Chapter 4: You Again?

Good To You

"Welcome to Rivera Cafe, how can I help you?" This sentence was engraved into Minji's mind, and she also foudn it easy to take notes and speak at the same time. 

"A bananna milkshake for me." The male ordered while still continuing to stare at his phone not carig about the female infront of him that kept giggling and talking at the same time about stuff Taemin did not care at all.

"I just want a glass of water with lemon and ice please." The girl, also, made her order while keeping her attention focused on the boy, even though he wasn't interested in her.

"Anything else?"

For the first time, the male raised his head, and something about his dark brown orbs reminded Minji of someone... Someone very familiar. It took just one more second for her to register that he was one of Jonghyun's friends. He was that rich emotionless guy who didn't give a damn about anybody in the world and appereantly, thought of himself as too good for anybody.

"Darling, if he will turn out to be just like his friends, which is something that will most likely happen, I suggest you leave him right away." The bluntness she spoke with kind of annoyed and amused Taemin. It seemed the kitten had claws and could transform into a lioness if needed. Nevertheless, he was annoyed. She surely had a temper and an agravate one to be exact.

Taemin sighed. Why had he even agreed into meeting this chick anyway? All she did was talk, giggle and then talk again. 

This was going to be a long day.

"Your orders. Have a good day." Surprisingly, another waiter brought the orders. The boy gave a genuine smile and left to continue with his work. 

 

 

 

 

The day couldn't get any worse when her shift ended. First, the arrogant jerk, who was also Jonghyun's friend. Then, a couple of guys hitting on her when she went to take their orders. She almost lost her job on the first day because she was about to punch one of them right across the face.

Minji sighed. It was a tiering and stressful day, so she went to do what she did the best. Dance. 
It was her guilty pleasure. Her secret hobbie, and her burning passion. Nobody would ever think that she would be a dancer. A hip-hop dancer to be exact. All people knew about her was that she loved books. But that's it. Nothing more.

She was also very careful to keep it as hidden as possible. Not even Jonghyun knew.

"You're back!" Jiyoung, the leader of the crew, said with a sweet smile as he opened his arms for her as a welcome. His stage name was G-Dragon, but everyone called him GD for short. In their group, everyone had a stage name. Her's was MG.

"I need a distraction." She said before she started dancing the routine.

After an hour, everyone were done and they had already begun to chat among themselves. 

"We need something new, guys." Jiyoung announced, catchin everyone's attention.

"Like what?" Youngbae was was the first to ask.

"We need something special and risky, you know? Something eyecatching." Daesung said.

The crew consisted of Jiyoung, Youngbae, Daesung,Sam, Soul, Chaerin, Daniel Seunghyun (V.I), and Minji. They were friends since high school and they had always shared the same passion, which was dancing. It was the only way for them to be away from the rules and be free and wild. It was their way o expressing themselves and being themselves without being worried of judgemental people around. 

Every single member was different and unique in their own way, but they still menaged to get along like a real family. They always protected each other, whether was a fight, a misunderstanding or anything. They were always there for each other.

Jiyoung nodded in agreement to Daesung's statement. They had the same idea but didn't really have a clue on what the wanted to do. Each and everyone of them were already risking a lot by just seeing each other for dancing perpouses. Everybody had their own problems and doing something forbidden only raised their adrenaline. 

"Why don't we try dancing in public places, like the mall or example?" Chaerin, the great fashionista, suggested. She was typical short asian girl, but her tiny body had nothing on her bad- attidute along with those golden hair and eyecatching cat-like eyes. No matter how tiny she looked, her pressence was still huge. She was outspoken and bubbly and never afraid to speak what's on her head.

"I like it!" Sam was the opposite of Chaerin. She was calm, carefull, mature and protective towards people she cared about. She had an amazing body, with curves to kill for. Sometimes, she would switch places with Soul as the DJ, to let her younger sister dance.

Soul, on the other hand, was the youngest of them all. Nevertheless she always hated it when people kept reminding her about it. That's also one of the reasons she was always seen bickering with Seunghyun, who just loved pissing her off.

