04

My Dongsaeng Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

 

'EUNJI! JUNG EUNJI!' I kept shaking Eunji who was like zoning out while giggling like a fool. What on earth is this girl thinking?

 

'YAH BACK TO EARTH!' I gave her a hard slap on the back, waking her up.

 

'Owh! That hurt!' She whinned and glared at me.

 

'what are you thinking about?' I asked, 'dun tell me youre think about your tutor? Naeun?' Her face lit up at the name i mentioned.

 

'Yeah hehhehehe' she continued giggling like a fool while i shool my head at her acts. I cant believe this great eunji fall in love with someone. But Naeun? The name sounds firmilar..

 

'Eunji-ya, give me a chance?' I sighed when Woori, eunji's admirer came and pleaded.

 

'Aish. Go away Woori. I told you we are over.' Yep they dated for about 1 hour? Then eunji dumped her.

 

'But... for no reason?' Woori asked.

 

 

'i already like someone.' eunji repiled and walked away from her coldly.

 

'i will apologized on her behalf. Move on. Dun let your time be wasted on her.' I said to her and walked out and found chorong with a girl.

 

'Bom-ah! This is Yookyung. I met her just now in the canteen can she join us for recess?' Chorongie asked while i nodded and smile at Yookyung.

 

'Nice to meet you! I'm bomi.' I shook her hand. 'hmm.. can i bring my sister along?' She asked while both of nodded.

 

 

'Of course! The more the merrier!' Chorongie said, 'oh ya, where is eunji?'

 

'Beats me.' I said and we went to find Eunji.

 

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

 

GOSH WHY CANT NAEUN JUST GET OUT OF MY MIND? I KEPT THINKING OF HER AND BLUSHING! GAHH...

 

 

But i miss her already even though its just yesterday i last seen her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter