FINAL

Hope

Bangtan Cafe was known as one of the finest cafe for relaxation and family hangouts in South Korea. It was originally found and built by Jung Taekwoon at the age of twenty, year 1995. Later on he got married with Cha Haekyeon. They adopted a five year old boy and changed the boy's surname to Jung; Hoseok. Unfortunately, at the early year of 2013 the family got into a fatal car accident, nonetheless to say time of death 1:23 am of Jung Taekwoon and Cha Haekyeon. 

However, the son was still alive and was hospitalized for nearly a half year due his head damage plus coma. 

At June, as soon as he finally released from the hospital, he went back to his old house and packed up all of his things, moving to a smaller place that he can afford with his savings. Hoseok rent an apartment, then put the cafe under renovation before re-opened it again all on his own. Serving customers day by day, come and going has become a daily thing. Customers that came always gave him advice for looking for employees so that he could rest a little bit, the most suprising thing is the cafe was open for 24 hours, but all Hoseok said is "It's fine, as long as i'm okay, it's fine." 

 


Days already past, Hoseok decided to closed the cafe for awhile to get some rest. He sighed heavily as he laid back on the couch, covering his face with his palms. To be honest, he never been fine. He always putting on a fake kind smile while inside he just wanted to flip back the table, he's been like this since his parents passed away. Hoseok never had any friend before because he was homeschooled, his grandparents.....well he never knew them. 

Hoseok was always spending his time in his room studying. If he wasn't, he probably trying to make coffee. He never went outside to play nor have a vacation, in his life there's no such thing as holiday. One day, when his parents wanted to took him to see his grandparents, their car hit a truck. 

He felt like dying but there was something holding him back. Like, his life wasn't going to end like this, he didn't die, just fainted.

"I'm sorry for being alive." Hoseok had been softly complaining to a boring existence, he always been an orphan. Nothing would ever change that. 

Hoseok got up from his bed, walking to the kitchen to get some drink. He grabbed a water bottle, and drank it without realizing that he's crying. He slammed the water bottle on the table, sobbing silently while trying to hold his tears, Hoseok felt nothing but emptiness inside, he didn't want to feel that horrible feeling again but it came back, Hoseok knew someday this would happen but he didn't actually want this to happened. 

He was in both dazed and shocked when he heard that his parents were dead. But he was half fine with it. Why?

He can be independent, that was his dream. The other, he was alone for the second time. "I just want someone...anybody..please......god please." Finally Hoseok can't handle his tears, he let it fall freely without wiping it. That led him to sleep struggling at night.


Some weeks later, people started asking why the cafe hasn't open in weeks. They were missing the smell, the taste of that very cafe's coffee. Eventually Hoseok opened it again after a month, people were relieved and happy about it but they were confused why the owner seems gloomy not smiling like he used to. 

 

"Uhm...excuse me? Are you Jung Hoseok?" A red-hair boy went to Hoseok and was smiling up to him "Yes, why?" The boy grinned, then took a deep breath before pulling the latter into a tight hug, Hoseok was stunned by this stranger's action so he just let the boy hugged him. After awhile, the boy let go of Hoseok. "Hoseok hyung! Don't you remember me? You help me during my mid-term test! Five months ago...?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows at the boy before opened his mouth to say something "......Are you perhaps, Jung......kook? The freshmen that i helped? Does that ring a bell?" The boy 'Jungkook' nodded eagerly because Hoseok remember him "Just so you know, i'm your neighbor!" Hoseok nodded then went back to work.

Little did he know, the boy can't stop bothering him, and he won't be alone ever since. Cause he'll have his own family with that certain boy.