001

My Boyfriend's Affair

001.Regretful Meeting

//

Today is the happiest day for Choi Sunghee because her boyfriend will comeback to her side after went abroad to continue his studies.Now,she's at Seoul International Airport,banner with Luhan name on it in her hands.She hold it tightly.Happy,nervous keep playing in her mind.About  5 years they didn't meet and now he come back.Time arrival for Luhan flight has come,she keep smiling at the the door.Hoping when it open,Luhan will out and immediately hug her.

 

Suddenly,the door open and two men come out together,holding hands,looking very happy.Sunghee look at them. open widely and the banner in her hand fall onto the cold floor.She run quickly to the two men.Making the sign for them to stop walking and glaring at the older man.He quickly pushes away the younger man hand and hug Sunghee.

 

"Oh my lover,long time no see."He realease her from his hug and about to kiss her when Sunghee quickly throws a punch at his abs stomach.Luhan keep his stomach because it feel hurt.

 

"Yah.Who is he?I don't think I know him."Sunghee raise her eyebrow to the younger guy infront of her.

 

Before Luhan want to speak,the guy introduce himself.

 

"My name is Kim Jongin and I'm his boyfr..."Jongin couldn't even finishes his word when Luhan close his mouth with his hand.

 

"What boyf??"

 

"No....he mean bestfriend..He's my junior from the university and he come her for holiday and he's gonna live with us."

 

"What??But,you just come back and I'm really want the time for two of us."Sunghee went to Luhan and playing with his cloth.Luhan can see Jongin is jealous with that thing.He feel sorry for that but he couldn't mention to Sunghee that the two of them are already dating.It will break her heart and he still loves her.But he cannot live without Jongin too.So,it's a best thing for them to keep this as secret.

 

The shocking thing happen when Jongin suddenly push Sunghee away from Luhan and holding his hand.He make aegyo to him.Luhan falls for it and smiling like an idiot person leaving Sunghee alone behind.

 

What wrong with that guy??Just look like a gay for me...Is he has anything with Luhan?I cannot lose..

 

Sunghee send a warning glare to Jongin before grabbing Luhan's body to her side.She can see that the guy is jealous but why.She cannot understand it.

 

"Yeobo,let go home..You must be tired..."Sunghee walk away with Luhan and leave Kai alone.Luhan become dizzy and doesn't know what to do??

 

Serve you right..Now you know Luhan is mine.

 

"Hyung..How about me??Jongin suddenly scream,make a sad expression on his face,asking Luhan to come to him.This kid is really annoying.What wrong with him..Luhan looks at Sunghee and she shook her head several times,holding his hand more tightlyBut,Luhan slowly realease Sunghee's hand from him and goes to Jongin's place.Clasping their hands together like a lover and walking together.Jongin smirk to her and stick out his tongue.

 

Sunghee tried to calm herself.It the first day to meet her boyfriend but this teribble thing happen to her.When the two of them pass Sunghee,Jongin whisper to her ear.

 

"It's my win,ahjumma."

 

Luhan looks at them,wondering what thing Jongin tell Sunghee.

 

"It's anything wrong."

 

"No."Kai shook his head."I'm just thank her for letting me live with you."

 

"Oh,one more thing.Noona ask we to walk first and she will bring our luggages to car because she say we maybe tired."

 

"Oh,really.Thank you yeobo..Let go Jongin."Luhan laugh happily and walking out from the airport with Jongin.Leaving many heavy luggages with Sunghee who just standing like a statue.She shock abou what happen.How can Luhan leaves her alone and walk away with that Jongin guy,

 

So,the war is about to start....Just you wait Jongin..Little ..How can you doing this to me??Just wait you two..

................

Sunghee has to drive the car to the home because Luhan said he is tired while Jongin doesn't have a lisence driver.The most annoying thing when the two of them sitting at the back,make Sunghee looks likes she is their driver.They keep singing the same time and clapping their hand together.Sometime,Jongin with rest his head on Luhan's shoulder.Sunghee couldn't take it anymore and brake the car suddenly.The two of them are shock and look at Sunghee worriedly.

 

'What wrong Sunghee-ah??"Luhan asked.

 

"You two make me look like a driver you know.."

 

"Okay,yeobo..I will sitting infront beside you."Luhan said and open his car's door.Sunghee smile widely.This time it's her win.Jongin look upset and just look down.

 

Luhan sit at the front seat and smile at Sunghee.

 

"I love you.."

 

"Me too." Sunghee said while making a good sign with her hand to Jongin.Jongin want to cry but he can't.

 

"Let go home."Luhan shout happily.


First chapter....How is it???Boring right??I will make more interesting in the next chapter..Promise...