final

(your life choices) rethink them

For my bb nf. Girl, I heart you. *hiding*

 

“I pity Jongdae-hyung,” Jongin commented between his popcorn, taking the sight before him, two supposedly grown-up men trying to throw punch to each other. Chanyeol nodded his head slightly, trying his best to stay still since he currently recorded the fight that unfold in front of them. “Will you two stop talking like I’m not here, please and thank you very much.” Chanyeol moved his phone’s camera from the fighting duo to the scowling Jongdae. “But, I’m seriously pity you, hyung. You are the unluckiest person in this world.” Jongdae grimaced as some popcorn that Jongin ate flying out from his mouth. He had long stopped surprised when Jongin and Chanyeol pulled out popcorn out of nowhere whenever devil number 1 and devil number 2 decided to fight. There even was once the brats pulled out a pair of pom-poms out of the thin air and started cheering like cheerleaders. Jongdae seriously needed to rethink his choice of friends (or siblings, in Jongin case, but unfortunately we couldn’t choose that, ). Before he could retort about how Jongin’s was the one who has the unluckiest face in the world, Chanyeol snorted.

“Or, the luckiest person in the world. I mean two of the hottest kids in our college fight over him.” Chanyeol smirked, phone still pointed at his face and Jongdae almost threw his own phone to him. Almost. His holy mission was stopped when a familiar tone filled the room. “Ew, Justin Bieber, Jongdae. Really? We need to fix that awful taste of yours.” Devil number 1 looked at him like he was disappointed at his life choices. Well, devil number 1 and devil number 2 were also part of his life choices, now Jongdae also feel disappointed at his own life choices. Damn. Devil number 2 also looked at him, eyebrows burrowed. “Is that Sehun’s ringtone?” Jongdae gave no response to them, purposely ignoring a shrieking ‘you have a customized ringtone for Sehun and not me??!’ that came from devil number 1 and answered the call.

“Son!!” Sigh. Has Jongdae mentioned that he seriously need to rethink about his life choices? He added mentally ‘Jongdae-ah, spare an hour to pretty please think about your life choices’ to his to do list. “What, Sehun?” he spat out. He was so ing done. “Awwww, don’t pout, your beloved dad will treat you ice cream, okay.” Jongdae sometimes wondered why people in their (well Sehun’s, since Jongdae had graduated and , but yeah) school thought Sehun was cool or why they called Sehun Ice Prince like really why why why whyyyyyyy please open your eyes people and let’s together rethink of your life choices with Jongdae.

“Please keep your to minimum, and you have Tao for that, so stop, please, I beg you.” Jongdae said as flatly as possible. “I like it when you beg.” Jongdae wanted to throw himself out of the window, but he was in Chanyeol’s kitchen which unfortunately in the first floor. Pity. Sehun added, “Tao won’t mind! Right, Taozi?” Jongdae heard a giggle and a ‘yes, of course, hyung, you can join us’. Jongdae seriously needed to lay down or sleep forever and never awake or something. “What do you want, Sehun?” Jongdae asked as he swatted Chanyeol’s phone out of his face. The ing brat still recorded him. What the .

“Ah, Yixing-hyung wanted to meet you. He mentioned about a song or something.” Jongdae smiled, finally Yixing-hyung had some free time. The older worked so hard for the dance rehearsal next month and Jongdae missed him so much. “Thank you, why he asked you to tell me?” “Like you don’t know Yixing-hyung. He forgets where his phone is.” Jongdae could see Sehun rolling eyes in the other line. “Ok, so when I can meet him?” He didn’t care that he sounded so eager, Yixing-hyung is his favorite not-blood-related hyung (sshhh, don’t tell Luhan that). “Well, I can remind him to meet you after our dance practice. Around 5 pm at the usual.” Jongdae raised his eyebrow even when Sehun couldn’t see him, “Why are you being so kind?” “I am always kind to you, baby.” Jongdae a second away from throwing his phone and asked for holy water to cleanse his innocent ears from Sehun’s slimy as voice. “What the fu-“ “Meet you there, son!” And the call ended.

Jongdae sighed as loudly as he could. He kind of deserved it after all the ruckus. Four pair of eyes and a phone stared at him expectantly. “I need to go home to take my note. Yixing-hyung wanted to talk about the composition for the talent show.”

“No! You can’t meet him, Jongdae! He obviously wants to get into your pants.” Devil 1 screamed. Jongdae raised his eyebrow, “Really Baekhyun? Really? Where the that come from?” “Instinct.” Devil 2 added solemnly and Baekhyun nodded along him. “Not you too, Kyungsoo. You are supposed to be the smart one.” Jongdae facepalmed. “Do I need to remind all of you that Yixing is in a happy relationship with my own brother.” Jongdae rolled his eyes. “Well I know that Yixing is Junmyeon’s fiancé and all the jazz, but all men are the same, Jongdae. They are wolf!” Baekhyun said as he shook Jongdae’s body not too gently. And it was Kyungsoo’s turn to nod along. Jongdae wanted to remind them that he himself was also a man, thank you very much. And so did Baekhyun. So did Kyungsoo. "Whatever. Please locate where your misplace brain is as soon as possible, Byun Baekhyun. For your own and everyone’s sake. And Kyungsoo, what happened to you? Please come back to your smart self because I seriously need to copy that English assignment. Anddddd, we won’t be alone. It looks like Sehun will come along too.”

“Sehun will come along? Is that supposed to be assuring? Or comforting? Or something similar to that?? Maybe, you shouldn’t go, hyung.” Jongin joined the conversation. He stared at Jongdae with concern, and Jongdae suddenly remembered that Jongin has this tiny brother complex towards his brothers and sisters (like so tiny, like disturbing the life of the male population that trying to get closer to taeyeon-noona and making a manual about 100 ways to make xiao luhan disappeared from the earth because the man was taking away his precious minseok-hyung from him tiny). Jongdae sometimes wondered why Jongin let Baekhyun and Kyungsoo cling into him when the younger had shooed them away at first. He needed to find out about that later.

Chanyeol popped out beside Jongin with his damn ing cursed phone. “Chanyeol, stop.” He reached out for the phone, but Chanyeol surprisingly quick and brought the phone over his head. Jongdae cursed. Why the heck Jongin was the only one in their family that was blessed with a tall gen. “For sake, stop recording, Park Chanyeol. Or I will tell Kris-hyung that you are the one who spilled his lotion.” Jongdae threatened through his gritted teeth. Chanyeol shrugged, “I can just buy him a new one.” ing rich people. Well, Jongdae didn’t want to resort to this, but Chanyeol left him no choice. “I’ll tell Luhan-hyung and Minseok-hyung that you were letting me to sleep at your home when I ran away that time.” Chanyeol gasped, “But, you said please! How can I said no? Do you know that you are saying please is just, argh! This is not fair!” Jongdae gave him a sickeningly sweet smile, “I can tell Jumyeon-hyung too if you want.” Chanyeol mumbled and grudgingly pocketed his phone.

Someone tugged his t-shirt. “Hyung, don’t go.” Jongin gave him his puppy eyes. Jongdae pretended those eyes didn’t affect him anymore, but he sadly still had some emotions left. “Okay, okay, you can go with me. Happy?” Jongdae asked. “More like relieved. Let’s go hyung. And Chanyeol, don’t think that I didn’t hear that about Jongdae-hyung ran away to your house.”

“But he said please Jongin, what should I do?!” Jongin grinned to Jongdae as Chanyeol babbled about how he was the innocent one how he was the victim how Jongdae emotionally manipulated him and so on. Jongdae couldn’t help grinning back. Now it was time to meet Yixing-hyung and, sigh, Sehun.

Or not. “I’LL GO WITH YOU TOO!” Baekhyun threw himself to Jongdae. “NO. I AM THE ONE WHO WILL GO WITH JONGDAE!” Kyungsoo hugged Jongdae’s body tightly. Chanyeol whipped out his phone and Jongin produced a bag of popcorn out of nowhere. Jongdae sobbed. He needed to rethink about his life choices.

 

 

 

 

 

am I jongdae? because im so done with life (and college, mostly college and its tons assignments).
I write this in one sitting. I need to rethink my life choices. There is a word file named #staphkimjongin2k14 in my laptop. It is about how why jongin let baeksoo cling into chen. Sigh. What is life. And yes the kims are brothers and sisters, I will add one more kim as the youngest. there will be 6 kims. 6 is the evil number. Wtf I am rambling about.