Nightmare

It's My Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday and today is the trip to Hwanggeum-dong, somewhere in Daegu. The sun is not yet up but Baekhyun is now sitting in the car, waiting for his father who was buying him a take out breakfast from McDonald's. Well, it's the nearest twenty-four-hour resto in the area, so most of the time, they visit here. 

 

"Four thirty-two AM." he sighed as he read the time on the clock by the dashboard. He's been waiting for fifteen minutes in the car. Their call time was supposed to be at four-forty because they will be leaving at exactly five o'clock and he is currently fidgeting as he waits for his dad. The time passed four thirty-five and finally, his dad got in the car. "Sorry. Lots of customers at this hour." 

 

"Dad, let's go. I'm gonna be late!" Baekhyun demanded as he took a sip of his hot choco and quickly his father winked and said, "Not on my watch, kid." 


It's another thing Baekhyun likes about his dad. He is a damn fast driver. Baekhyun wonders if he had been racing in the old days, but surely, he did not. As expected of his dad, Baekhyun arrived on time and was surprised by the number of people at the lobby. He counted and there were one, two, three, and four sudents including himself and two teachers. He bid his father goodbye and walked towards the others. 

 

"Good morning Ms. Kang, where are the others?" Baekhyun asked and she said that only six were attending because the other twelve couldn't come. While waiting for the other two students, Ms. Jung said that they could go inside the van. Baekhyun sat beside Yuri, who placed her headphones on. At the back, Yongguk and Henry were talking about music compositions which Baekhyun did not want to listen to. So instead, he plugged in his own earphones and let the music lull him to sleep. 

 

 

"Baekhyun." a voice called him. 

 


"Baekhyun." it was still that voice calling him, this time, shaking him. 


"Baekhyun!" Baekhyun opened his eyes and was surprised with Ms. Kang's face. "We're here." Baekhyun is a heavy sleeper. He felt so comfortable sleeping on the way like he was resting with a soft pillow on his side. And he really felt something on his side. Not really something, but someone. He quickly jerked up and checked if he left some stains on that someone's shirt because he used to drool in his sleep. Luckily, there was none. The guy's face was covered with his cap, so Baekhyun did not recognized him, not until Ms. Kang woke him up. 

 

 

"PARK CHANYEOL!" There was a huge difference in between Ms. Kang waking Baekhyun up, and Ms. Kang waking Chanyeol up. Ms. Kang has this caring tone and soft touches for Baekhyun while Chanyeol received slaps and she shouted at him: "How come you have the guts to sleep when you were the reason why we left the campus at five thirty!?" Baekhyun laughed and looked around the van. They were the only ones left inside and he saw the others unpacking by the tents. They were spending the night here and will return to Seoul by dawn the next day. 

 

"Baekhyun ah!" Baekhyun saw Ji Eun approaching him. "Oh, noona!" 


"Come, I'll help you set your things in your tent."

"My tent?" 

"Of course you do not own it entirely, you have your 'roommates' with you." she winked and led him to a small tent. Song Ji Eun is a close friend of Baekhyun ever since they were kids. Their moms were best buddies, that's why. So far, he's having fun today because everyone treats him as the youngest, because he is. 

 

They said that they would be climbing up a mountain to plant the trees, so Baekhyun wore a pair of sandals, along with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter