note pad.

The hours rolled on as you tried to help Yonghwa think of something to write a song about. Several crumbled-up balls of paper around the room, he was becoming frustrated as it was approaching midnight. Standing up, he paced around the room as you tried to help him with more ideas. Shaking his head softly at your attempts to help him, you began to yawn as sleep was taking you over.

”________, if you want to fall asleep, go ahead. I am sure I will think of something.” He said softly as you nodded, laying down on the couch.

"What about one of your dreams?" You whispered into the air as your body relaxed into the couch, sleep pulling you into its arms.

Yonghwa walked around the room for hours, you were fast asleep on the couch. Sigh after sigh, he racked his brain trying to think of the perfect song. Sitting on the desk, he watched you for a while as your chest moved up and down slowly, your curves were seen under the light blanket he had put over you a few hours ago. Smiling to himself, something clicked in his head. Folding his legs under him he smiled as his hand quickly worked to write down the ideas that were racing through his head.

The early morning sun lit the whole room, making it too bright for you to sleep. Opening your eyes slowly, they adjusted to the bright light, your fingers gently grasped what was in your hand as you smiled feeling Yonghwa’s hand in yours. Rolling your head to the side you smiled at his sleeping figure.

His disheveled hair that gently covered his eyes, his pink lips that were slightly parted, his wrinkled shirt from sleeping against you, his peaceful carefree face that relaxed. Looking onto him like and angel, you were met with his note pad between you. Carefully taking it out from his hands, you flipped to the first page as you read the lyrics carefully.

Love is only you
Love is only you
Love is only you yeah
Love is only you
ma Love is only you
Love is only you
ma Love is only you
Only you
ma Love is only you you you

Whether listening to some wonderful music
Or walking around the beautiful streets
I think of you, think of you
Just thinking has my heart thumping
Whether watching a touching movie
Or wearing pretty clothes, always you, always you
(You) appear in my head, smile and smile
Not a single word is needed, (but I) know just by my feelings
My heart has confessed it all, I love you

You are my sunshine of my life
my sunshine of my heart
Oh, please stay by my side, whisper to me that you love me
You are my sunshine of my life
my sunshine of my heart
Every day, I want to be held tight in your arms
For sweet dreams, sweet dreams, baby

Love is only you
ma Love is only you
Love is only you
ma Love is only you
Love is only you
ma Love is only you you you

(Rap)
Uh, though you don’t mean to make me laugh out loud
With no interesting story at all
Looking at you, I smile without my knowing
With no reason at all, my face is full of smiles

Have I exposed my heart yet? I’m not worried
Because you’re totally special, I don’t hide myself
I just want to show you my heart toward you, as it is
To you, I want to be a tree that keeps giving

Please look into my eyes and tell me that you love me
Can you hear my heart beat?

You are my sunshine of my life
my sunshine of my heart
Oh, please stay by my side and whisper to me that you love me
You are my sunshine of my life
my sunshine of my heart
Every day, I want to be held tight in your arms
For sweet dreams, sweet dreams, baby

When I am down, I only have to think of you
Then smiles will fill up my face without my knowing
24 hours, oh oh, isn’t enough for me at all
All day long, my head is filled with only you
Oh no no no no no

You are my sunshine of my life
my sunshine of my heart
Oh, would you please gently hold my little hands?
You are my sunshine of my life
my sunshine of my heart
Every day I confess to you
I love you, love you, baby

Love is only you
ma Love is only you
Love is only you
ma Love is only you
Love is only you only you
only you only you

Smiling at his sweet work, you looked over at him as he still slept peacefully beside you.

"You’re so talented" You leaned in and kissed his cheek gently. "I love you." Moving into his embrace, you set the note pad on the edge of the table, before wrapping your arms around him. The sound of his steady breath and his slow heart beat lulled you back to sleep in his arms and secure arms.