Final

Winter Confession

Winter, people always said it's the most romantic season. You could see couples walking with hands linked together as they snuggle closer to get more warmth. walking while ooking at the beautiful luminatic scenery everywhere right in front of their eyes.

Winter, not all people enjoying its cold weather that freeze them to their bones. One of them is Haneul. At winter she'll refuse to get out from her apartment if she didn't have to go out. She'll just stay at home, heater on all day. She knows she'll pay alot for the electricity later, who cares. As long as she didn't froze to death, she'll pay no matter how much it's going to be.

Haneul sat on her sofa, sipping her hot tea, with thick blanket around her body. She watch a special drama that being broadcast without commercial break. Sticked her eyes on the TV, as her phone vibrate.

*Jongin* She checked and read it

"I'll come over" -Jongin-

"Come anytime you wish~" -Haneul-. She press send as put back her phone carelessly. And she continue to drawn on the Drama.

20 Minutes later, Haneul sobbing at the drama. It's just sad, the boy needs to kill his one love in sake of her safety. The girl begging to him to kill her when the boy keep refusing to kill her.

Once the girl died in his arm, the boy hug her dead body tightly, cried his lungs out-

DING DONG as severals knock followed.

Haneul hurried wipe her tears and jog towards the door and open it without checking who is the visitor.

Jongin looked at Haneul as his eyes widened. Her eyes are watery and her tip nose is red.

"Why are you crying?!" Jongin asked grab her shoulder as he pushed her inside. He is sure, he'll kill everyone that made her cried, he'll never forgive them to made her sheads tears--

"I'm watching drama" She sobs "It's just too sad" She added. Jongin torn between wanting to shoved her into her blanket for scaring him and kissed her because he thinks she's just too cute right now. Well, Jongin will gladly took the later, but he can't. Well not now. Soon, maybe... *Soon* Jongin nod asuring himself because he is going to confess today. He is going to freaking confess. He was actually planned and prepared a lot of things for today. Dinner, having little walk around, going to amusement park, and he checked the weather cast that it'll be snowing tonight, if it'll be snowing he'll confess right there and kissed her. If it won't be snowing..... he'll just do the same. Anyway... he need her to get ready.

"What are you going to do here, Jongin?" Haneul asked as she hand him a cup of tea. Jongin rub his back neck. The problem is....

"Can you come with me?" He asked. He knows she hates going out in winter, especially night.

"Okay, sure" She accept. And Jongin eyebrows raised "Really?" He said, can't hide his excited tone in his voice. Haneul slightly blushed at his reaction.

"Of course.... As long as with you" She said and whispered the last words to herself "Anyway, I'm going to change, wait here" She said as she walk away.
As she gone, Jongin smiling widely. He has hope.

-----------------------------

"So where are you taking me?" Haneul asked walking side by side with Jongin, She could find herself smiling at him, and she has realize that she is actually falling in love with Jongin, but since everyone, even animals know that he is a slow dumb that he can't realize his own feeling for her. Even after that, Haneul herself, she didn't have courage to show her affection to him. But now, she's complete excited that he is 'finally' asking her out or more like a date. She felt giddy.

"How about dinner? I know good italian restaurant around here" Jongin said. Haneul gladly agree with him, because starting from now, she is going to said yes to whatever Jongin offer to her. The more Jongin asking her to go with her, the more time she will spend with him.

They ate, walking around the town, exchanging shy glance at each other, laughing enjoying each other presence. Their hands slightly brushed as they swing it. Jongin looked down at her hand as he hold her hand without warning.

Haneul looked up at him, her cheek blushed. Jongin clear his troath "Y-Your hand is cold.. It'll be warm if I hold it" Jongin said as she smiled, hold back Jongin hand as tight. They walk hand in hand. She loves the warmth that suddenly spread to her body just by holding hand. She knows that Jongin was practically asking a date, but she didn't expect him to be, this sweet.

Jongin is being extra soft and applying skinship. Like earlier when they ate in the restaurant, Haneul will never forget that moment. Jongin told her that she got the sauce on her lower lips, even before she can wipe it by herself, Jongin slide his thumb on it as he it. Haneul was sure that she's having heart attack at that time.

Then when they went to several shops, she tried a hair pin and asked him how was it look, Jongin smiled at her, and he her cheek, put her hair on the back of her ears and said It was perfect on her. Jongin make another strike hit to her heart that making her stomach flips in excitement.

And now they're holding hands and she tried her best to stay calm and cool. She just doesn't know that... Jongin, he had done a lot of sweet things to her, he feels like he's going to die right now in this place, because he is trying hard, really hard for holding his desire to snatch her lips and kiss her right now. But he can't, he must follow his plan and make it perfect.

After spending time together talking and Jongin probably enjoying her blushing cheek everytime he said sweet words to her. Because if she's blushing shyly, she likes it, if she likes it, then.. he will got a 'yes'.

