One

I'm Not Worth Your Love

Jongin

Riingggg. Wait what? Riingg. What the heck... I kicked my blanket off my body and rolled over to the other side of the bed. Riinggg. Argh! I'd better shut this thing off before another ring was heard. I slammed my palms on my alarm clock, hoping to hit the snooze button. As expected, I failed. I continuously randomly hitting on my alarm clock until I hit the snooze button. 

"Kim Jongin!!! Wake up!!" I was sooo shocked about someone barging in my room, although its probably daehyun, but I'm still startled at the sudden entrance. Daehyun pulled my legs while shouting, and before I knew it, half my body was already out of bed. Smart way of waking me up. 

"Kim. Jong. In. Wake up!" he shouted again, this time, he shouted right in my ear. 

"Yah yah hyung hajima! Since when are you here?!" I was obviously annoyed by his sudden appearance in my room. Well, maybe not exactly my room as I was adopted. But still. I lived here for... Approximately 10 years?  

"Waking you up, duh" He rolled his eyes. I chuckled at our little jokes. My hyung was the only person I trusted and he was the closest one to me. He would sometimes come to my room and talk about stuffs, our bonds were getting stronger that we take each other as biological siblings. 

"I'm gonna prepare sandwiches. I'll be seeing you downstairs~ get your stuffs done" Daehyun called, while exiting my room. 

I reluctantly dragged myself up and sat on the edge of the my bed with my sleepy face and half closed eyelids and stared at something... It has a round black rim filled with white and black numbers and one of the arrows were pointing at 7.... 7... Wait what?! It's already 7.30?! I haven't even done my routines yet! 

I hurried to the bathroom and did my usual routine; brushing teeth, taking a quick bath and wear my uniform. I grabbed my socks and trying to wear it on my left foot my skipping towards my study table to take my bag. 

My stomped down the stairs and saw Daehyun munching on his sandwich. 

"Yah! W-why don't - you - wake -me - up e-earlier??" I was already panting from the extreme speed of my movements. 

"Hmm?" he continued chewing and swallowed, "What did you say?" I facepalmed. 

"Why don't you wake me up earlier?!" I kind of shouted at him. 

"That was my purpose. Haha. Look at you~ The ice prince is angry~" he teased. My jaw dropped. So the purpose of waking me up late was just to see me angry? He chuckled at my expression.  

"Oh come on, lil brother. Don't be too mad" he chuckled. 

He approached me and stretched his arms, handing me the sandwich he made. 

"There you go" 

"Thanks." I took it from him at started chewing on it. Nice. Daehyun knows me best, I like my sandwich with ham, cheese and no vegetables. 

Just as I thought I could sit down and take my time eating, I took a glance at my wrist watch and holy crap! It's already 8! 

"Hyung! We're late! It's already 8!" I exclaimed. 

He immediately grabbed his back and ran out of the house, leaving the key hidden in one of the shoes on the shoe rack outside, as our father was working and he won't come back until 7pm, and he needed keys to open the door later in case he went home early, while our mother.... She passed away 10 years ago, and the reason for her death was unknown, only Daehyun was there at the time of her death, but he was too scared to tell anyone that he was there, except for me, although he didn't tell the reason. 

"First day school, we'll have to deal with fan girls waiting outside the school." Daehyun said, while continued running. 

"I know right" the both of us sighed. 

"YAH WATCH OUTTTT. MOVE AWAY MOVE AWAY!" a girl on a shouted behind us. The both of us turned back spontaneously only to see the bicycle speeding up towards us with the biker's eyes shut in fear. And before I knew it.. 

BAM!!

The bicycle went between us collapse on me, ing my body few inches away from it and the girl's body landed hard on me. The bicycle bell rolled on the sidewalk.

"Ah it hurts..." the girl whispered.  

I tried to get up but failed, because of this body overlaying mine. The girl got up, shocked to see that a I was beneath her, and daehyun immediately offered his hand and pulled her up, then followed by me. 

"Yah I should be the one in pain! You landed on me!" I shouted at her. "You should've stepped on the brake!" 

Daehyun was beside, caressing my back, calming me down 

"I'm sorry..." she whispered again. She looked down, and her eyes wondered of somewhere down "Oh no its bleeding!" she gasped and pointed at my knee. She reached her hand to touch it but I brushed it off. 

"Nevermind about that" I muttered. 

"But I-" 

"Just forget about it. I'm late for class. I don't want to waste my time for that." 

"Oh right! We're late Jongin! I forgot!" Daehyun panicked. 

We picked up our stuffs from the sidewalk. I slung my backpack over one shoulder and limped forward. 

"You sure you can walk?" Daehyun asked worriedly. The both of them caught up with me and he pulled my arm to wrap it around his neck, helping me walk. 

"Thanks" I smiled. 

We walked towards the school gate, only to see the Mr Kim, the school's discipline master standing, with his arms crossed, looking so so mad... Oh crap. Punishments are waiting for us... The girl's gonna suffer. A LOT.