Cheat Sheet And Application Forms

♂ The Romantic Aღd Idol ♀ The Special Season (Apply Open)
Romantic & idol (Special Season)
 
Rules & cheat sheet
 
001.
Subscribe! That's the fastest way to get update~ Upvoting is optional but loved. You may unsubscribe if you're not chosen but who knows, you might be a guest star here.
002.
Please be patient. Everyone have a life outside AFF.
003.
No bashing. We know that everyone are nice people~
004.
Please use only ulzzangs as face-claims. You can check the box on your right for taken ulzzangs.
005.
Love interests and Rivals can be from anywhere. You can check the box on your right for taken love interests and rivals. (P.s you can use taken love interest as love rivals and vice versa. Drama!)
006.
You can apply more than once. Max 3
007.
Please use the source code and turn it in at the right place. Some co-authors wouldn't be pleased to see messy applications.
008.

009.


010.

011.
012.
013.


014.
Idol siblings are allowed but be realistic and I'm not sure how you want them to be in the story.
If chosen, do comment regularly or we'll have no choice but to replace you with someone more active because they deserve it. We really appreciated comments and it keeps us motivated to write because we know that someone is reading this.
Age range is from 18 to 25. We don't need es or ahjummas here.
Only straight couples please. No /Yuri.
Password is your favourite love sone. Hyperlinked it!
Reused app? Sure. I don't see why not, but please be related to the story and unique.
Have fun applying and we hope to see many applicants~

(p.s If you realised, we're actually repeating the rules.)
Author & Co-authors

Apaman:
Baekhyun exo and Bts Jin are taken as the love interest and love rival and park hyung seok and do hwe ji are taken as face claims!
Isakatsura: Ulzzang Won Jongjin is taken as face claim, Sistar's Kang Soyu and CN Blue's Jonghyun are taken as love interest and love rival respectively.
baekhime-: ulzzang jang chom mi is taken. ouo so is the flawless v of bts for love interest as well as tia from chocolat is taken as love rival. yeap!
aegyousagii: My ulzzang is Su Rin and my love interest is L/Myungsoo (Infinite) while Nana of After School is my love rival.
JungPoppy: ...