Final

One Night Until Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their first Seoul concert was a big success. The girls happy, so did the staffs, Papa YG, YG family and of course Jiyong. He was so happy for Chae, because this time she finally can proof to people she is also a good writer with her 3 songs. The afterparty was also a lot of fun. He and Youngbae come along with  the girls. They also with Youngwoo, Xin, the Jay Park and others.

Honestly Jiyong didn’t want to brought Jay, because he know how much he likes Chaerin and he definitely jealous. And Chaerin just make it worse with wearing a short-shorts jumpsuit and stripe jacket.

“Could you wear something longer ? at least cover your cleavage honey. Men will roam their eyes on it, it’s mine,” Jiyong said to Chaerin as they sit on the corner of the club.

“They are not and look I’m wearing a jacket,” she said and she pecked his lips. Jiyong smiled and kissed her cleavage. They’re going to do it further if it isn’t Youngwoo who come to their seat. “Well sorry to interrupt whatever you’re gonna do but Xin is looking for you Chae, and also the girls. The crowd is getting crowded and it’s time to party wohooooo,” Youngwoo went out  as he dancing to the music from their seat and went straight to the stage to join Xin who dance with Bom.

“He’s right, I’ve to go on stage. It’s my party well it’s our party but still,”

Jiyong sighed,”But we’ll continue it in my apartment tonight,” he wiggled his eyebrows. Chaerin smiled seductively, “But I’m on top,”

Jiyong smirked. Little bad kitty, “fine with me,”

She drank the alcohol on the table and go on stage while Jiyong went to the DJ booth. They start performing their songs, some people go on stage too. First Xin, he won’t jealous when Chaerin put off her jacket. Then some other people, but went Jay went on stage he nearly rip Jay’s throat into two, but fortunately Jay’s gone.

He went down the DJ booth and stand behind the stage. Chaerin was drunk but not that much, but he knew when she’s drunk she did something that will make their relationship known to people. Then he remember when they went  to AOMG party, he remembered when she kissed his cheek in front of everyone when Bumkey sang on stage. That time he was relieved that many people didn’t notice. But that damned instagram video, made them scolded by Papa YG. He said,”I don’t know Ji Chae, you two maybe my favorites but this will make a huge scandal,” Papa YG made a big effort to dispatch to not post the internet. Perhaps he might begged them. This is GDragon and CL after all.

Jiyong was pull out from his imagination when Xin nudged him. On stage Chaerin was hugging Youngbae, I smirked. She’s so into making scandals these days. They danced some more—Minzy took a lot efoort this time—and Youngbae went off stge.

“Damn Ji, she’s a bit high now. You might want to take her home,” Youngba said.

“No, let her. It’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter