BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Our Love Is Real
Please log in to read the full chapter

March 12th, 2014

 

 

 

 

Former SNSD members, two years after SM disbanded the group, have now come forward with rather shocking news.

 

In a surprising and unprecedented move, the nine members of the now inactive but still very much celebrated girl group called for a public press conference.

 

“We are...in love with each other. All of us,” declares Yuri, one of the nine members of the girl group that took Korea, and then the world by storm some ten years ago. And if that were not declarative enough, the tanned woman confidently slid her hand around fellow member and leader, Kim Taeyeon, and affectionately kissed the older woman on the temple.

 

“We hid it for so long, but really, we've all loved each other for a very long time now. But back then, our contracts dictated strict no dating rules,” Sooyoung chimes in.

 

Sooyoung, who was publicly confirmed to have been dating Jung KyungHo about four years prior, then came clean about the fact that both her and fellow member Im Yoona's relationships were fabricated in order to protect their group's image.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung’s company had publicly confirmed that they were dating Lee Seunggi and Jung Kyungho respectively in the winter of 2013, within days of each other.

 

The news back then had been met with a storm, yet curiously, the reactions were not all that unfavorable. Both men were seemingly deemed ‘fit’ by the girls’ fans and the furor of the initial shock of the news died down soon.

 

But now it seems that report was a mere cover-up for what was really happening behind the scenes.

 

“We were happy that Sones were so supportive to the news of Sooyoung and Yoona dating, but at the same time, we were actually a little disheartened and even more afraid to reveal the true nature of our relationship,” Sunny says as she bows her head.

 

There was the unmistakable glint of tears in the woman’s eyes as she no doubt thought back to the times when uncertainty about their fate must have been abound.

 

It was hard not to notice fellow member Sooyoung getting up from her spot two seats down and moving to Sunny where the two woman hugged tearfully in front of countless flashing cameras.

 

“Korea was also not known to be open to homoual lifestyles and as young girls, we were very confused and conflicted for a long time as to what this meant for us,” says Jessica, rumored to have been dating Honk Kong Korean American CEO, Tyler Kwon, a few years prior.

 

“My rumored relationship with Tyler oppa was kind of our group's way of testing how our fans and the public would react if one of us were indeed to date someone who…they didn't necessarily…agree with. Someone who they felt may not treat us as they thought

Please log in to read the full chapter