Final

Sweet Temptations
Please log in to read the full chapter

Final

Jaeyoung had no idea how this happened. He truly had no idea, just what the hell he had gotten himself into. This game: This…game of cat and mouse as the man before him told him, he didn’t want to be a part of it. And before he knew it, he was running.

Where he was running, well, he had no idea.

He just wanted to get away. Find somewhere safe. As he continued running he started to remember how it all played out.

The park he was in was quiet. Eerily quiet. There was not even a wind or light breeze tonight, just pure silence. Twenty four year old Im Jaeyoung didn’t mind though. Perhaps it was, somewhat foolish on his part, to stay in an area so late at night where all kinds of dangerous things could happen but he just needed some quiet.

As he continued drawing, he felt someone was standing beside him and looked up to see a young man beside him. “Excuse me, but your drawing is beautiful. I take it you like roses?”

A small smile crept up on Jaeyoung’s face and nodded his head, brushing a stray strand of hair from his face. “Yes. I love them a lot actually; I find them very…enchanting almost.”

“Do you mind if I sit beside you?”

Jaeyoung shook his head and scooted over. “No not at all, please, have a seat.”

The man sat down and they started to engage in a conversation. It turned out that, the guy’s name was Bang Yongguk. He really was the most attractive guy Jaeyoung had seen and he was normally, not the type who was interested in a person’s looks, but Yongguk was different for some reason.

They continued meeting in the same spot for some weeks after, since their first meeting. But one night was when everything changed and not for the better.

Jaeyoung had no idea.

How was he supposed to know, what Yongguk really was the first ti

Please log in to read the full chapter