Should've worn make up

Jessica's In Love With Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ya! You guys heard it?!" They nod. Aish should've known. " Well then we're going to give them a call to confirm" Our manager then walks out." OMG I wonder where and when did they caught you. I wonder if Yuri oppa looks good on camera" Hyo said. Seriously? Aish this girl. Such a choding. Oh god....in a few hours it would be all out. I could even imagine pictures of us being on every public display now. 

1 p.m.

 

Yuri drove over to Taeng's place and tell him the news, while Jessica was told to go home along with the rest, since it wouldn't be a good idea to stay until they release the news and have the fans surrounding them when they exit the SM Building. Of course, since 'Allkpop' already release saying they will be reveal, many fans were already outside when they left. 

" Omo Fany I'm so nervous!" Jessica was walking back and forth around the living room when they got home. The girls were all on the couch waiting with their technologies and the big screen . Jessica is thinking all kind of scenario of what will happen, will the fan likes it? Will they leave the fandom? WHat about Yuri? Will thy hunt them down?

 

5 days later

 

" Ow.." Yuri groan in pain as Jessica was putting the ice pack on his leg. Yes, he is injured again by the furious fans that found out about them a few days ago. Jessica couldn't help but feel guilty. With all the pain on his body, Yuri still give her a loving smile these past days, but today was different. 

Yuri starts to treat her coldly. He push her hand away. " Don't touch me! Your the reason I'm like this!" He glared at her. Jessica was already in tears. She didn't thought this effected him this bad. " Y-Yuri, please I'm trying to help" She stutter, her voice was cracking. No one was in the house, well the member went their separate ways now that the news are out. 

" Aish! SO annoying. I cant take this any longer. We're done Jessica!" Jessica widened her eyes at him. She see him leaving the place. Her tears were falling harder and harder. She ran after him, but it was too late, Yuri was long gone.

" Wait Seobang..." 

" We're Done Jessica" That kept going threw her head. 

" We're Done!" 

" Jessica!" 

" We're" 

"Done" 

" Jessica!"

Jessica 

Jessica 

Jessica 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter