Campus Royalties School

Day Dreamin'

Athena's P.O.V

Hi i'm Athena I grew up in America,I'm used to speak in english.i grew up in diffrent countries like Japan (for 5 years)  in Korea ( for 5 years) and in America (good for 15 years) now i'm 25 years old and i'm back in Korea,i realized i love Korea that much,but I usually go back to America to see my grandpa and my grandma they take care of while my parents are in Japan taking care in our bussiness so they decided that i'll stay in America,i'm staying in my cousins house here in Korea,and me and my cousin will start studying in Campus Royalties School It sounds fun RIGHT!? =) im excited too. so were taking exam in that school today.

Hey Athena! wake up it's already 7:45 in the morning we have to take the exam exactly at 9:30 AM but your still sleeping. it will take hours to drive in that school. 

EXACTLY AT 9:30 AM!?!?!?! YOU JOKING RIGHT!? 

The hell. you think im joking?! hurry up and take a bath. .

YOU JUST CALL ME WHAT!?!?!

y! and then she roll her eyes and slam the door. im older that her cant she remember it? like 2 months im older that her. HAHAH. then I toke a bath and our driver sent us to school to take the exam after we take the exam we eat at a restaurant while waiting for the result. 

you really think that you passs the exam athena?

Yeah i think so. goodluck sign of fingers MWAHAHHA

I really wish that we could pass the exam. cause i love their uniform.

MADAM! THE EXAM RESULT ARE IN THE SCHOOL ALREADY HURRY UP AND WE HAVE TO SEE IT!!!

REALLY!?!? we both shouted it. hope we pass the exam. 

 

Scoot P.O.V

 

Hi everyone! im scoot anyway,I grew up in America for 15 years and in japan for 6 years so now im 26 years old,I have a fashion of a gangster but i can be serious and sweet. well i really want to go to school so i go back to korea to study in campus royalties school the name is so boring HAHAH. but when i enter that school i will became a reall really a royalties there,so im going to get a exam there now. hoping ill pass the exam.

its time already to get my exam when will i get the result of our exam?

i'll drive it young prince seat back and relax.

araseo. 

after a long hour of waiting and i get boredom

here we are young prince.

 

TO BE CONTINUED