The Iron Fist

Wicked Game

 

 

 

Sooyoung looked seriously at Jessica who had been looking some place far away, far away from all this.
Jessica was actually thinking of Yoona.

-"What happened to your neck?" Sooyoung asked as she noticed the light mark on Jessica's neck.

-"Nothing" She said.

-"We have to catch this guy" Jessica said, desperately trying to change the topic.

-"Yes, we have" Sooyoung said as she grabbed a piece of paper on her desk.

-"See this...this are all the families I have to call to either tell them that their sons and daughters are dead or seriously injured" Sooyoung said as she looked at Jessica seriously.

-"I want this man caught, I want him in jail and then I want him to rot there for a long long time" Sooyoung said seriously.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung, she was clearly pissed off.
Sooyoung opened the door of her office and stood there, she looked at everyone.

-"We are not going anywhere until we catch this guy, we owe it to the families...." Sooyoung said.

-"Do you understand!?" Sooyoung said with an high tone.

-"Yes, sir" They said in unison.

Sooyoung closed the door and looked at Jessica.

-"I know I never ask you for anything but if you...if you can catch him, then please do so, and quick please" Sooyoung said.

-"I don't want to have to do this anymore" Sooyoung said as she pointed towards the piece of paper.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung and gave her a slight smile.

-"Very well" Jessica said.

Her phone received a text message. She had it on vibrate so she felt it. As she got out of Sooyoung's office she looked at it.
It was Yoona. Inviting her to meet her at, a library? Jessica furrowed her brow.

"If you want help detective...come and see me" The text read, it was short.

Jessica looked at it for a minute or two.
Then she looked at Seohyun who was filling out some paperwork.

-"Seo, you're in charge" She said as she grabbed her coat and left.

Jessica got inside her car, she put the adress of the library in the navigation system. Yes, Jessica didn't know where the library was, she was never one to read books. She didn't have much patience. She stopped the car in front of the modern looking building, as she stepped inside she was greeted by the strange sight in front of her. Yoona, working as the librarian, smiling to everyone and being...gentle. It wasn't her at all...
Still, this was a cold place, nobody said anything, it was as silent as a chinese monk monastery. Jessica walked up to the counter and looked at Yoona.
Yoona didn't notice her though.

-"Hello, what can I do for you?" Yoona asked with a smile as she always does.

Jessica was...a bit mesmerized to say the least she never expected Yoona to have this side of her.

-"Pfft" Jessica let out a small compressed laugh.

Yoona noticed it was Jessica and immediately changed her posture.

-"Very funny detective..." Yoona said in a cold tone.

-"Now that's the real you..." Jessica said as she eyed her.

-"Why couldn't you just believe the act?" Yoona said as she smiled.

-"Because...I know you" Jessica said as she closed on Yoona.

-"That's why you make me hot detective" Yoona said releasing a small moan.

-"Huh..." Jessica just stood there awkwardly.

-"Anyways, why did you call me here?" Jessica said.

Yoona looked from side to side. There was no one waiting to be helped, she got up and signaled Jessica to follow her. They went inside a door in the back.
An office, Yoona opened a drawer and pulled out some papers. She gave them to Jessica.
Jessica looked at the papers and then looked back at Yoona.

-"Where did you get these?" Jessica asked.

-"I have my ways" Yoona said as she put her face closer to Jessica.

-"I don't even wanna know" Jessica said.

-"Really, you don't" Yoona said as she started laughing.

Jessica rolled her eyes and went through the sheets.
Records on Lee Yoon Guk...

-"I don't want to know where you get these but...is it reliable?" Jessica asked.

-"Yes" Yoona said as she looked at Jessica.

Jessica turned around and was leaving. Yoona grabbed Jessica's coat from the back and pulled her, she pushed her against the bookshelf behind and tied her wrist against the bookshelf with a plastic tie. Her face was inches away from Jessica now. Jessica was looking at her with a look of "Let.Me.Go.NOW"
Yoona smiled and kissed Jessica's neck where she had previously bitten her.

-"It made a mark" Yoona said as she let out a cute giggle.

-"Yoona, let me go" Jessica said.

-"Do you want me to let you go?" Yoona asked.

-"What do you think?" Jessica said as she looked sternly at Yoona.

Jessica couldn't believe this but...she was getting...hot.

-"What do you say to the person who got you the info?" Yoona asked.

Jessica didn't say anything.

Yoona pinched Jessica's and she sligthly jumped.

-"Ouch" She let out.

-"What do you say?" Yoona asked.

-"Thank you" Jessica said as she pulled a swiss army knife from her pocket and cut the plastic tie.

-"Always ready for anything detective" Yoona said smiling.

-"Yeah" Jessica said as she left the room.

Jessica left the library and got inside her car.
She couldn't believe this...she was getting aroused from Yoona.
Why was that psycho doing this?...