02

My Dongsaeng Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

 

 

'naeun-ah, can you go out today?' Yookyungie, my step sister said. 'no sorry, have to work.' i said while she sighed. 

'Naeun-ah, i'm working already and plus my result arent as good as yours. so why not you offcus on your studies instead and go to a university and get a better job?' she asked, 'i can work and support your studies.' 

'no yookyungie, i want to support myself instead. you should work and study hard too to go to university.' i smiled at her, 'i've got to go now.. bye!' i went back home and look,at the time. 2pm.. crap i'm gonna be late for my lesson.

 

Humm yeah i'm taking extra lesson.

 

To improve on my knowledge.

 

I'm now a part time tutor so i have to take extra lesson to teach some students who are older then me. I'm now studying university level.

 

Its difficult... i mean duh? I dun even know how i, a 18 year old can absob and understand this university level of study. But no choice.

 

'Sorry teacher, i'm late.' I apologzied to Mrs Kim who just nodded at me and continued the lesson.

 

After the lesson, i went straight away to Mr Jung's house to start my tution lesson.

 

'Good evening Mr and Mrs Jung.' I smiled at them who shot me a confuse look, 'oh i'm son naeun, i got assigned here to be the tutor of ms...jung eunji.' they then nodded and let me in.

 

'I'm sorry Naeun-ssi... my daughter is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter