So here's my story...

How I Met The One

Park Chanyeol

The one who stole my heart by his bubbly personality

The one who melted my icy heart by his unbelievably wide smile

 

 

He was just a new student in my school back then. He wasn't my classmate to be precise. The very first time I saw his face was when we bumped to each other, so hard until the soup I was holding that on fell. We were none any good though, the bump, as cliché as it sounded, made we both fell miserably. The fallen soup poured us both; our clothes were wet and all sticky. I was so upset that time, the thing that I could thank for was the soup wasn’t that hot to burn my skin.

 

Then I heard most of people on the canteen gasped, it wasn't weird though, since they were practically scared of me. Who the hell was this boy? Did he really have guts? Smart people would never mess with me. But, all this boy did just giggled. When I looked up, he was still looked down while suppressing his giggled. Everybody was frowning at the sight, he really had guts, I assumed, unless he didn't know who I was. I recognized him as a new student when I saw his uniform. I could say it was new and it looked over-sized for a slender body like he had. When he looked up, I got mesmerized right away. He was so beautiful; his doe eyes made me couldn’t avert my gaze. Yes, I know that he is he, but he was so beautiful for his own sake. He didn’t feel sorry or guilty. Instead, happy was all I see when I looked him through his beautiful brown orbs.

 

But, I couldn’t let my guard down, not now at least. It would make my image crashed down immediately. Despite on how I wanted to look him every second of my life, I averted his eyes. Still I couldn’t get angry with him. My anger already evaporated since I looked his face, and if I said something that time, I couldn’t guarantee that I wouldn’t stutter. So all I did just stood up, stoic-yet-cold face plastered on my face, or so I hope. When I was about to leave, he stood up and held my wrist.

 

When I turned back, I was taken aback. His height was nearly as mine. Not to mention that I am the tallest person in the school, so I think we could say that he was the second.

 

“Park Chanyeol..” He stopped, ”my name is Park Chanyeol” he added when he saw I knitted my eyebrow. He stretched out his right hand to me, and then I reached his hand and shook it.

 

My hand is moving on its own!

 

“Kris”

 

Judging eyes were looking us both, especially me.

 

What? I am cold person, but I’m quite friendly.

 

However, thank God I didn’t stutter that time. I could lose my image if I did that. Everybody stared in awe. Yeah okay, I knew that it was really rare to see me socialize with other people, but hello? Should you really stare like it was never happen? After all, I had a friend too, you know.

 

After we introduce ourselves, I turned back with same expression, and I left him dumbfounded.

 

After that time, I couldn’t stop stared at him wherever he was. My eyes always followed his presence. He turned me to a complete stranger, and because of that, I knew his house, his hobbies, his friends, his routine activities, and of course, his class.

 

The second meeting we had was when I stalked him for the nth times. My only one friend, Luhan, and my dearest brother, Sehun, already told me for many times that I should at least have a normal conversation. But, despite on how manly I looked like, I got stuttered easily when I got close to him. His gaze simply weakened my damn knees! Only he who could make me so nervous liked that. So, now there was no way I would talk to him.

 

Until someday, there were 3 boys trapped my (ahem) Chanyeol. I planned to just stare at them, but, it was getting weirder, despite on how already weird it was. One of those boys grabbed his wrist harshly. ‘Okay, now show you are the man, Kris. Stop being girlish.’, I encouraged myself. I walked towards my boy. When I walked closer, I recognized that they were my dad’s men.

 

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing huh?!” I death-glared them. When they realized who was talking, they hurriedly line up and put their heads down.

 

“Don’t you ever dare to lay your dirty hands on him! Or else I’ll kick you out. Understand?!”

 

“Ye-yeah” They nodded weakly and left. I looked to my dearest. He did look so pale that time.

 

“Are you okay?” He shook his head, and when I reached out my right hand, he flinched.  I sighed. I really, truly wanted to throw something to those bastards head.

 

It was all because those brainless bastrads! They had to take responsible to what they had do to Chanyeol! Now he was fraking scared to me!

 

“Just… be careful” I turned away. Suddenly I felt something caught my wrist.

 

“Do- Don’t leave me.” His pale lips trembled. I sighed and looked into his beautiful brown orbs, which made me all jelly. Man up, Kris!

 

“W- Who are they?” He asked.

 

“Well, my dad’s men” I shrugged. He frowned.

 

"Nevermind, they were always like that. I really want to scold them all, I'm sorry, okay?" I asked his forgiveness.

 

"It's okay. You saved me anyway, we're even now!" He forced himself to be all chirpy.

 

Nutshell, I walked him home, and oddly, we talked a lot. I pretend didn’t know anything about him. From what I saw, he liked to talk, a lot. We talked about each other, and we exchanged our number. That time, I was grateful to my dad’s men. I'm glad though he relaxed a bit after he talked to mea and all.

 

After that, since we are getting closer, our meeting not just one-sided encounter anymore. We did text and call frequently. Everybody clicked their tongue disbelieve. How this grumpy, cold and handsome (ahem) boy could befriend with the child-like-appearance, cute, and bubbly boy, and annoying to boot. I didn’t think he was annoying though. I liked him. I never felt that warm and very comfortable feeling before. Even not with Sehun (it was different, though). It was never awkward with him, despite on how awkward person I was. Moreover, he never protested, nor judged on my silence.

 

So, now is our nth meeting. I sit with him on the grasses at park. My heart beats so fast every time my brain recalls my plan.

 

I will confess to him right now, this night.

 

“Chanyeol,” oh Geez calm down, heart. Inhale, exhale.

 

“Hmm?” he looks into my eyes. Be man, Kris! I sigh.

 

“I love you” I can feel my cheek becomes hot. I hope he couldn’t see my blush, considering on how dark tonight. He hums while nodding.

 

“I love you, too” he said. I widened my eyes. So, so... our feeling is.. mutual?

 

Long pause (well for now, 2 minutes is long).

 

“So…?” I assure.

 

“’So’ what?” I can see playful smile behind his oh-so-innocent eyes.

 

I let out depressed sigh.

 

For once I hate his innocent-being.

 

“Do you want to be my girlfriend, Chanyeol?”

 

“I’m still man you little brat!” I can see he is blushing while he hits me, repeatedly. I laugh when he does that. No, I’m not masochist. It’s just I find he is cute when he does that.

 

“So?” I assure (again).

 

“Confess me in the right way first.” He said it childishly.

 

“Park Chanyeol… be mine okay?” he chuckles. Even his chuckle can make my heart stops a beat for once.

 

“I’m all yours” the he come closer to me and peck my lips shyly. I shocked at the sudden ‘attack’. Then, I hugged him and kiss him deeply and lovely.

 

He is ‘my one’    <3


T-That's it....

Hope you like it!

Subscribe and comment! And if you like it, upvote :D

1k+ words