-

COME BACK HOME

The sun has rise so bright when Jiyong awake after his long nap. He just landed from Japan at midnight and goes straight to his apartment to take a rest. His schedules were so tight; he barely got a break even just for a day. Its either he went to abroad or imprison himself at the studio preparing Bigbang’s album. However, he liked it though, music makes him live. Bigbang’s Japan tour will be ended next week and finally he will take his all consideration for Bigbang’s new album.

This week he and Youngbe will be going to Paris Fashion Week. They got special invitation from the organizer to fly to Paris. He is so excited yet doesn’t want to. He doesn’t have the chance to meet her ever since the New Year ’s Eve. Although she flew to Sapporo the second day, but she flew back to Korea a day after, due the sudden meeting she had to attend.  It made him disappointed.

It’s not only him who is busy but her as well. She’s currently preparing her group’s concert and touring around the world. Also her group is going to release their new full album after 293849234302 years doesn’t produce any album.

Well, they keep communicating through the phone anyway, whether it’s having a simple chat or just a quick video calls.

The sound of dog’s barking brought him back to reality. He groans before get up of his bed and proceed to his door. Gaho’s presence greets him, he sits calmly while sticking his tongue out. He bend down and his head.

“Good morning, big boy.” Gaho barked at him as the reply.  Jiyong smiled at him then straighten up his body before proceeding himself to the kitchen to get water.  Gaho is silently following behind him.

“Gaho ya, what do you want to eat this morning?” Jiyong asked, turn his back. Gaho barked again, it made Jiyong chuckled. “Dog’s food? Or Daddy’s?”

He looked at Gaho who sniffing his foot. It means he wants something from his dad. “Arraseo.. I will cook for you.”

Gaho then run to the kitchen leaving him alone, he heard him barks again. Usually, Gaho is barking when there’s someone near him.

“Hoy Buddy! What’s going on-“ he abruptly paused when he saw a familiar petite figure standing in front of Gaho while rubbing his head.

"Big buddy, long time no see,” he heard her voice. And she smiles like a flower blooms at spring. Then her eyes caught his gaze. Her eyes widen a bit then slowly soften when she saw his shocked face.

“Good morning,” she approached him and touched his arms. She felt him tensed at her touch, but the smile never leaves her.  “How’s your sleep?” she asked, looking at his eyes.

Trying to compose his thought, slowly he brought his right hand to her cheek, not believing what he saw. He must be seeing things. “D-dara?”

His tongue feels so numb...

She giggle as she heard him barely saying a word. “Yes?” she snakes her hands to his neck and bring his head down to her.

He blinked and fixing his eyes. Then it hits him, his baby whom he missed so badly is here. Come back home. That was the first time he feels his heart so relieved after struggling with his thought of holding her every day but she wasn’t there, kissing her soft lips but she wasn’t there, hugging her petite form but she wasn’t there. The thought of losing her even for a day made him go mad.

“Yes, Jiyong?” she whispered ily.

Suddenly, she gasps loudly when his lips attacked her harshly. And finally, she responses to his kiss after she compose her shocked form. The kiss is not sweet and innocent as it used to be, but it feels so demanding and passionate. She smiled as she leaned away and heard his disappoint groan.

She is now grinning widely when she saw him pouts and a small frown on his pretty face. “Aww…. Someone is missing me so much, eh?”

She heard him snort. “Conceited.”

She laughed so loud and he thought she might have a cramp later. “Jerk. Your face says it all, though. You can’t lie to me,” she said after her laugh died down.

“Oh yeah?” he tried to challenge her.

She arched her eyebrows. “Want me to prove it to you?”

He smirked.

“Oh sure.”

Then he leaned down and claimed her lips once again with full of love and lust.

 

-THE END-

 

 

3307 characters, 761 words.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I DONT KNOW IF IT CALLED A DRABBLE???? LMFAO <3

COMMENTS ARE SO WELCOMED :)