love

We Meet Again

 

 

It was a busy day for every backstage crew, including the idols and their managers. They were having a concert, and a lot of idols prepared for their performance. The air was hot, even though it was past 7pm and the sun had set on the west. 

f(x) members were due to perform. They still have sometime before they were up on stage, so they decided to relax for a bit. 

Amber went to SHINee's waiting room to chat with Key, for whatever reason. Victoria went out to meet someone. She didn't tell the members who but they were sure it's Nichkhun from 2PM. Luna and Sulli were too immersed on their phones and that only left Krystal, who was sitting down facing the door in the waiting room. The door was open and she could see whoever passed by their room.

Suddenly, a head popped out from the door and Krystal jumped from her seat.

"Soojung-ah!" Suzy called to her dear friend. Krystal who was still in shock stood up and hit Suzy lightly on the shoulder.

"Yah! You scared me!" She scolded.

"Ouch, Mianhae," she apologized. 

"Why are you here?" Krystal asked her friend as the two of them went inside the room.

"Oh, Hi Sulli and Luna Unnie!" Suzy greeted when she saw them. They stood up and hug her. It's been quite a long time since they saw each other, because of MissA's busy schedule.

"So why are you here, Soo?" Luna asked.

She lifted a plastic bag in her hand while smiling, "I bought something."

She took out its contents and put them on the table. She arranged them in a row.

"Hair clips," Suzy announced, "You guys can take one each. For Amber Unnie is a tie. I'm sure she doesn't need one."

The rest laughed. It's true though, Amber prefers tie than a hair clip.

Sulli took one and put it on. It matches her outfit.

"Hey, it matches the outfit!" Sulli pointed out when the look in the mirror. "Thanks, Suzy!" 

The rest also put on their hair clips and smiled in satisfaction. 

"Thanks, Suzy-ah!" They thanked her and she smiled.

When they are busy admiring, Suzy pulled Krystal to one side and whispered something to her.

 

 

                         •••••

 

 

"Minhyuk-ah!" Jungshin called him to come over.

"What?" Minhyuk asked, while making his way over to Jungshin.

"Can you please accompany me to the toilet?" Jungshin pleaded.

"What the hell? Can you go yourself?" Minhyuk asked, getting annoyed.

"Please, Minhyuk-ah... We've got nothing to do anyway. Please, I'll treat you a spaghetti," Jungshin pleaded.

He brightened up when he heard spaghetti. 

"Sure," he said as he stood up and walked out of the waiting room together with Jungshin.

 

 

•••••

 


"Aish, who the hell would want to meet me in front of the toilet," Krystal complained as she made her way through the corridors.

She stopped in front of the toilet and crossed her arms waiting for the person, she doesn't know who, and instantly checked the time.

"He will be wearing grey suit and a blue tie," Krystal remembered what Suzy had whispered in her ear. But almost all male idols was wearing the same! She scratched her head and sighed. Still, who the hell would want to meet her in front of the toilet.

 

 

•••••

 

 

"Wait here, arasso? Don't leave until I come out!" Jungshin ordered. He seem to be very stern, and that made Minhyuk decided to obey him. He made his way to the sides to lean himself onto the wall. Still wondering why Jungshin made him go to the restroom with him. Jungshin is not a baby. And that was the first time Jungshin asked to accompany him. Maybe something was off.

 

He looked at his watch and to the toilet door, and see no sign of Jungshin. Then, his eyes trailed off to the girl with long brown hair. He remembers her well. He smiled. It's been a long time since they met and since that drama shooting. He misses her darn much that his feet made his way in front of her. He suddenly stopped.

What if she doesn't like my presence?

But it was his only chance. He wanted to greet her so bad.

And so he continued walking and he stopped in front of her.

 

 

 

•••••

 

 

 

Krystal was still waiting and wondering who would want to meet her. She made some intelligent guess. SHINee Oppas? They can just call her through the phone or come to the waiting room. Besides, Amber was with them.

EXO? No way. They can also just call her or barge into the waiting room. Who in EXO would want to meet her anyway? Kai? Heh! He is too busy playing games or practicing dance. Sehun? Don't ever think about it. His world only revolves around Luhan EXO, fans, and Bubble Tea.

She closed her eyes to rest and sighed until a male idol, in grey suit and blue tie, went up to her.

"Ya! Lee Bona!" He called. She looked up and was stunned by the person who called her.

"Chanyoung..."

 

 

 

•••••

 

 

 

"How's life?" He asked shyly.

"Pretty good. You?" Krystal asked.

"Same," Minhyuk smiled. He saw Krystal's hair clip, and her hair was slightly messy. He unconsciously tidy up her hair and clip it, "There, you look prettier."

Krystal who was stunned by his actions only looked embarrased and bit her lips.

"G-gomawo," she thaked him and Minhyuk's face turned pink. They were feeling a little bit awkward. He worried that there would be scandal if they continued on doing this, but it was a luck that they are not in public. No sasaeng fans can see them. But he wanted to have some time with her badly. Like those days they are still shooting for The Heirs. He wanted to have fun with her.

He want to express his feelings.

Minhyuk knew it was the only time he could talk to her, so he started, "Umm, do you want to go out with me? It's not a date- I mean- Umm, it's only a hang-out. But if you are busy then it's okay. Umm..." Minhyuk stuttered.

Krystal cut him off, "I'd love to."

And both their hearts were fluttering with joy and excitement.

 

 

 

•••••

 

 

 

Without their notice, somewhere hiding from them, 2 friends high-fived each other silently.

Mission Succeed

 

 

 

 

 

i shall make this story a two-shot :)