Hold your hand 01

Hold your hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    ", wake up!" 
   
      Sooyoung groaned, and rolled herself over to the side of the bed. She grunted when her blanket was harshly pulled away. "Kris Wu, get out of my room." She mumbled under her breath, her hand reaching out for her missing blanket. 
       
       "At least you are awake enough to recognize my voice. That's good. Now get your up, we are going to be late for school if you continue to sleep." Kris sighed, and rolled Sooyoung's Doreamon blanket into a perfect ball, and threw it to the snoring Sooyoung.

        "Bastard!" Sooyoung yelled, and sat up on her bed. Sooyoung frowned, and opened her eyes slowly. She squinted her eyes when the bright jab of light attacked her eyes. "Oh my god, who the hell opened my curtains?" Sooyoung stumbled out from her bed, and drew the curtains closed. "I don't like sunlight, it's so bright." Sooyoung shuddered, and skipped back to her bed.
      
       "Sometime, I do too wander what's wrong with you. A normal person don't fear sunlight. Unless you tell me you are some blood- vampire, which obviously you aren't." Kris snapped, rolling his eyes. 

         "Says the person who thinks teddy bears are souls of the dead when he was five years old." Sooyoung snickered, rolling herself out of the bed.

          "A new year is starting, so," Sooyoung paused, hesitant to ask. Kris furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and gestured the girl to continue whatever she wanted to ask. He mouthed 'go on' and gave an encouraging smile that could mean 'no-I'm-not-going-to-kill-you-today'. 

          "So." Sooyoung continued, taking in a deep breath, "say, you are still going after Fany?" 
           
           Kris's face darkened, and he was silent for a moment. He stuck out his lower lip, and shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, I got to see whether the new freshmen are as pretty or cute or nice or responsible as our one and only Tiffany Hwang!" 

       Sooyoung scoffed, and shook her head in disbelief at how her best friend seemed to be madly in love with Tiffany aka her own best friend.

      "So, say, are you patching up with Luhan again?" Kris wiggled his eyebrows, his lips curled into an amused smile. "It's pretty amazing that you guys will patch up three days later after your break up. And if you are considering of patching things up again, please do consider of drink less and crash at your own house instead of mine." 

      Sooyoung rolled her eyes, and scoffed. "Hey! It's just that whenever I am drunk, I can only seem to remember your house route instead of mine. And, Luhan is an obnoxious that deserves a slap across his face with a table. Literally." Sooyoung heaved a little sigh, and puffed her cheeks. 
  
    "And I'm tired of breaking up, all I ever wanted was a peaceful and long lasting relationship." 

    Kris softened, and smiled. "Hey, maybe, Luhan may not be the right guy, alright? There might still be a handsome Prince Charming out there that is still waiting for a vampire princess like you." Kris laughed when Sooyoung scorned sourly.

    "Kris Wu, I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter