my happy ending

high school fairytale

“Yahh,, have you heard about the trio heirs?” asked L to the class member..

“Another big news? Daebak! So, what is it this time? The stockshares of  Wu shipping company  is rising again?? The Oh entertainment grab another big project  or the JoonMyeon hotel is going the launch out another new hotel? ”Chunji asked  and again, they are talking about the trio.

Kris..the inheritor of the shipping company, the tall cool-city-guy with devil’s behaviour. He is the riches kid with a killer smile in the E.X.O  H.I.G.H S.C.H.O.O.L..

His right hand, the spoilt  Suho, the only inheritor of JoonMyeon hotel..with the great brain use when it come to spending money, the just handsome-wealthy-guy from the Gangnam district.

And another rich guy, Kris’s left hand, the most mischievous kid, the inheritor of Oh entertainment.. huh..and also the sweet-talker of the woman (the charming player is the most suitable word for him..i think?)

“No, it about the marriage arrangement right? Either  Suho  or Kris is going to  marriage with the inheritor of  Park empayer..” said HyunSeung certainly.

“Yahh yahh..I’ve  heard what you said...it not me who gonna be in a business  marriage. It Suho..surely it him..”  

this kids…always talking about me.. Kris start to mutter by himself  as he walked into the class followed by Suho that appeared with a gloomy face..and the Sehun that smile cheesly to the other kid..

“Ahhh... omma.. naega wae??” Suho’s brain not be able to work right now as he were worried about the marriage.. why? Why me.. urrghh..i’m only seventeen now..

“ Well, congrat to you..” Sehun laughed at Suho while his hand patted on Suho’s shoulder..

“Kids, can we start our learning now? Oh ya,, the transfer student  is here. I gonna put them in our class..” said the  homeroom teacher Jung Yong Hwa as he walked into the classroom, followed by the two transfer student.

“Annyeonghaseyo.. I’m Zhang Yixing..” a deep dimple appeared on Yixing cheek as he smile shyly.

 He was throwing a gaze at the class member when his eyes stopped, shooting a glare at a guy who were sleeping on his table.

“Luhan imnida..” Luhan introduce himself.

“Um..the only empty seat that left is beside our “devil”, Kris..and our “king” Sehun.. both of you can choose were you want to seat..”

“Yong sem.. can I just have my seat alone?” seat together with the new student? Ahh.. I’m not use to share my space with other...

“Sure.. why not? then I’m just going to sold out all my shares on Oh intertainment board..” always like this.. threaten the kids with his share.. applause Yong Hwa..you’re always the best!

“You.. with brunette hair..here, just sit with me.. and the blonde one, you can just stay with the devil and die together...” The other student started to laugh at Sehun’s word..

 What the hell is this? Why the other keep talking about the devil? Is he really mean?.. Yixing keep thinking that things on his head. As he sat on the chair, Kris lift up his face, open his eyes widely..lazily eyed at Yixing..a killer smile start to appeared on his face.. he seem to keep thinking as he have forgot something important.. oh! Yeah right! I’ve remember now!

He gripped Yixing’s hand tightly under the table..

 Boya igeo? what is he doing right now?? Yixing dumbfounded.

Yixing throw a blank looked at the teacher who is teaching seriously in front of them.

Sehun smile mischievously at the back while looking at Kris behavior.. He started it again..hehe.. should I do the same thing?

He eyed  Luhan.. he seem quite handsome. .maybe not quite.. but he is really really  handsome..

 Sehun started to bother Luhan, kick his chair..blow on his neck.. as Luhan doesn’t feel like bothered, he started to bite Luhan’s ear cutely.

Hold it baby..hold it well.. Luhan still looked at teacher, pretend to not heed about what Sehun were doing to him..

It look like only our Suho were in his own nightmare..doesn’t talked to anyone in the class. Only muse by himself and lost in thought until the classes end.

“Joon Myeon ahh, actually I’ve meet with your husband-to-be. His name is Park Chanyeol right? Don’t worry. He is really good and I’m sure that you’ll be the luckiest person in the world to have him.” Said Jongin while his hand were  busy neat the book in the table’s drawer as the other kid started leave after the classes ended.

Suho just nodded his head and both of them take the step out from the classroom.. only the two figure still in there..

Luhan sat on the table while crossing his arm. Without a blink, looking still at Sehun..

“ Wae?” asked Sehun as Luhan seem strange to him.

“ You know...since the morning..i’m hold it well...i’m sweating when you started to bite my ear..”

 Luhan slowly approach Sehun...

Sehun flustered as Luhan’s hand hug his waist tightly..Luhan’s eyebrow raised with a mischievous smile.. “I can’t hold this anymore…” he whispered at Sehun’s ear..

He kiss Sehun’s lip calmly..kiss..kiss...and kiss it again..

“emm,,urmm..mhhh..” Sehun moaned, he feel tickled when Luhan his neck...

O
 :
 :

M
:
:

G
:
:

“WHAT THE #$%??!”  Baekhyun dumbfounded. He was on his way going home  when he realize that his English textbook were left in the classroom. As he turn back to get his book, his step were freeze in front of the classroom door.

 Sehun seem to sank in Luhan’s kiss as his hand started to hug Luhan body tightly as well. Byun Baekhyun just left the two kid with a grin draw on his lip...

“you’re..(kiss)..mine…(kiss)..now..!(kiss)” Luhan Sehun’s lip charmingly..

