07 Confusion and Misunderstandings

Drabbles and Oneshots Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Confusion and Misunderstandings previously known as Silence filled with Distrust, Love, Hate and Confusion, which was a terrible title
Characters: VIXX (Leo & Hyuk)
Pairing: Leo x Hyuk
Rating: PG-13
Genre: I honestly don't know; fluffly angsty weird stuff?
Word count: ~1500
WARNINGS: (mentions of) blood

 

The first thing Sanghyuk registered when he awoke, was pain.

Everywhere.

His limbs felt like they had been ripped apart, his back felt sore and his head pounded like crazy with a splitting headache.

The second thing his still groggy mind noticed was warmth. Warmth located in his right hand. Sanghyuk mustered up the courage to lift his head to let his gaze travel to his hand. What he found there was someone else’s hand, intertwined with his.

He traced the hand back to it's owner and was startled when he found a complete stranger there, asleep. He immediately pulled his hand away, which woke the stranger up.

“You’re awake,” was what said stranger said with a soft voice that sounded happy and relieved, when he noticed said fact. Sanghyuk decided to ignore that comment and he also decided to ignore how nice that voice sounded, because we were talking about a complete stranger here who held his hand while he was asleep!

How did he get in here anyways? Sanghyuk always made sure to lock his room, and he was pretty sure he closed his window, too. Besides, his room was on the second floor, you must be out of your mind if you tried to come in through his window. And for what? To hold his hand?

Wait a minute… This wasn’t his room! He must’ve been kidnapped! Yes, that’s probably it, seeing how that also explains the pain he has to endure at the moment. Speaking of the pain, trying to move is a bad idea.

The stranger probably sensed that Sanghyuk’s back decided to be a at that particular moment, because he gently asked with concern covering his tone if he was okay.

“What do you think? Of course I’m not. What does it matter to you, anyways? Who are you?” Sanghyuk bit back.

A look of hurt flashed through the stranger’s eyes, before he answered his question. “Jung Taekwoon, but you can call me Leo if you prefer that.” Sanghyuk scoffed but further remained silent.

A few minutes passed with neither of them saying anything. Until Sanghyuk decided to speak up.

“So what are you gonna do with me, now?” Taekwoon looked confused, but Sanghyuk knew not to fall for his act. “Don’t tell me you don’t know what I’m talking about, because I know you know exactly what it is I’m talking about.” Taekwoon’s brows furrowed.

“You’re acting strange, Sanghyuk. Are you okay? Does your back hurt again?”

“I’m the one acting strange?” Sanghyuk laughed darkly. “No, I’d say you’re the one of us that’s acting strange.”

“I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about, Sanghyuk.”

“How did you find my name out anyway? Who did you threaten to give it? Was it Jaehwan? Or Hakyeon? Or did you beat Won-”

“Sanghyuk! Listen, I have no idea what’s wrong with you but this isn’t funny anymore. I’d never do that, and you know it.”

“No, you listen to me, Jung Taekwoon.” Sanghyuk growled.

“I don’t know how long you’ve been stalking me and I don’t know why you’d hold my hand, but I won’t hesitate to call the police when I get the chance.” Taekwoon’s eyes widened and he looked hurt.

“Is that what you think happened? Do you really think so lowly of me? You’re scaring me, Sanghyuk. I thought you knew me. I thought I knew you. I thought we loved each other, and I’m sorry you have to deal with this pain right now, but that’s better than

Please log in to read the full chapter