Final

Perhaps, I Love You

Finally update! I accidentally delete the chapter after I post it hehe. Enjoy~

.

.

I was 5 and you were 6. We met in the park near my house. I was crying because I fell, and then you came.

"Hey, what's your name? Why are you crying?"
"M-my name is Sunyoung, I-I fell from the bench"
"Ah I see, come here let me check. Oh and bytheway my name is Jinki. Lee Jinki."
"Hey! Your knees bleed!"
"Jinjja?! Hiks, I won't be able to walk anymore! Huee"
"Whoaa, calm! Don't cry okay. I'll clean it and you'll be fine!"
"Promise?"
"Yes, I promise!"

~~~~~~~

I was 12 and you were 13. We always together. You always protect me, take care of me, and always here when I need you.

"Be careful Sunyoung-ah!"
"Ne, Jinki oppa~"
-
"Watch your step, Sunyoung!"
"Oops! My bad, kkk~"
-
"Hey, don't cry! She didn't mean it like that"
"I don't care!! I hate her!!!"
-
"Ya! Sunyoung-ah! Get out of your room now or I'll come and drag you by myself!"
"Hahaha, come on! Catch me if you can~"

~~~~~~

I was 14 and you were 15. We always hang out together. Go to the cinema, to the amusement park, picnic, and everything.

"Sunyoung-ah! Paranormal Activity 5 will be aired tonight!"
"jinjja?! Leggo watch it!!"
-
"Today's weather is too good to be wasted like this! Let's play outside~"
"Everything you want, Sunyoung~"
-
"I want to ride that roller coaster! Please Jinki please!! Bbuing-bbuing~"
"Aish, fine. Come on!"

~~~~~~~~

I wash 16 and you were 17. You have your own group of friends and girlfriend. And you've been hang out with them more than with me. You started to ignore me.

"Jinki~ let's buy ice cream! My treat"
"sorry Sunyoung-ah, but I have to accompany Jessica to salon. Maybe tomorrow?"
-
"Jinki! Want to grab a bite? I'm bored"
"sorry Sunyoung-ah! I already bought a ticket to go to the cinema with the others. Maybe next time?"

~~~~~~~~

I was 18 and you were 19. We go to the same college, yet we rarely meet and hang out. Just some walk together on the corridor. We're in a different department, you with you vocal majors and me with my dance majors. You more known as Onew while me more known as Luna. You with your popular friends and new girlfriend, Jungah and me with my own self.

~~~~~~~

Now we're an adult. I am 23 and you're 24. A few years on the same college just passed like that. You graduated. I graduated. Nothing really changed, the only thing that changed is you're more difficult to reach. I'm a choreographer now and you're a singer, an idol, now. You with your popularity. And I'm still with my own self. We still live in the same neighborhood. My house still right beside yours, but we rarely meet and talk. Just a simple chatting when we meet in front of our house or even just a simple 'hi'.

~~~~~~~

I just finished my dance practice with my friend, and my dance partner, Hyunah. Resting on the comfortable couch and checking my twitter and instragram, then I found this,

"@jinki_wifeu: [CONFIRMED] SMent has now confirmed that Onew and Hyoyeon are indeed dating! Congratulations, Hyo unnie and Jinki oppa!"

"@dorkyjinki: The dating rumors are true. Onew and Hyoyeon are dating!! OMG!! Congrats! #HyoNewIsReal"

And I also found some pic of them, Hyoyeon and Onew, together smiling shyly.

I found it kinda funny and sad.

It's funny because Hyoyeon is my dance partner in college before Hyunah, and before she debuted as a member of Girls' Generation. And, Onew is my childhood friend before he started to ignore me and became a member of SHINee.

It's sad because I'm the one who introduce Hyoyeon to Onew when we were a freshman in college, and now I regret it.

I don't know why I feel the pang of jealousy. I'm trying to figure out why. Probably because my childhood friend have a lover before me. But the more I think about it, the more I understand why all this time, I felt jealous when you have a girlfriend. Perhaps, I love you. Perhaps I love you more than I should, I love more than a childhood friend.