Prologue

I want you in my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jonari and Mihyun were childhood friends. They would play together and ignore other kids around them. They love each other's company, and it's like they build their own world and won't even let others break into it. Few years gone by and nothing changed. They were still inseparable. It's like the two of them were really meant for each other.

When Mihyun turned 16, Jonari asked him to be his girlfriend and after six months of dating Jonari asked Mihyun something again, but this time it was different. He's asking her to marry him. Mihyun answered yes, and no one dared to disagree. Their Wedding was planned to happen after Mihyun turns 21. Everyone's happy for the both of them, their family, relatives, friends and even Mihyun's best friend, Chanyong who was secretly in love with her all this time.

3 years passed, and the couples were very happy and excited about their wedding. The two already planned everything from which church they'll be exchanging their vows, who and how many people will be invited, the wedding gown, who's going to be the best man and the maid of honor, where to spend their honeymoon and all. They were really looking forward to that very special day.

But...

A tragedy happened that broke the hearts of people close to the couple. Especially the heart of soon to be bride, Mihyun. No one expected it to happen nor anyone prayed for it to happen, but it occurred in just a blink of an eye. Jonari, Mihyun's one and only love was found dead inside his car. He was on his way to go out on a date with Mihyun, but a 10 wheeler truck hit his car, destroying it severely and making him dead on the spot. 

Mihyun felt so devastated and could not accept the fact that Jonari was gone and will never ever be coming back to be by her side again. Because of that car accident, all of her dreams with him were shattered into pieces. That one suffering event changed her life in an instant. Her once happy and almost perfect life turned dark and sorrowful. 

Now, Mihyun is living full of pain. She doesn't smile anymore. She would talk to people for just a minute, and then she would stay quiet once again. Her happiness is gone so there's no more reason for her to smile. Her parents and younger sister are really worried about her. She would skip meals, sometimes she would just only drink a glass of water or worst, won't eat or drink anything throughout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter