Morning prayers have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Priest's Son

Morning prayers have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Priest's Son

GIF inspiration drabble~~~

There were several moments in the life of Jeon Kyung Mi where she was grateful for her parents giving birth to her first, like opportunities where she could stay out late as long as wanted too, decline and pull out of a social event because she was unable (did not want) to go, but her favourite till today was being the third wheel to her parents, as she had the same authoritarian power over her dongsaeng.

But this, this was not what she signed up for, no. she did not.

"Jeon Jeongguk i swear to God, if you don’t wake up in the next 5 minutes, i’m calling Mom, and i will make it a priority of mine that you are enrolled into the army, this summer and sent to NORTH KOREA, YOUR LATE FOR MORNING PRAYERS. WAKE. UP"

"stop shouting Kyung Mi Noona, it’s too early" Jeongguk turned around and pulled his quilt over his head drowning himself in sleep again.

"plus we’re always late for morning prayers, today’s no exception, we’re God’s children we need our rest"Jungkook sat up as Kyung Mi dragged the quilt off  him, taking it in the direction she was going, as Jungkook sat swaying back and fourth, trying to let the sleep magically evaporate, pissing his sister off in the morning was a must

"Does this have anything to do with the fact that Suho Hyung is doing a reading this morning"

Kyung Mi swung around glaring daggers at her little brother, at the mention of their Priest's son

“pshhh no what…you idiot, ofcourse it hasn't, God.....has given us so....many things in life...we should be grateful......STUPID” but she couldn’t stop the crimson from rising to her cheeks.

As Jeongguk swung his legs over his bed, grabbing his towel on the way to the bathroom, he gently tucked a piece of hair behind Kyung Mi’s hair.She pushed his hand away, what's wrong with him?

"Good, because you deserve better Noona" he smiled, whilst bumping his forehead against hers.

Sometimes. Jeon Kyung Mi had to admit she had the best little brother ever.

"and plus i don’t think he plays for the same team" as he sprinted off to the bathroom, abruptly locking the door, when safely inside 

and sometimes Kyung Mi thinks he’s the spawn of the devil, and North Korea does not sound that bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something i wrote last year, tweaked it a bit, and hope you like it

~~~Rizz