Part 1

The Little Red Riding Hood

"If you want my heart , you

need to

take my pain too

Because you will be pricked by

my thorns

someday"          Lee Hi - Rose

 

" I do believe in happy ending !" 

 

My eyes is now focused on the blue sky with it's white cotton candy clouds . I'm in pain .  But a smile never escape my face . Tears running down my cheeks and ended up on the ground since I'm basically weak to even move a finger . As another tear slipped out from my eye , my cold blue lips curled into a smile once again as I got reminded of my past . " I do believe in happy ending " I was just 6 . What do you expect from an innocent kid ,huh ? Those kids dosen't know anything , just like me . I got fooled by the fairytales too . As I faced the true situation , everything shattered into pieces   ,    my dreams I lived on   , is a lie  , I lived in a world full of lies   .   " Happy Ending doesn't exist "

 

 

Like usual , I woke up in a dark room but today , It was different . Slightly different from the other days . Although my stuffs are in the usual place , I feel ---- weird . Starting my day with a frown , I would get scold by my mother from not smiling but who cares ? She's not here . Probably has gone to the town to sell our props or whatsoever . Like I say , I don't care about it so as her . So , today , I discovered a yellow note being placed neatly on the dining table and immedietly pick it up . I groaned indeed .

 

Dear Jieun , 

As usual , I'm already at the market by the time you wake up so , you're alone in the house now . 

But that dosen't mean that you're free to do whatever you want . I have a task for you , my darling . 

Your grandma isn't feeling well so go visit her and tell her I'm going to visit her later . 

Go to the woods with the basket of wine , bread and some fruits for her . I also have been sewing you a red hood to protect your beautiful hair . I have nothing to say now . Have a fun trip . See you .

Yours sincere , 

Mommy 

 

Once she gets the yellow note away from her sight , a basket with wine and stuffs ALSO the red hood her mother was talking about . Without even smiling , she left the kitchen ,  to the bathroom -- preparing herself for the long trip . 

 

"Sometimes I gaze at you ---

But you weren't looking 

and it's okay --

because I'll make you realise my

presence anyways . 

Girl , you captured my heart .

Really I don't know

how you do it --

yet I don't like it .

I would never fell for a human like you -

but this time I couldn't help . 

But you know , 

Its all about pride . 

Wolf and human wouldn't go well " 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE