FINAL

PETITION

“Why me?” Ask DaeHyun.

“It is because you are very popular guy at here Jung DaeHyun. Guys and Girls are love you too death. So, why don’t we use your popularity to have them signed this petition? It’s a waste if we don’t use it” Said JongDae.

“But-“

“No but DaeHyun. You know that we need their signature to show that the food at school canteen is ? Even you complain about it even though you love food” Said KyungSoo cut what DaeHyun want to say.

“Even, it’s not only you who going to take their signature, me, JongDae and KyungSoo going to do it with you. You are not alone” Said YoungJae who is right now cuddle sweetly with KyungSoo.

“Or maybe both of you going to make out” mumble DaeHyun.

“I heard that” Said KyungSoo.

“So, how DaeHyun?” Ask JongDae.

“Okay, fine. I’m doing it” reply DaeHyun with lazy tone.

“Yehet” Shout three of his friends.

The reason why did they want to do petition is because they want to complain to the school for their very bad food at school canteen. They can’t even swallow it. So, the smarty boy YoungJae give an idea to do petition with having students to sign the letter to show how they really hate school canteen food.

And here they are. Having a discussion and begging to DaeHyun to give a help for their problem. Which full of whine and wise words from three students by the name Kim JongDae, Yoo, YoungJae and Do KyungSoo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DaeHyun right now walking at his dorm corridor with 4 pieces of paper. One is a formal letter for school and under the formal letter another 3 A4 paper that have more than 10 students already. He is right now walk to another room after receive a signature from boy with dark bag eyed and another boy that have abnormal eyes blinking.

Knock… Knock… Knock…

DaeHyun wait for a few second until the door had open. Reveal a guy with big spectacle. He look at DaeHyun with open mouth a bit. DaeHyun look at him and give his smile (Which he had to).

“Hi buddy! My name is DaeHyun and I’m here is to ask you to please sign this petition. This petition is to complaint about that very bad food made by that ahjumma. Her food don’t have any taste at all and it is really small potion. If you agree with this, please sign at here” Said DaeHyun.

The male didn’t give answer instead he keep on looking at DaeHyun’s good looking face. DaeHyun raise his eyebrows and wave his hand in front of that boy face. Then that moment he realized that he is daydreaming.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but could you repeat what you said just now?” Said spectacle  boy with shy toned.

“I said, are you agree with us that the food at school canteen is bad? If you do, please sign at here. This is petition to The Headmaster to know about this matter” Said DaeHyun again.

“Oh, urm.. yeah… I agree with you. Where should I sign?” Ask the boy.

“Oh, very good. Please sign at here” Said DaeHyun with show a piece of paper which still have more space to sign.

“Please write your name and also which class are you from” Said DaeHyun again and give his sweet fake smile.

“Okay”

“Did your roommate in there? If he is, maybe you can ask him to sign this petition too”

The boy give DaeHyun the petition and said before closed the door.

“No one want to be my roommate. So, I’m just alone in here. Good bye”

DaeHyun who heard the sad toned from the boy voice suddenly hurt his heart. He feel sorry for the guy but also in the same time as to himself why did the boy so… lonely.

He look at the boy’s signature just now.

BYUN BAEKHYUN A-4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DaeHyun once again walk around the school to ask student’s signature. Only this time, JongDae with him. 2 pieces of paper is already full. The signature that they have collected is more than enough. So now, DaeHyun and JongDae sit at school football field while eating red bean bun and soy milk.

“At last! We finish done it! I hope this matter will finish soon. I really want to have this freedom from a very bad food” Said JongDae and lay his body on the grass ground. DaeHyun follow him and look at the sky. Suddenly, he remember the Byun BaekHyun guy.

“JongDae-ah. Did you by any chances, know a guy name BYUN BAEKHYUN?” Ask DaeHyun.

“Byun BaekHyun? Urm… I think I’ve heard his name somewhere. If I’m not mistaken he is the guy who is always being bullied despite of his wealthy but naïve. People always avoid him” Said jongDae.

“Why?” Ask DaeHyun.

“I’m not sure either. He look harmless, but senior or junior is just bullied him easily. I heard that he is quiet smart person. But, this year is his senior year. He also a have a good vocal. I’ve talked to him once or twice but it’s not longer than 5 minutes” explain JongDae

“Why you ask about him?” Ask JongDae.

“I just… curious I guess. I mean, I’ve try to have his signature yesterday. I ask if his roommate at dorm. Then, he reply that no one want to roommate with him. He is alone. I suddenly feel sad for him. That’s why I ask you. How did you know so much about him?” Ask DaeHyun.

“Duhh… He is one of our Vocal Club member. Don’t you know that?” Said JongDae.

“What?! Really?! But how I don’t know about this?” Ask DaeHyun back.

“Of course you don’t know. He is not that open and not often come to the meeting. He is so shy” Said JongDae.

“I see. No wonder” Said DaeHyun and think about BaekHyun. His senior.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BaekHyun have just finish his class and want to walk to his dorm, get ready for his club meeting. Suddenly, a very deep voice can be heard.

“Yah! Baekkie” Said ChanYeol. BaekHyun stop his track. He look at the back and meet eyes with 4 boys.

Kris, ChanYeol, YongGuk and Sehun walk to him with smirk. Baekhyun take a few step back but the wall made him no way to run. Kris trapped BaekHyun with his two hand and BaekHyun only could tremble under his gaze.

“Baekkie, why are you run from me? Are you hate me?” Ask Kris with his slow but deep voice.

BaekHyun didn’t give him any answer. “I’m asking you, are you hate me?” Ask Kris again but with more dangerous toned. BaekHyun still not giving any answer to him. Kris start to feel annoyed and give a punch on BaekHyun’s fluffy cheek, make BaekHyun fall to the floor.

BaekHyun’s body is weak. Very weak. Even a punched could made him fall on the floor, kick will be the worst. He has been born with weak body. Too cold, will give him high fever, too hot will give him a head ache after that he will faint and if he is eat wrong food, he will have a very bad stomach ache. This is the reason why people love to bully him. Why people love to make fun of him.

BaekHyun feel want to cry but a voice made him not. A guy is actually help him.

“Stop what ever you do or I’ll tell teacher about it” Shout DaeHyun.

The 4 boys only smirk and walk away. It’s not like they scared with teacher though. They could easily beaten up DaeHyun, but they know that DaeHyun is someone you cannot scared of with threaten him or maybe beaten hi easily. He is black belt for good sake. That made them to never touch DaeHyun and don’t want to mess with that Busan boy anymore.

“Lucky for you Baekkie. If just that Busan boy is not at here, you maybe going to be hit by me. The worst, get killed by me” Said Kris and walk away with his gang.

DaeHyun run to BaekHyun and help him to stand up. DaeHyung bring BaekHyun to the infirmary room to heal the bruised on BaekHyun’s cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BaekHyun keep on hissing when the ice packs put on his cheek. DaeHyun, who watch his senior in hurt, faster grab the ice packs and the skinship is happen. BaekHyun flushed a bit and pull away his hand. While DaeHyun look at other place for a while and back to look at the bruise on BaekHyun’s cheek.

“Why are you help me?” Ask BaekHyun.

“Because I want to?” Said DaeHyun. BaekHyun only chuckled how straight forward is the answer.

“No one want to help me. They never help me. Only look from far and sometimes laugh at how naïve I am. They never… give a pity glance to me. This is kind of first time someone help me after 4 years at high school be bullied by Kris’s gang” Said BaekHyun and water as clear as crystal fall from his small eyes.

DaeHyun didn’t say anything and only keep on put the ice packs on BaekHyun’s cheek. He is too sad to say anything.

“Human only use eyes to see, but not heart to understand. They will never understand you because their judge is from their eyes. But, I know. You are not doing wrong. Just… don’t care about them. I’ll be your friend by now” Said DaeHyun and put the ice packs aside. He look at BaekHyun and smile. But, this time, it is more sincere.

BaekHyun who heard the wise words from DaeHyun, start to cry and said “Are you sure you want to be my friend?”

DaeHyun nodded and BaekHyun hug him while repeatedly say ‘Thank You’. DaeHyun shock but relax after a while.

