Destined to meet Kai

Destined to meet

*your POV*

 

'Unnie!!! i can't belive it you're here with me, i'm so happy!! MUAH!!!' 

 

That's my sister Rukia. It's been more than 8 hours that i give her a suprise of her life and until now she still hasnt stop showing her affection toward feeling all touchy about what i gave her.

 

Rukia comes to study in Korea 2 years ago. Why? She love K-pop like the air she breathe and in a short span of time she master the language and pack her luggage to live in a foreign country and leave me alone in my home country T,T 

 

Thank you, my dear sister for abandoning me u,u

 

Anyway since i figure it's her summer vacation here, i surprise her by visiting her unexpectedly. Thought i have to say the reaction i got from her when she first see me and her reaction when i got her tickets to her current obsession boy band are completely different. ...

 

 

RECAP : 

8 hours ago, reaction when i just got there to see her :  

*knock knock*

 

'Surprise!!!! '  i smile widely at her as she opened the door for me.

'Hello, Mrs. Creepy smile, how long are gonna keep that smile of yours on face?'

'What?'

'Just kidding!!!' she hugged me super tight 'i'm so happy you're here!!!'

'That's more like it, now get me inside i have something for you,'

'OMG, a visit and a present!! Unnie you must be sick to be so kind!!! '

 

==" that kid...

 

slightly after that, reaction when she got the tickets : 

 

'UNNIE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I LOVE YOU!!! SERIOUSLY I WILL ALWAYS BE SO GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU'RE DONE FOR ME FROM NOW ON, I'LL PAY YOU WITH MY LIFE FOR THIS ' 

'You don't have to shout, Rukia' i said as i see my sister hyperactivenes at its full mode, running around and jumping and screaming her lungs out that i'm sure if she doenst stop i'm gonna turn deaf soon and i wont be enjoying Exo music as much as i want to u,u

 

 

END of RECAP

 

We're finally here in our seat now. There is no light and it's a complete darkness. We're all waiting for EXO  to appear. When suddnely the lights are on, there a smoke all over the stage and the boys appear, the girls aroud me, ahem, including my sister u,u , they all turn so crazy. Chanting their names, and singing along with them, it seemes like my sister really enjoy it.

 

Which she should be, these tickets are hard to get that i have to go on auction for a very large price to get it T,T

 

Anyway, we sister rarely hang out so yeah, splurging once in a while is no big deal right? 

 

i dt understand a word they're singing but their music surely is catchy. They seemed really skilled at everything too. Dancing, singing , and rapping are all in sycn. And with that bonus of good looks? Pls, no wonder they're so famous and make all the girls swoon over ...

 

 

 

i don't know all their names yet but i know Tao, Lay, and Xiumin since they're have the most unique faces. Others look pretty much the same to me u,u but surely i can't say that out loud, the last time i did, my sister stopped chatting with me for a week u,u

 

 

 

After the few up beat songs, they performed some ballads. i'm really surprised that they can sing ballad just as well. Awww, i think i'm starting to fall in love too, kkk

 

in some time later, they come out and great everyone. they talk and the crowds cheer and excitement. Gosh, i wish i know korean now u,u

 

After the concert is almost ending, the guys come out in their white 'EXO' tees and goes all around the concert path to deliver free gifts, which are their signed t-shirts according to what my sister told me. Everyone goes in different direction throwing tees to their audiences and i can see ppl fighting over to get those signed tee.

 

One of the guy i havent learned his name yet comes to the middle row, which is my row. For the first time i just noticed he's the only one who doesnt have a shirt one, he's topless with sweats and water trailing on his body. Now i remember, he's the one who give the coolest dance performance ever i just saw earlier. No wonder he seemed so tired. but happy anyway judging one the hyper body jumping around and smiling and laughing with his fans. 

 

However for some reason, i feel strange when he suddenly stopped. He stopped mid in his track and i feel like he's looking at me. May be it's his good look i got to see for the first time this close and not on the screen, i feel like suddenly my heart is beating and i blush at the thought that a topless (and super hot)  guy is standing this close to me. 

i think he's looking at me, so i look up again to confirm. and i'm not really sure, there are few more rows of people in front of me and behind me so he could be looking at any one of them. he can't be looking at me when other girls groomed nicely coming to see him when i just come after 12 hours flight to korean. or may be he wasn't even looking. May be he's just stop because he's tired. But either way, i cant keep my eyes of him. i keep looking straight at the pair of dark eyes that i think looking my way. gosh, i'm blushing again. and i can't look away. 

 

i think he's hesitating to do something before he grab his necklace and pulled it off. The crowd roar at his action. So now he's not throwing t shirt but his personalized necklace??? wow...

 

he was talking in korea and i can't understand him at all, the crowd shouted in excitement once more before he throw the necklace out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that's the last i can comprehend as my eyelids turn heavy and darkness surrounded me.