My Day Without You

Realize

(CHANHEE'S P.O.V


I walk to my desk, I see my picture with my boyfriend, Choi Jonghyun. It's hurt me when I think of  you. I try to holding back my tears but it's useless. My tears escape from my eyes. I still remember all of our promises. You said we will live together no matter what happens. You said we will get married and have many kids. Until one day, you broke our promises because of the incident that I will never forget in my live. 

~FLASHBACK~
We were on our date, walking hand in hand. Smiling, giggling, and tease each other. What a beautiful day to both of us, maybe. But something strange about you. You held my hand really tight and bought a lot of things to me than you usually do.  You also ask many strange questions like you want to leave..me.

JONGHYUN : Chanhee, do you love me?
CHANHEE    : Of course, I love you, Jonghyun.
JONGHYUN : I love you too, Chanhee. Emm, will you always love me even though something happens that can make us.. apart?
CHANHEE    : Of course, I will. We already promise, right? 
JONGHYUN : (Smile and look at the skyRight, we already promise. But, can you promise me one thing? 
CHANHEE    : Sure. What is it? (look at Jonghyun)
JONGHYUN : Promise me, you should move on.....in the future.
CHANHEE    : Huh? What do you mean?
JONGHYUN : Just... Promise me, okay?
CHANHEE    : O-okay, I promise.
JONGHYUN : Good boy (pinch Chanhee's cheek and ignoring the other whineYou know baby, no matter where I am, I will always                    love you. Forever. Even though, I am far from you, I'm near at you actually (look at Chanhee and kiss his cheek)
CHANHEE    : What with that talks? It's not like you will leave me. Please, don't say something like...that... 
JONGHYUN : (Pat Chanhee's head and smile) Haha.. Do you want ice cream, baby? 
CHANHEE    : Of course, I want!! (grinning cutely)
JONGHYUN : Wait here, arasso? 
CHANHEE    : Nae~! 

I wait for you, I look at my watch. You already left me for 15 minutes. I wonder why you late? Buying ice cream doesn't take 15 minutes. Maybe there were so many people buy ice cream, that's why you late. Again, I wait for you. I look at my watch, 10 minutes already past. My heart beats become fast. I walk around the area to find you. Then, I saw a bunch of people looking at something and some of them ask for help. I quickly went there and ask one of the people to know what exactly happen. Then he said a muscular and tall man with red hair had been stabbed at the belly by a unknown guy and 2 police that pass by who saw the incident were chasing the guy. My tears escape from my eyes. No, it must be not you. I pust the other people to see who had been stabbed. I gasp, it was you. I hug you and shouted your name. No, you can't die. I cry really hard. Suddenly, I feel your palm touched my cheek. I look at you, you were smile to me.

JONGHYUN : 
Don't cry...
CHANHEE    : You still alive! Don't talk. It will be more hurt!
JONGHYUN : Listen... 
CHANHEE    : Shhh... The ambulance will come soon. Plese be strong, okay?
JONGHYUN : Chanhee.. listen.. I'm sorry... I can't keep our promises. Remember what I said before? Please... m-move on.. I l-love                           y-you.... (slowly close his eyes)
CHANHEE    :
 Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Noooo! Please, wake up...please.. Jonghyun!!

~END OF FLASHBACK~
Only my sobbing can hear from my room. No one with me to comfroting me. I'm alone. Only the loneliness and the pain inside me become my friends. You are wrong. I am wrong. There are something can make us apart, death. Now, a lot of question in my head that no one can answer but you. 1. Do you know that you will leave me? 2. If you know, why don't you tell me? 3. Why that guy want to kill you? The most important is... What exactly happen until all of these things happening? How I wish you can answer me and be here beside me. I'm sorry I can't move on just like what you want me to. I'm really sorry I can't keep my promise. Don't you miss me, Jonghyun-ah? I miss you. But just like you said, even though, you are far from me, you are near at me actually. Yes, I believe with what you said 'cause I can feel your warm when I sleep.....or it just my imagination.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There will be 2 chapters more~! Well, about Jonghyun a.k.a Changjo's murder, it's really mystery...