Oneshot!

Finally~ We're in love

Tears streamed down my face as I looked into her eyes, she was still the same as 10 years ago. 

She was even more beautifu. I missed her so much. I wonder what she did after we broke up.

Suddenly, memories of 10 years ago flashin back to me like a lighting~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw someone with pony-tailed hair walking towards me with her sweet smile and deer eyes.

"Hey Jin, Jungkook told me that you wanted to meet me. So what's wrong ?"

Hyemi asked me with her innocent face. I felt so nervous to tell her about this.

This was actually my second confession to her. I already asked her to go out with me 2 years before but she told me that she wanted to focus on her study and she was worried that this gonna ruin our friendship.

I thought about it too long untill, Hyemi woke me up. 

"hello... i'm talking to you,"

Hyemi patted my cheek when I ignored her words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back to reality and smiled at her but she gave me a fierce face that looked like a lion that wanted to pounce its prey.

"sorry, what did you say just now?"

I asked her again because I knew that she will do anything to her best boyfriend.

"why did you want to meet me here today ?" 

I lookes into her eyes to get some strength.

"i had something important to tell you,"

I waited for her expression but as I looked at her. she was full with blankness.

"Okay, just go on !"

"I like you.... i mean, I LOVE YOU."

She was too surprised.

"hyemi, woke up ! so what's your answer ? please.... say yes ! EVERYBODY SAY YES ! Please Hyemi... I'm begging you. Don't make me feel regret confess this again to you."

Hyemi just looked at me and she gave me her bright smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told everything to my mom. She laughed when I said that, I took a long time to express my feeling to my girl. 

She said that my father also took a long time to express his feeling towards my mom. My mom was so happy on my befalf because... finally, Han Hyemi accepted my love for her that I've been dormant for a long time.

In the next morning, my father told me that he wanted to endown his company to me when I completed my study at overseas. 

I was so surprised when I heard that news. I did't expect that my dad will give his company to me when I grew up.

"Oh...dad ! you must be kidding right ? I'm not ready yet to endure this." I snarled at my dad.

"You're the only one my son. And I told you that you'll be given this company when you finished your studies at overseas, not now !" 

I closed my eyes and sillhouette of Hyemi lovely face acrossed my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What should I do ? My mom advised me to tell the whole truth to Hyemi because this indicated with someone's feeling.

I felt so sad and confused at the same time.

Should I choose Hyemi and leave my carrier or should I choose my carrier over Hyemi.

I wished I could choose both of it but in fact, I cannot. 

After thought about it for about 2 weeks, I had decided to tell this to Hyemi and I really hoped that Hyemi would understand my situation and still wanted to be friends with me even though we had to break up because of my carrier.

I called Hyemi and asked her to meet me at our secret place near the lake at 5.00 p.m.

She answered my call with her energetic and playful voice that made me hard to let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyemi, I knew that our relationship is not as sweet as the other couple but I hope you're really happy when you're with me,"

She looked a little bit confused with my words.

"Jin-nah... waegeure ? what are you talking about ? I dont understand !" 

Her face suddenly turned red and I tried to avoid my eyes from looking into her eyes. I looked at the river and closed my eyes for a while to gain some strengh to tell all this bad news to her.

"I'm going somewhere. which is far away from here. My dad wanted me to further my studies at overseas." 

But suddenly, her red face turned to a bright and happy face.

"congrats Jin-nah ! so ottieya ? It must be so interesting but why so you looked so sad ?" 

"it's because maybe we cannot see or meet each other like before. so it must be so hard for us to pepetuate this long distance relationship, and I decided that we should break up and let just be friend,"

She looked so cool and even she gave me her pretty smile. She holded my hand and said

"I'm happy that you chose your study over me. well maybe we should juts be friends. I prayed for you and goodluck on your studies,"

I felt so relieved when she accepted it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remembered, that day was the last dayI met her. She did not come to say goodbye to me when I departed to US. And today was the first time I met her after I came back to Korea. She also looked so surprised when met me at this hospital.

"Jin-nah... how are you ? its been a long time and you were getting handsome nowadays,"

Hyemi laughed while greeted her ex-boyfriend. She told me that she was a doctor at the hospital and she's still single until now. 

I also told her that I had been waiting for a girl to open my heart to get married.

She smiled at me and I asked her again to be my girlfriend but now not only a girlfriend but my WIFE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END