Missing You

TeukMin - Missing You

It was end of another Super Show 4 and Leeteuk was drained from everything they put into in the past 4 days in Taiwan.

He was so tired he couldn’t even be bothered to get a shower so he went straight on the couch in the waiting room and closed his eyes.

Sungmin just finished taking his shower and was curious where his hyung had gone since he saw everyone was at the dining table, chattering and eating up all the delicious food that had been served.

He shook his head at the members; they forgotten about Leeteuk and even himself, that they were missing from the table.

Sungmin went to the waiting room where Leeteuk often goes to rest because it was really quiet. Sungmin also goes there because the members didn’t see any fun in it, since the other rest rooms had games and other things they could fool around with and make noisy sounds in it.

He saw him there peacefully sleeping; he didn’t seem to have his shower either. His face and hair seemed a little greasy. Sungmin chuckled a little.

His boyfriend was so cute sometimes.

Sungmin smiled as he watched him asleep. He really did seem very tired. Sungmin felt a little more relaxed seeing his face; they didn’t even have time for each other because of work.

So they did much fan service as they could in this Super Show, obliviously because they missed each other.

his forehead he sighed and kissed his forehead. 

He yawned, just by watching his lover he felt sleepy.  He climbed slowly on top of him and slept tightly.

A few hours gone by and Sungmin opened his eyes to see his hyung was gone again, he panicked for a moment but then he saw a hand holding a bag;

‘Hungry?’ Leeteuk smiled with his dimple visibly ‘its chicken noodles you’re favourite’.

Sungmin rubbed his eyes and took it quietly ‘I missed you!’ he pouted and wrapped his arms around his lover.

 ‘I missed you too, but you’re always there when I least expect it… like how the heck did you get top on me’ he chuckled, hugging him tighter and kissed his lips.

Inspired by this: