Final

Jealous Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is unhappy.

No.

Sehun is mad.

No. No.

Sehun is jealous.

Yes. He is freaking jealous right now.

How can he not be when HIS Panda a.k.a Tao is clinging around Kris the whole day?! He know that Tao and Kris is very close and even the fans ship them too! TaoRis my foot! Its supposed to be TaoHun. Sigh.

Now, Tao is sitting very close with Kris on the couch while happily talking and joking with each other while here he is, Sehun, sitting at the corner with Kai while hearing the older nagging about how he must remember all the dance steps well and bla bla but of course Sehun won’t listen.

On the other hand, Tao, is trying to find the right timing to ask permission from his leader to let him out this Saturday night because that night is a special day for him and Sehun. Their 100th Days as a couple. But of course he did not tell Sehun...yet. And he know that Sehun also did not remember that day since he is not the type to celebrate these kinds of event.

“So, Tao, how’s you and Sehun?” Kris asked while glancing at the said man and giggle. “He’s glaring at me” He said again, grinning to Tao.

Tao glance at Sehun and smile at him but the younger just stare at him with his faced expression. Tao feel a little guilty because he didn’t play or spend time with Sehun today. But he has his own reason! He has to get permission from his not-so-cool leader if he want to celebrate the special day with Sehun.

Tao turn his face back to the leader and smile. “We’re fine, as always!” he said and smile cutely at Kris. If Tao is not with Sehun, Kris already make Tao’s his.

“Is that so? Hmm..Good to hear that, Taozi” Kris said while ruffling Tao’s hair. Tao just giggle.

On the other side, Sehun was flaming with jealousy! How dare Kris touch HIS panda’s hair?! And worst is, Tao was smiling. He freaking SMILE!

He just look away, not wanting to see more annoying actions in front of him.

“Aish, if only I can hear what are they saying” he mumble to himself while pouting.

Tao thought this is the right time to ask the leader about his purpose for clinging around him this whole day.

“Ermm, Kris-ge, this Saturday night, can I hangout with Sehun?” He asked slowly examine every expression that the elder have.

Kris look at him. “You know you can’t” the elder said. Tao pout, catching the elder attention. “But Yifan-ge, I really want to go! It’s my 100th day with Sehunnie!” Tao whine like a little kid.

“Geez, you and and your irresistible  aegyo!” Kris growl and sigh heavily. He look at Tao, and Tao innocently flashing his oh so cute and adorable grin that make Kris want to hug him oh so tightly!

Kris sigh. “Okay, you panda. I let you go BUT with one condition. You have to clean the dishes for a week” Tao nod eagerly while clapping his hand.

“Yes! Yes! I’ll do anything!! Thank you so much Kris-ge!!!” He said and hug Kris so tight while grinning happily.

When Sehun see that his panda is hugging with his another flirty leader, he stand up and walk out from the room, not to forget he slam the door, hard, making Tao and Kris broke off from the hug.

“What the?” Kris said looking at the door, searching for whoever the culprit is.

Tao looks around but Sehun was nowhere to be seen.  “Sehun!” He immediately get up and rush out to catch Sehun.

He see that Sehun was walking through the hallway and he run to him. “Sehun-ah!”

Sehun just walk not bothering the older calling for him. Tao run as fast as he could until he reached the younger. Tao catch Sehun’s wrist and pull him until they are facing each other.

“What now?!” Sehun asked a bit harsh while struggling to escape from the older’s hand and yeah, he succeeds.

Tao feel a little bit sad about that but he just let it slide.

“Are you mad at me?” Tao ask slowly while looking at the younger’s face.

Sehun give him the are-you-kidding-me look. “Am I mad at you? That’s what you’re asking?” He ask and Tao nod.

“After all you did with Kris hyung, and not to forget that you also didn’t play or spend any time with me today! Now, you’re asking me if I’m mad at you?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter