episode i-i

The Romantic & Idol ❆ Season 3

Location: Incheon International Airport, QR859

A flight to the magical city of Paris, only for the idol romanticists. Their young love stories will take flight in the city of love. They'll be spending seven days together in Paris, not just as idols, but ordinary young adults. The idols have been told to come at two different timings before takeoff, with the girls first.

Who will be our first romanticist?

 

 

As the camera zooms in at the entrance of the plane, the first girl idol romanticist is revealed - she is none other than Girls' Generation's Tiffany Hwang. 

Name: Tiffany Hwang (24)
Group: Girls' Generation / Main Vocalist
Agency: SM Entertainment
Debut: 2007 / Into the New World
Representative Song: Gee, Genie, The Boys, I Got A Boy, Mr Mr, etc.

"Hello everyone," Tiffany bowed courteously towards the staffs and PD-nim, flashing her eyesmile as she sat down before the camera. 

Welcome to the show, Tiffany-ssi. You have gotten a boy last year and this year, he has become a mister mister. You're coming for an ahjussi next right?

"What?" Tiffany appeared shocked and started laughing hysterically.

I'm just kidding. How do you feel about coming on this show and thought of dating someone here?

"Well, I can't believe I am actually here, it feels so surreal that I will be going to Paris to date," Tiffany raises her eyebrows suggestively. "I'm someone who actually gets touched even at the slightest actions and I can be an emotional wreck, so I guess, it's going to be one rollercoaster ride for me?"

Do you have an ideal type then?

"For me, appearance is important but his personality is what I really look for. I think he needs to have a sense of responsibility, to be someone that I can trust," she smiled to herself. "Am I being too demanding?"

Not at all, guys should have responsibility like me. I'm kidding. Do you have anyone in mind that you wish to see here?

Tiffany looked at the staffs and chuckled, "Is this a trap? Am I allowed to say this without getting into a scandal? Uhm, I think Big Bang's TOP has really nice facial features."

 

 

The second girl idol romanticist comes into sight, as she walked in with grace. The aspiring soloist, who quickly made her way into everyone's heart, with her powerful vocals and emotional singing. 

Name: Ailee (24)
Group: Soloist
Agency: YMC Entertainment
Debut: February 2012 / Heaven
Representative Song: Heaven, I'll Show You, Singing Got Better, U & I

What are your thoughts about the show?

"I came to this show with the mindset that I'm going to make more friends, so I guess, I won't get hurt easily like that, would I?" Ailee smiled awkwardly, glancing around.

"Am I the only one here?"

You'll meet the rest later after finishing the interview. Well, do you have an ideal type?

"I hope he's as cool as I am and while he's sweet, he has the aura of a bad boy," A bright smile could be seen on her face. 

Caption: Will she meet her sweet cool and bad guy?

Anyone on your mind now?

"Maybe someone I have worked before with? Like MBLAQ's G.O or Ji Hoon would be really cool." Ailee said excitedly, as she gestured.

 

 

The camera quickly zooms in on another figure walking in. She lets down her hair and ran her fingers through her hair, strolling in with light steps. Gaining immense popularity in the Heirs, she's becoming the hot topic among young and old. 

Name: Krystal Jung (19)
Group: F(x)
Agency: SM Entertainment
Debut: 2009 / La Cha Ta
Representative Song: Nu Abo, Rum Pum Pum Pum, Electric Shock

She nods at the staffs, as she proceeded to sit before the producer and camera.

Krystal-ssi, how do you feel about coming on this show?

"I really hope I can find someone that I like, because honestly, I hope that I can be wanted by someone too."

So, do you mind sharing about your ideal type?

"Someone who looks good in glasses and shares common interests with me," Krystal blushed slightly.

CNBLUE's Minhyuk?

"He looks good in glasses but he's a really childish guy," Krystal laughed. "PD-nim, please edit this part out, he's going to kill me."

Caption: Oh well, Krystal, we're not so sure yet, are we?

 

 

Coming into view is a cheerful girl, greeting the staffs as she is brought to the seat. The main vocalist of rising girl group A Pink, she is also known as the Busan Girl. 

Name: Jung Eun-ji (20)
Group: A Pink
Agency: Cube Entertainment
Debut: April 2011, Mollayo
Representative Song: Mollayo, No No No

Welcome to the show, how do you feel about joining this?

"Well, I'm really excited to know who are the guys," Eunji covered her face in embarrasment. 

You'll know who they are in a while. Who do you hope will come up here then?

"SHINEE's Key Sunbaenim!," Eunji's face lit up for a moment. "But he's in We Got Married Global edition now."

I'm sure the guys here will live up to your expectations. Please proceed forward to the next cabin. 

Sneak peek: 

Eunji looks up, trying to stop her tears from streaming down her cheeks. 

"Why am I feeling like that? I knew he wouldn't choose me right from the start. Ah, what is this show doing to me?"
 

 

The last girl idol romanticist runs in quickly and exclaimed, "I'm not late, am I?" The staffs and producer chuckled. This girl is known as Jung Eunji's twin, she is also one of the rising girl group's member.

Name: Bang Minah (20)
Group: Girl's Day
Agency: Dream Tea Entertainment
Debut: 2010 / Tilt My Head
Representative Song: Expectation, Female President, Something

Do you think you will fall in love with someone here?

"I'm someone who doesn't fall in love easily but when I do, I think I will end up falling too deep," Minah smiled nervously. 

Who do you hope to see here?

"I hope it's someone I know because at least, it won't be that awkward I guess? Although I think if EXO is here, I will literally scream."

Caption: Minah, we hold you to your promise that you'll scream.

 



Author's Notes // The girls' interviews are up! Not sure if I portrayed them correctly but I hope to hear your comments below!