Maybe… DaeHyun do like BaekHyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Daehyun start to bring BaekHyun have lunch with him, JongDae, YoungJae and KyungSoo. BaekHyun is beyond than happy when DaeHyun’s friends welcome him very well. DaeHyun always made BaekHyun smiled. Each days has become a routine for them to walk to BaekHyun’s class before DaeHyun go to his class. At lunch, DaeHyun will run to BaekHyun’s class and fetch him to the school canteen.

Oh yeah! About the petition, The School had pay attention on it and now students start to love school canteen food. As the petition reach The Headmaster Kim HimChan, he take a look at the food and agreed on firing the chef because made the food without think about the healthiness for the student. And when he taste the food, his face turn to sour and immediately said to the chef for stop working at there. (A/N: RIDICULOUS. BUT THAT IS THE ONLY THING IN MY MIND. KKAEBSONG~)

On the other hand, BaekHyun start to feel the love.  He start to like DaeHyun in secret and the meantime, DaeHyun also do have the same feeling about BaekHyun. Just both of them are too scared to be reject. To scared if their friendship will be break apart. What most they scared is, they will hate each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As usual, DaeHyun, BaekHyun, JongDae, YoungJae and KyungSoo eat their lunch. Suddenly, daeHyun feel a nudge on his waist. As he look at his right side, BaekHyun shyly passed a sticky note that wrote I have something to tell you

As DaeHyun read it, BaekHyun give his pen to DaeHyun to write the reply.

What?

I like love you

DaeHyun stared at the sticky not than at BaekHyun’s flushed red face. When DaeHyun want to reply, the sticky note has been snatched no other than Kris, the bully.

“Wow! What we have here. YongGuk ring the bell, we have a hot issues here” Said Kris. YongGuk took BaekHyun’s tray food and made it fall to the ground. Catch people attention.

“GUYS! THIS NERD IS ACTUALLY GAY BOY! HE JUST CONFESS THIS TANNED AND BUSAN BOY. WHAT A BRAVE MOVE HUH?!” Shout Kris and the whole canteen is loud with students laugh at BaekHyun. BaekHyun start want to cry and want to run away. But, a grab on his wrist made him stop.

The boy is no other than Jung DaeHyun aka BaekHyun’s crush. DaeHyun spin BaekHyun around and kiss BaekHyun on the lips. BaekHyun shock but kiss DaeHyun back when he is confidence the kiss that he got is actually show the real feel from DaeHyun’s bottom heart.

Everyone in the canteen gasp. Only YoungJae and KyungSoo awed with the scene and JongDae smirk. He know that both have feeling for each other. Just because of fear of thought made them not.

DaeHyun broke the kiss and look at Kris and his gang that is still jaw dropped at the scene.

“I love a guy by the name Byun BaekHyun. If I see, any of you” point at Kris and his gang and continued “OR ALL OF YOU” he shout to made people know he told every students “disturb this love of mine. I break you in to a thousand pieces. You know I’m black belt right. Let’s go baby Baek” Said DaeHyun and bring BaekHyun out from the school canteen.

“DaeHyun” Said BaekHyun after they out from the sudden silenced. DaeHyun stop and look into BaekHyun’s face.

“Yes beautiful?” Said DaeHyun and BaekHyun blushed on the compliment that gave to him.

“Is it true? Or are you just-“ BaekHyun words been cut off by another kiss from DaeHyun.

He broke the kiss and said “I wouldn’t be lie if I kiss you twice and kiss without anyone at here right?” Said DaeHyun.

BaekHyun smiled and nodded.

Now, he is not alone. He have DaeHyun by his side. And DaeHyun wouldn’t be annoyed by YoungJae’s with KyungSoo’s sweet moment because he also will have one with his lover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the other hand, JongDae said to himself “Welcome to Forever Alone land Kim JongDae”. His track stop when he saw a very beautiful guy that know by name Kim JoonMyeon walk in front of him.

His heart beat stop and then he smirk “Or maybe not, HEY YOU” shout him and JoonMyeon look at him with smiled.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ END ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: FINISH. SORRY IF THERE IS GRAMMR MISTAKE WHEN YOU READ. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH