Sorry is not enough

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.......i wrote this on my phone.......because my laptop is still in repair.....Typing on my phone is tiring /cries

Warning, boring chapter ahead!

_____________________________________________________________

Woohyun doesn't know how it happens, he really doesn't. One second, he's living peacefully with his little baby and the next second he has to deal with a person who shamelessly walks into his living room with shorts, hidden with his over-sized shirt (did Woohyun mentions how distracting his pale long legs are ).

"You really need to buy some milk. I can't have my beauty sleep without my milk." Sunggyu whines like a child would and Woohyun almost grabs his car keys to complete that request because of those cute puppy eyes. Well that will be the situation if it was back then, Woohyun doesn't want to be involved with him anymore.

"And you really need to get out of my house." Woohyon tries to sound cold but it turns out shaky because that sly brunette has to cross his bare legs right now. Does he even know how sinful his legs could be by just sitting on the couch comfortably with his legs cross?

"You're being mean to me." Sunggyu pouts. He literally pouts with those cute little eyes and Woohyun just has to chant in his head not to fall for his cuteness

 Woohyun scoffs coldly. "And you're being absurdly ridiculous." 

Sunggyu remains quiet for a while but the pout still stays on his face. He tries to watch the boring drama in the television but instead its the television watching him. He's obviously thinking about something. 

The other ponders about the silence taking over Sunggyu but maybe this is the best for both of them. He doesn't want to fight with Sunggyu because fighting with him is hard. He averts his eyes back to his slides, making sure everything is prepared for his presentation tomorrow. He needs to double checks it or the incident where his slides becomes a doraemon's shoe will happen again. He almost chokes Sunggyu for real. 

The reason why Woohyun's pissed off today is because Sunggyu suddenly decides to stay at his house uninvited. He did make it clear that he did this so that he can take care of Sunwoo easily if he stays here but Woohyun doesn't buy it a bit. He tries to defy Sunggyu's excuse but Sunggyu's playing stubborn like usual. In the end, Sunggyu sleeps in his old room in Woohyun's house.

"Do you have to be so cold towards me?" Sunggyu's voice rings in the silent night as his eyes bore into the coloured screen. Bitterness is echoed vividly in his voice, surely Woohyun hears it too. 

"Did you just ing asked me that?" Woohyun spats, his eyebrows furrow in dissatisfaction. That sends Sunggyu staring on the carpeted floor, bitting his lips. 

Sunggyu knows he's in no place in asking that but it hurts to be treated like that by the one he loves. 

"Stop your rubbish. I'm going to sleep." Woohyun announces, slamming his laptop screen harshly. 

He knows Woohyun is not in a good mood, in fact he is ready to explode out of anger in any seconds, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter