final

Bubblegum

They stared at each other, stared at the last piece of blueberry-flavoured bubblegum, stared at each other again and stared at the last piece of bubblegum for the second time. This could go on for more than approximately twenty-four hours.

"Uh." The blonde-haired broke the silence and rubbed the back of her neck, grinning sheepishly. "D-Do you want to share with me, Ara?"

"I don't know, Alice." The doe-eyed named Ara looked flabbergasted, her head hanging down low and played with her fingers. Blood rose to her cheeks at the thought.

Alice continued grinning like an idiot and took the bubblegum, putting half of it into . She tilted Ara's chin up, raising a brow, her eyes saying 'Put half of it into your mouth too!'.

Ara continued blushing deeply and did as instructed, their lips inches away from each other's. They were nothing more than best friends but wow, sharing a piece of bubblegum could make each other blush and their hearts go thump – thump – thump.

They went closer, closer and closer to each other and their lips accidentally grazed against each other's. Alice puckered her lips, wanting Ara to get closer. She wanted to get a taste of those pink, plump lips. She leaned closer, desperately wanting to savour those lips and Ara could feel a magnet pulling her closer to Alice. And everything went in slow motion.

Alice was now on top of Ara, their lips crashed against each other and they held onto each other's waist for support. They didn't know that they were thinking the same thing, millions of butterflies attacking their stomaches.

"Wow, her lips taste sweeter than bubblegum."

"Oh snap, I knew it. We're definitely in love."


Word Count: 287 words

A/N: I still couldn't believe this is shorter than Hesitation.. Oh, never mind. Haha, I really at the ending, right? But.. the you-know-what. Blame my feels, okay? And for the third time, happy birthday, Song Joohee! If only you could read my drabbles with Ara.. Just kidding. (I wrote 'kissing' first.. what the pebbles, AraLice, ugh). I still hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this!