They're at an amusement park as Jongin looks around for Information corner

"Wait here" Jongin said as he let go her hands as she felt sudden lost of warmth.

Jongin jogs to a information corner "There will be small ilumination event here right?" He asked and the information staff smiled at him.

"Yes, it'll be right at 00:00" She said. Jongin nods and he bows slightly thanking her. Jongin back to her and he comfortably took her hand back. She blushed. Haneul think she will need heart check up because she can't control her heart beat. Not when Jongin being like this.

"Actually" Jongin said as they start walking "I really want to do this for a long time with you" He said.

"O-Oh, really? why don't you asked me soon then?" She asked giving hints to him that she is waiting for this day to come.

"Because I want to make it special" Jongin said as they stop in the middle of the park, next to fountain and surrounded by trees. Jongin stand facing her as he took her other hand. He cups it as he pulled her closer. Haneul's heart beting like crazy as if it'll come out from it place and she actually scared if Jongin could hear her heart beating sound.

Jongin lift up her hands as he blow it giving more warmth.

"I know you can't take cold, so I'm doing this to get you warm" Jongin said.

"Thanks for that, I appreciate it" She smiled while trying to calm herself when it's more like impossible.

"I actually have mission for today" Jongin grin at her.

"What is it?"

"It's to make you love Winter" Jongin step closer to her until there's no space between their shoes tips. Haneul gulp "W-What if you mission failed" She asked trying to make a fun talk, at least it'll distrarct her from the guy who seems keep getting closer to her.

"Well, it won't be really matter anyway, besides, I might be your heater" Jongin said and her heart beating faster. He is sure a heater right now since she feels hot being to close to Jongin.

"Kim Haneul" Jongin said in affection, it's the first time hearing him calling her name in that way and she feels like flying.

"I told you, today I want to make this special..." Jongin said as he slightly checked his arm watch.

"Count to 3, together" He said as they count to 3

"...3" In one cue, the park that was dark now is bright with light, the fountain is like dancing. Jongin step back letting her get more veiw of the scenery
Haneul eyes widened seeing the ilumination around her, she can't stop saying 'wah' because everything is dazzling. At that time Jongin could see that her body is glowing, her sparkling eyes, her smiling face, everything on her is perfect.

"Kim Haneul" He called as she turn her head to looked at him in the eyes. She looked at him with the same excited sparkling eyes.

"I want to say..." Jongin gulp and he looked at her, she is waiting for him to continue. Jongin take a deep breath, because his heart is beating wildly right now.

"I love you, Kim Haneul" He said and smiled appear on her blushing face "Will you be my girl?" He finished, as if in one cue, tears fall from her eyes.
Instead of having fluttering hearts, Jongin now having heart attack. She is crying because of him *Don't tell me I hurt her with my confession? Does she hates me?*

"W-Why are you crying.. I'm sorry-"

"No, you stupid" Haneul hits his chest. "I love you too, you dumb..." She keep hitting his chest. Jongin mouth hang open, he didn't heard wrong right. If he did, he didn't want to hear the right one. "I've been waiting for you to said that to me, but you took really long time to realize your own feeling" She pouts as she wipe her tears with the back of her hands.

Wasting no time, Jongin took her hand and his other hand placed on her back neck as he pulled her, placing his lips on her.
Haneul eyes widened, she absolutely not expecting him to kiss her right after confession. Her body froze as Jongin pulled her dengerously close and moves his lips, telling her that he loves her, he wants her to be his.

Haneul heart beating so fast and her knees weaks as she hold on Jongin for dear life, closing her eyes and let Jongin does whatever he wanted to. Jongin tilted his head to a better angle. Once he felt her body relaxed he deepened his kiss and just parted when they needs air.

Haneul open her eyes and looked at Jongin right into his eyes, she never saw this eyes of him, the eyes that only filled with love.

Jongin smile softly at her and she only able to stare in awe at how handsome he actually is. She never realize that since she never seeing him this close.

"I love you" Jongin said one more time and blush spreading her cheeks. Jongin chuckled as he lean to kissed her forehead.

"You're mine now" He said. Haneul face went bright red and her heart beating impossibly fast, she just want to faint there and let her body rest. But she didn't do that because she want to feel more, because she is sure, only Jongin can do this to her.

"Say something" Jongin looked at her, smirking that he actually caught her off guard, he likes to and he is planning to ... in different way.

"What do you want me to say?" She mumble

"mmm" Jongin pouts and making thinking expression "I don't know..... But I said it to you, I told you I love you" He smiles and Haneul bites her lips as she steps closer and circle around her arms around his body, burrying her face on his chest

"I love you too" She mumble against him.

"What? I can't hear you" He said.

"I love you" She said again.

"What?" Jongin tease and she pulled off from his hug, pouting

"I love you I love you I love you" She said and her face went bright red once again.

"That's my girl~" He said as he pulled her for another sweet kiss and she kissed him back, she could feel him smilng against her lips and that's only make her heart to flips.

*Kim Jongin.. what did you do to me*