001

Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning and all Luhan could hear was his phone ringing. A groggy groan escaped his lips and his eyes were half-lidded as he was still drowsy, he did not sign up to be awakened this early. It was freaking 6:00am. And it's Sunday. Sunday means rest day, but sadly for Sehun, it isn't. It's bubble tea day. Luhan reached a hand out to get his phone from the side-table by his bed, he picked up the call and lazily greeted the latter with a short, “G'morning.” 

But Sehun sounded as if he was panting, he certainly was running, he only replied with a swift, “I'm on my way to your house. See you.”

Luhan literally did not see this coming.

He, honestly, will soon give up life.

 

-------------

After Luhan rose from his bed, he immediately rushed into the bathroom to bathe. He really did multi-task, he was shampooing his hair whilst his other hand was brushing his teeth. Goddamn, that Oh Sehun. Luhan cursed in his mind. Yes, he loves Sehun, they're bestfriends and they're inseparable, but - he did not want this. Nobody would want this. Luhan quickly rinsed his body clean, swiftly drying his body afterwards and soon proceeding to change into the casual clothes he had picked beforehand.

Luhan ran towards the mirror to give his hair a quick fix, he slipped into his shoes right after and flopped down on his bed, pretending to be busy with his phone, and knock- Sehun had pushed the older male's bedroom door upon his arrival. “Hey, Han.” Sehun lifted a hand up for a small wave, his face showing no emotion, but his deep voice showing excitement. It was indeed bubble tea day on that specific Sunday morning. “Sehun, hello.” Replied Luhan shortly. 


The two boys headed out of Luhan's household after they both bid their farewell to Luhan's parents, they began their tracks rather in silence than noisily. Sehun had his hands pushed in his pockets whilst Luhan's arms were swinging back and forth.

Tomorrow's gonna be Monday, and on that Monday will be their batch's farewell party. Next school year, Sehun will be attending Junior High School while Luhan, on the other hand, will attend Senior High School. Time flies so fast, Sehun emitted into which Luhan replied with a nod, a pout playing on his lips.

Both boys soon arrived to the nearest bus stop. Luhan proceeded to slump down on the vacant bench, Sehun followed. They both sat down comfortably, and with the awkward silence hovering, the older male decided to break it. “So, tomorrow's our farewell party. We'll soon be having our Summer break. Great, right?” Luhan tried to start a cheerful conversation, but Sehun only hummed in response which quite- annoyed the latter. “Anyway, what are you getting?” The older male slightly tilted his head of curiosity, a finger prodding Sehun's chest.

“Taro. You get chocolate this time, Han.” The youth played a half-grin across his lips, his head nodding affirmatively. “Hey, Lu? After getting our drinks, can we have a stroll at the park? And we should also go to our house, let's watch movies and play video games. Let's spend our last day being a Sophomore and a Junior student as if there'll be no tomorrow, aye?” The younger rose a thumb up, he was rather proud of his idea.

Luhan nodded anyway, his lips curving a small simper. After all these years, Sehun is still the baby he liked to pamper. 


A bus soon arrived, Luhan and Sehun got up from their seats. But being the ‘gentle’man Sehun is, he ushered Luhan up inside the bus first before he followed. The older male took his wallet out to pay for the fare, soon moving onto taking the nearest window seat, Sehun just followed, his back leaning against the back-rest.

The younger fluttered his eyes closed, which caused Luhan to avert his attention on the other. He can't believe Sehun had grown this fast, neither can he believe that they'll soon be Junior-Senior students. 

The Chinese boy kept his gaze fixated on Sehun, his head tilting to the side as he trace the latter's facial features with his vision. It's surprising that Sehun is now nearing the end of his puberty, it felt as if they were only 13 years old yeste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter