The Reason

(Kai of EXO and Yura of Girl's Day) The Reason

Kai was courting Yura for so long, He really likes Yura not just for being pretyt and hot, she was also unique. She has special skills in drawing, acting, and singing. What more can a man wish for?, A full package of a perfect girl to be yours. Kai was determined to have her to be his one and only love, unfortunately Yura wasn't ready for it, so it happened that Kai have to wait.

One day Kai asked Yura out for a walk at the near park afterclass. While carrying the heavy books for Yura, he was silent and knowing that Yura was enjoying the nature and the beautful view in the park. Meanwhile Yura suddenly spoke to him..

 

"Kai-ahh~". Yura said with a low tone.

"Ne?". Kai answered.

"I think you should stop courting me". Yura sighed.

"Why? Is there something I did wrong?". He immediately asked.

"Nope". She replied

"Or is there something wrong with me?".He asked again.

"No,there's not". Shaking her head

"Did you play games with me". He badly asked.

"No!. A big NO!".She shouted with disbelief.

"Do you like somebody else?". Kai asked trying to get the answer from Yura.

Yura was silent when she heard Kai's question.

"So why? all this time you make me like a fool hoping to your simple yes?, and now you're saying no!! How could you play with me, I'm serious to you." Kai was desperate and being disappointed

Yura was only silent.

"C'mon Yura". He land the books, and walked away, leaving Yura.

"Kai-ah wait." She shouted.

Kai did'nt stop walking.

"Stop!" She shouted really hard for Kai to stop walking away.

"You should stop courting me because I'm your girlfriend now." Yura said while hoping Kai to face her back.

Kai stopped for what he had heard and was surprised. He faced Yura and go back to her fast and hugged her tight.

 

END.

    1265179221_1b2529e2_49.jpgtumblr_m8witkeJRk1rtrmkdo4_500.gif