Seunghyun was the "funny" one. He loved to prank to annoy everybody, especially Soul, but he was still an amazing dancer and choreographer.

Then came Youngbae and Daesung, but of the being quite similar physically. They both had built bodies with a lot of muscles and abs ladies would always drool over. They both had amazing smiles, plus they adorably eyesmile. However, their personalities were not so alike. Daesung was a really loud and funny guy. He loved messing around with everybody and he was always a mood-maker. Youngbae on the other hand, was more quiet. Her didn't speak much, but when he did, only wise words came out. He was very mature and loving as well. 

The last one, was Daniel, who some people reffered to as Danny as well. He was the flirty, good-looking guy who just want to share the night and then not see you ever again. Not the relationship kind of guy, but always a great and trustworthy friend. 

"But when?" Was the question everybody were craving to know the answer to.

"I heard next week will be a lot of sales and I supposed a lot of people will go to the malls." 

"Then it's settled. We also need a new routine. Sam, let's choose a song," Jiyoung said and along with Sam, he went to the computer.

 

 

 

 

Taeming was trying to focus on his father's buisness files. It was becoming quite usual now. His father wanting him to take charge of his companies.

"Taemin, we discussed this. You will go to the mall. It is a very important even and there will be a lot o people. I also need to leave for a few days so you'll take my place." Mr. Lee'swords were low, but still dominating. He was a middle aged man who looked like an angrier and older version of Taemin. He was a ruthless man. A typical Asian parent. 

"Yes father." Taemin responded. He always hated taking responsibility to the menagement of the mall or hotels his dad owned. His like was boring and monotone, making Taemin always have an indifferent expression on his face. 

The only place where he could free himself was the Art Acadamy where he took the dance and piano course. He was good at both of them and he took pride because of that.

His car got parked on the special spot of the owner. Making his way at the enterence of the building, he wasn't surprised by the amount of people rushing to their favorite stores. He decided to cheak the place first before going to his dad's office.  

All the floors of the huge building were crowded, yes, but nothing unusual to Taemin's eyes. What caught his attention though was a certain redhead making her way to the center like she owned the place. She was wearing a light black coat, even though it was summer. She had a black dress hat that covered most of her face. His eyes followed the misterious lady, until he decided to follow her physically as well. After all, he was responsible for anything wrong that could happen in the mall. Eight other figures dressed in a similar way got closed to the girl.

Suddenly the slow and relaxing music that was always played in the halls got replaced by a rythmatic one. Pop music.

The group of people took off their coats, revealing their outfits. The guys were wearing white dress shirts and black pants, while girls had black tight skinny jeans on a black vest as well. Their faces were all covered with dress hats so nor Taemin, nor anyone else could see their features. Everyone recognised the song, since it was one of Korea's most sucessful girl groups eyes. Girls' Generation - Mr.Mr. The dance crew started dancing a hard and eye-catching choreography.During the dance break, the girl with red hair stood in the middle along with a guy as they dance in synch. It was amazing how they moved blent in so well. 

The people around were enjoying and some even filming the amzing performance, but it had to be interrupted nby the security who came in running. The dancers took their stuff and left running as well.

Deciding to follow them, Taemin ran ater them too. The group split, making Taemin and the scurity guards do the same. He followed his instict and ran after the redhead's petite figure. Truth to be told, he just wanted to talk to her. He found her really interesting even though he didn't know anything about her. Not even how she looked like.

However the damn girl was so fast and while she was getting closer to the black SUV, he hat fell off. She didn't even turn her head, but rshed to the car instead and jumped in. 

"Damn it!" He mumbled, as he returned inside the mall with the hat on his hands. Soon two security guards approached him.

"Sir... We couldn't catch anyone." One of them said with a scared voice. Taemin only smiled slightly. 

"It's cool." He said and went to his office. For a moment there was a spark in his life. Finally something that cought his attention, something that made his heart skip a beat. There was a new mistery and it needed to be solved

 

 

 

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes