Fan Service

Our Maknae

Luhan was staring at Suho, he still couldn't understand what elder just said. Suho likes Sehun? Well he wasn't suprised because maknae is lovley, cute, pretty, sweet and y but what suprised him even more was that Suho is going to fight for Sehun. Sure Luhan was one of Sehun's favourite hyungs, they always went together to get some bubble tea, so he had big chance to get younger. Suho on the other hand was leader, maknae respected him and always listened him and when he was afraid at night Sehun would came to Suho and cuddle with him. Luhan known about Kai feelings to Sehun but he didn't saw him as a opponent. Dance machine was just too stupid to be considered as a boyfriend in Sehun's eyes. At least this is what Luhan thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai was practising with Sehun to their upcoming show. Both of them were already tired after two hours of dancing, both of them were sweating and breathing heavy when the music finally stopped. Sehun let out a sigh and fell on the floor, Kai did the same so they were laying beside each other. Kai looked at pale boy and bit his lip cause damn boy was looking so hot. Hair messed, sweat on his neck and open lips. Younger felt his eyes on him so he turned around to face elder. His heart skipped as he looked straight into his eyes. Wait Sehun, calm down. He's your best friend god damn. Kai wasn't helping either cause he leaned closer so their faces were inches apart.

"You're beautiful Sehun" he said, voice low. Sehun blushed and smiled he opened his mouth to say thanks but suddenly he felt pair of lips on his. He widened his eyes in shock. He didn't pushed away, he melted into kiss. Kai and his bottom lip and then he kissed him once again and it was perfect for both of them. Kai was even happier when younger moved his hand to his neck and pulled him for another kiss. When they pulled apart Kai smirked and touched younger's cheek. 

"Sehun, I like you but not as a friend. Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Ummm... Yeah" he smiled and hugged elder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sure and now maybe tell us what really happened?"

"I'm not lying! Sehun is now my boyfriend so he has to do fan-service with me! Tell them menager hyung!"

"Sorry Kai, but fans really like HunHan"

"Told ya" Luhan smirked at younger. He knew from the beginning that he lied about that boyfriend thing, it was just too obvious.

"Oh, I'm late?"

"No Sehunnie but I've happy news for you!"

"Really what is it?"

"You're doing fan-service with me" Luhan smiled and hugged younger

"That's great but you're crushing my bones hyung" elder finally let him go, as he turned around he saw Kai with angry face.

"Something's wrong Jogin?" he was worried about his best friend, Kai was always happy and Sehun liked that about him.

"It's nothing" he almost whispered and turned around.

"Oh, don't worry Sehun. He just told us a very intresting story" Luhan smirked, Kai just didn't have any chance to win with him.

"Really? What is it?"

"I'm sure he's gonna tell you if you ask him, if not I'll tell you." Kai clenched his fists at those words. There's no way he's gonna tell Sehun about his fantasies but if he wont do that Luhan will. He didn't know what is worse.

"Ok guys ready to go on stage?" menager asked, all of them nodded.

"Wait, where's Chanyeol?" Suho asked

"He is probably in bathroom" Baekhyun answered

"Oh god, we can't go on stage without him"

"I'll go find him" Sehun offered

"No, no Sehun. D.O will go" Suho didn't like the idea of Sehun and Chanyeol in bathroom. Together. Especially now, when all of s seemed to have some feelings to maknae. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

LOL I bet you thought that SeKai thing is real (trololololo) hyhyhy       See ya in next chapter   xoxo ;*