“yes..i’m your” Sehun reply with laughed..

 
Heaven...this time, make him be mine forever… if he  have been with me in the past life..this time.. make he loves me again…like he did in the past…

 

 


 

 

Suho throw his school beg on the bed.. Eh? Whose cloth is this? This is not mine right?

Chanyeol walked out from the washroom. Only the towel were wrapped on his body. He feel refreshed as he had done showering.

 “Sweetheart, you’re home?” asked Chanyeol with a sweet smile on his lip.

Suho startled.. “ Yah!!..why you’re using  my towel?? showering in my washroom and who are you?? Why you were here??” Suho started to bawl at Chanyeol. His face seem to blush as his eyes captured Chanyeol’s body that only wrapped with towel.

Chanyeol laughed as he saw Suho’s cheek start to blush.. “ Wae? Why you bawling at me? Don’t you know me? I’m your fiancée, Park Chanyeol..remember? can’t I use your towel? Well, all the thing in this room will be mine after all..”

Chanyeol push his body on the bed..his eyes take glares at Suho’s face.. why my heart is pounding to fast? Am I really in love with you? Kim JoonMyeon.. you driving me crazy..

“Yah!! Get out from my room!!” Suho ogle his eyes.. what wrong with this guy? Laying on my bed..and why am I blushing like this.. urghh..! it humiliating to make him see me likes this!

“ What with the noise? Chanyeol ahh, are you alright?” Mrs Kim rushed to Suho’s room as she is interrupted with Suho’s voice.

“Omma!! Why you let him be in my room?”

“Wae tto? He is your fiancée right? So, just let him be there.. Chanyeol ahh.. makes yourself  comfortable okay?”

Chanyeol smile widely as Mrs Kim put the trust on him..he stand and walked to the door. He locked the door after Mrs Kim left them.

He takes his feet, step by step moving toward Suho..he put him in his arm and lift him like a bride toward the bed..he put Suho on the bed and give a warm back hug to him..

“ Its been five year...” a sigh appeared from Chanyeol’s pink lip.

 Huh? What five year?... Suho wonder by himself..

“ Its have been five year..right? Our Jongdae left us..”

“Kim Jongdae? My hyung? You know him?” Suho asked.

“ Yes.. your hyung.. if only he still here..together with us.. it takes five year..five year to makes me feel alive again..how much I love Jongdae..how much I missed him.. and now.. I’m not gonna let you leave me..like Jongdae did.. I’m not gonna let it happen again.. stay with me.. by my side.. just the two of us..”

A tear rolled from Chanyeol’s eyes, down to his cheek and felt onto Suho’s hand.

“ Miannhe..for not taking good care of him.. I’m sorry..” Chanyeol body started to tremble as he were sobbing.

“So.. it is you..right..’yeollie’.. the person that my hyung cherish the most... I remember five year ago. how disappoint I was being after he left all of us..and fly to America..just to chase you.. back then, I didn’t know that he’ll leave forever..”
 Jongdae hyung.. it him right…the person you’ve asked me to take care about..he is here..what should I do…what should I do?

Suho turn his back and sit face to face with Chanyeol.. he embrace Chanyeol in his chest warmly while saying “it okay,it okay..i’ll stay with you forever...”
 

And there...in that room.. Chanyeol felt asleep in Suho’s hug...

Hyung… I’ll take care of him.. I’m promise…


 


 

 

Yixing act usually and keep on his walk..even he already aware of Wu Fan footstep that had been followed him seen awhile ago...

“yahh..wae you keep ignoring me? Am I not good looking to you? Or I’m lacking in  something?” Kris keep asking..  is he still not remember me? Humm..

Kris grabbed something in his pocket and give it to Yixing.. eh? A heart shaped candy? the strawberry flavor one, my favourite..wait! hold a moment.. is he? The person..
 

“Oh? Its you..! it you right? Candy oppa..!”

 Kris nodded his head. A smile curve on his lip..

Finally.. the boy who use to show off when they’re in the kindergarden. As he still remember, Kris the one who save him from being bully by the other kids. From that incident, they have got their nickname.. “ FanXing couple”.

 On that day Yixing receive a gift from Kris..and it was a candy..the expensive one which already had become Yixing favourite until now.

Yixing open the plastic that wrapped the candy and put it in his mouth. He gave a sweet smile to Kris as his deep dimple start to appeared.

 Why it look so delicious when he eat it?Ahh.. I can’t stand this anymore.. Kris murmur in his heart..

Suddenly Kris grabbed Yixing’s waist and kiss him affectionately.
“takes this back if you want it..” Kris  showed the strawberry candy in his mouth that already changes place with Yixing’s.

“ After finished  my study, I’m going to marry you..” Kris keep walking while his eyes still looking at Yixing’s face..

“ Liar..you were lying right...” Yixing seem doesn’t believe what Kris were saying..

“Wae?? You don’t believe me? I’m saying the truth..really..i’m going to marry you!” Said Kris with serious face...

Yixing keep walking while saying “liar.. liar!”
 

Kris started to laugh as Yixing seem will not believing him till the end..
“ wae tto? Really! I’m going to marry you!”

“bla..bla..bla...” Yixing walking still murmur by himself  while his hand closed his two ear..

Kris just keep laughing...and there.. a sincere smile drew on his face..

Yixing ahh~ wait for me, okay? Someday, I’m gonna marry with you.. I will…
 

                                                                                                      _De End_