Your Smile for Me

You Make Me Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You smile for me. And I really like that. 

 

"Yah, hyung! Get that goofy smile off your face!" I'd screeched after you grinned as I toppled over the bowl of pancake batter while trying to balance three plastic cups. I'd landed ungraciously on the floor and I had hoped no one noticed. 

"I can't. That was too funny!" You chuffled at My increasing anger. Just as I was about to get up and storm off into my room to grab clothes and shower all the batter off of myself, you leaned down and kissed me. 

It was breathtaking, even though it lasted just a moment. Immediately all my anger was gone, replaced by those stupid butterflies in my tummy. 

God Dammit. I smiled back. 

Why do you make me smile?

I remember when we won our first award as a group. I tried my best not to cry on stage as we accepted it and you secretly slipped your hand into mine, giving me the briefest of squeezes. 

And somehow managed to make the corners of my mouth uplift. 

You know exactly how to make me smile. 

I remember collapsing on the floor after a heavy day of dance practice, entirely spent. You were tired too, but you stopped to help me up and practically carried me back to the form. 

I may have been very tired, but I know I smiled. 

Why do you have to be so sweet and loving to me?

I remember the first time you said "I love you." It was after we'd already established our relationship and were lying in b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter