Chapter 1

Another Dream High Story

Narrator's POV

 

"My peterpan, I wanna be your tinkerbell~ Flying with you to neverland~ Not letting you go~ You are the only one  I want in my life~ I have been waiting for this day~ You are my dream my everything~ Just hold my hand~ I will never let go. Spread your wings and come fly with me~"

 

"Whoa! Those lyrics.." Phoenix mumbled. France stared at her with a smirk. "Are... relatable. As a fangirl, I mean." The younger continued. France chuckled at her words. She just finished recording her own English version of EXO's Peterpan and posted it immediately on YouTube. She logged out her account and stretched a little bit. "Luke called" Phoenix said. She showed her phone to France while rolling her eyes. "15 missed calls." France read. "Seriously?" Phoenix then, messaged Luke, asking him why the hell was he calling. After 5 minutes, Phoenix's phone started ringin all over again. She took her phone and clicked "answer."

"Yo Luke! What's up?" Phoenix said, turning the loud speaker on so France could hear what he was saying. "I just received a letter from HOS Entertainment!" Luke beamed. The two teens stared at each other with wide eyes. "What does it say?!" France asked, feeling nervous all of a sudden. "I didn't open it yet." Luke answered. "Idiot! Why won't you?!" Phoenix screamed. "I'm pressured, okay?!" Luke screamed back. The two girls sighed. "Alright. Just click the read button carefully and read the mail slowly." France adviced, staring at Phoenix's phone. The two teenagers heard a click from the other line which probably means Luke already opened the mail. France's heart stopped beating, Phoenix's mind went blank.

 

 

Dear Mr. Luke,

We are happy to inform you that your group have cleared the auditions and have been selected as a trainee in our company, HOS Entertainment. We are inviting you for a live audition here in South Korea. You will be in the third team out of total five teams comprising both boys and girls three each. Past winners and runners-up of the auditions have been offered contracts to compile private music albums by various national and international recording companies.

The live audition will be scheduled on June 25, 2014 at the HOS Entertainment Studios which is mandatory for all finalists to attend. Please bring to the audition studio the enclosed identity card with your photo duly affixed on the same without which nobody will be permitted inside.

With warm wishes,

HOS Entertainment

 

 

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The three of them screamed. "Oh my gosh! Am I dreaming?!" Phoenix asked, slapping herself. France pinched her as hard as she can. "OUCH! FRANCE! YOU AND YOUR PINCHING HABITS!" Phoenix cried. "Chill guys, chill." Luke said over the other line. "We need to arrange our passports, visa and our bags." Luke continued. France chuckled at Luke's nervousness. 

 

 

*How lucky am I..* Their thoughts are saying.