Chapter 4

Smile at Me Once

A week later

Yuri P.O.V

I wake up and doing my routine, playing basket with my brother. We warm up first and began to play, I always playing basket ball every morning in order to gain more height. After we finished we went to our house.

“Yuri-ah, do you follow basket club in our school? That Yunho sunbae followed it.” Taecyeon oppa said.

“Huh? I don’t care.” I said not looking at him.

“You said you like him?” Taec oppa said and my eyes widened.

“Mwo? Anio, I don’t like him, ya know?” I said almost shouted.

“Hahaha, absolutely I know, eh, by the way Khun is there too, you must follow it.” Taec oppa answered make me smiled.

“Okay, I will follow that club, then.” I said and run to bathroom and get ready to school.

After I got ready, I went to kitchen and saw my umma.

“Morning, Umma~” I greeted her excitedly.

“Hey, sweety, where’s your brother?” my mother asked me.

“Mollayo, still in his room maybe, aish, is he a boy or a girl?” I said and my mother laughed.

“Yah, I heard what you say, you know?” Taec oppa comne down and look annoyed.

I laughed and stick my tongue out.

“Come on eat, or you’ll be late.” My mother said. After we finished, we went to school.

“Bye oppa~” I said to my brother.

“Don’t forget to go to basket stadium if you want to follow that club, okay?”

“Arraseo.” I waving at him and run to my class.

My class still empty only five students in here. Why Seohyun late. To wait until Seohyun come, I walked around. When I went to front gate to wait Seohyun there, I saw Nickhun, and he with her girlfriend come with his sport motorcycle, oh why I felt jealous. That question keep on my mind. When he passed me I saw he turned her head at my direction and smile. I shocked and I think he smiled not to me but, there’s no one except me. Oh, maybe he smiled because his girlfriend because it’s impossible if hesmiled at me after he avoiding me. I keep waiting until I saw Seohyun walked. I waved at her and she run towards me.

“Anyeong~ Yuri-ah.” She said with smiled.

“Anyeong~” I answered and we walked to our class.

-End of Yuri P.O.V.-

-Nickhun P.O.V.-

I went to school with my girlfriend Victoria. I don’t know why. But I think she changed a lot. Or maybe I’m the one who change. And I don’t know why, but lately I always think about Yuri. I also regret for avoiding her at the first day. When I entered the front gate I saw a person who I thought most. She was standing there alone. She was so pretty that I can take my eyes not looked at her. When I passed her I smiled. But she didn’t smile back at me. Did she angry because I avoiding her? After parked my motorcycle I take Vic to her class. And I went to my class. I sat beside Taecyeon and we talked until the teacher came. When the teacher explain the lesson my mind still on Yuri, maybe I fall in love with her. But I have had a girlfriend. Ah~ ottokae?

-End of Nickhun P.O.V-

-Yuri P.O.V-

We entered the class. Not that long the teacher come.

“Anyeong haseyo, students today there’s a announcement about club you will follow as your extra.” She said.

And she read the list of club and we must choose one or two of them. I choose basket club and dance club. And Seohyun choose choir club because she want with Kyu oppa.

At lunch time we went to canteen and eat lunch. And Kyu oppa came to us.

“Hey girls.” He greet us and sat beside Seohyun.

“Hey oppa~ you know what, from beginning of that day, she always talking about you. She keeps blabbering about you.”

“Is thatright, Seohyun-ah?” kyu oppa asking Seo. But she did only blushing. Suddenly Kyu oppa came closer to her and caressed her cheek until her face become as red as tomato. Urgh, it’s so annoying between a lovey dovey couple.

“Ehrm.. I want to go restroom. Anyeong.” I said and walked away.

When I walk I saw Yunho sunbaenim. He is still with his friend talking and laughing. Oh chakkaman, I saw his smile. Oh he’s so cool when smile. He is so handsome. Oh why I carfe about him. But I saw his cold aura disappear when he with his friend. Aish, what are you thinking about, Yuri-ah? And I walked to bathroom.

School ended ^^

I rushed to basket field. I saw Taec oppa there.

“Oppa~” I greeted him.

“Yuri-ah.” He greeted me back

“Oppa~ I must go to dance club because I want to follow that club, so I can’t practice this time. But I want to follow basket club too. Ottokae?” I asked him.

“Itis okay dongsaeng-ah, you must go to dance club, oh, and you still can follow basket club because all my friend know you and know you’re good at basket.” He said and patted my head.

“How did they know?” I asked confusedly.

“It’s all because you’re my dongsaeng. Palli-yo or you’ll be late.”

“He? I don’t understand, okay.”

“Yah, pabo-ya.” Taec oppa push my back and laughed.

“Oppa~” I shouted at him and walked away.

I came to dance club. When I about to enter I saw Yunho Sunbae want to enter too. Oh, so he also follow dance club. I smiled at him and allowed him to enter first. But he didn’t thank me but only walked pass me. Aish, that boy, you’re my sunbae, if not, I’ll punch at your face. I entered and greeted everyone. And we started the club. At first everyone must show their talent in dance to divided class. And to my pleasure I entered class A with Hyoyeon my classmate, Go Hara, Junho, Temin, and five other people. Yeah, only ten students will entered class A. And it means that out dance ability is great. I’m happy of it. We went to a bigger dance room and start practicing when someone enter the room and it’s Yunho sunbaenim. Aish.. -.-‘’

 


 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ^^